[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New demo update tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1473296733554.png (485KB, 797x376px) Image search: [Google]
1473296733554.png
485KB, 797x376px
So the "cool guy" that helped that girl in the demo shows up tomorrow.

Any guesses?
>>
It's a Machamp that helped carry her when she sprained an ankle.
>>
>>29338754
inb4 it's blue
>>
Looker
>>
>>29338788
Yea
>>
>So the "cool guy" that helped that girl in the demo
What? Where do I go to trigger this?
>>
Why did they make Professor Oak a black guy?
>>
>>29338938
They realized who the master race is
>>
>>29338938
>look ma, I posted i AGAIN! xD
>>
>>29338958
This comes up a lot, I take it?
>>
>>29339080
If you were not aware I apologize, and yes every thread has that post.
>>
>>29339080
It's his cousin that specializes in studying regional forms. They revealed this like two months ago, so everyone just assumes people that post here would know it by now.
>>
him coming to study alola forms is pretty funny now that there is only like 14 of them and half from the same line.. wasn't as deep as it seemed
>>
>>29339151
So even Professor Oak has an alola form now?
>>
>>29338788
>>29338836
Was this in the data mine? Lmao what a waste
>>
Don't get your hopes up.
You can change the time with the Config Dev CIA in order to look at these events early.

Trust me you'll only get some items and they are irrelevant to the story. Nothing that has to do with the main game will be shown besides Lillie that appears shortly before release.

Also these events are like 5sec long.... No fights nothing
>>
>>29339206
No people just change the clock/date on their 3DS because they're too lazy to wait.
>>
>>29338754
she's telling me it's in 2 days tho
>>
>>29338754
Can you transfer anything in the demo to the main game?
>>
>>29339169
Well, he also has to research why some pokemon adapted to new surroundings like this and not others.
>>
>>29338788
/thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.