[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is our king so angry all the damn time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-10-00-37-1.png (111KB, 1440x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-10-00-37-1.png
111KB, 1440x600px
Why is our king so angry all the damn time?
>>
>>29334720
Guess that datamine really rubbed him the wrong way.
>>
Why is he a regular on Neogaf when he's the admin of his very own forum?
>>
>>29334720
He is not wrong, though.
Even the Sony shares dropped when they announced the PS4.
>>
>>29334735
>be Joe
>be prepared to tweet if the datamining spoils or not
>it looks scrubbed at first
>be satisfied, tell every follower that there is nothing to fear
>later
>"whoops it's not scrubbed after all :^)"
>fuck
>quickly tweet and correct it
>but it's too late
>some followers probably got spoiled and it's your damn fault
>>
>>29334735
He seemed pretty excited about the datamine though.

Joe is just a nintendrone. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>29334720
he's been sucking the fat nintendo cock nonstop on his twitter since the announcement yesterday

nothing surprising really, he's just another nintendrone
>>
>>29334745
I think he said something about disliking to be treated like a god or something many years ago.

Not sure why he uses Twitter so much then, since Twitter for the most part functions like an echo chamber.
>>
Talking to him is pointless too. God forbid you make a good point after he disagrees with you. He'll respond to a troll forever, but if you actually present a good argument he goes silent. He's terrified of anyone that's actually competent.
>>
>>29335013
He is british. They all hate thinking they're inferior.
>>
>>29334796
He tweeted that it wasn't properly scrubbed hours before anything got out, so I doubt anyone got spoiled due to him
>>
>>29335158
This.
>>
>>29335158
I've found it's more typical for them to constantly put themselves down, it's depressing being around them
>>
>>29334854
That's where most of the normies hang out, and it's good to get notifs from him whenever you happen to hang around there or get notifications.

>>29334735
It's about the Switch and how investors pretty much hate you if you don't release mobile games
>>
File: 1476756976726.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1476756976726.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
It is pretty obnoxious when gamers think they are business analysts/economists.
>>
>>29337464

I wouldn't be surprised if they could be better.

Business analysts and economists have set a pretty low bar.
>>
>>29334735
Pretty sure he's referring to the Switch
>>
>>29334720

Joe is right tho.

Shares rise and drop literally all the time, and don't mean anything 99% of the time. Shitposters just use them because people are easily baited
>>
>>29334720
Other companies' shares go up and down each week and yet people somehow only pretend Nintendo stocks exist in the market.
They also pretend to be armchair economists.
>>
Because the demo leaks have spoiled almost everything, and now all he can do is look pathetic for only reporting on "reveals" as they come for fear of Nintendo C&D.

Considering the pokedex video has been up for several days and is nearing 600k views without being pulled down, I think he might just be paranoid. Times have changed since 2010.
>>
>>29337823
If you had worked on thing you created for over half your life, and almost lost it once, would you want to risk that again?
>>
>>29334720
until next time, see ya!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.