[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Origins & Generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 27

File: Red Canon Team.png (287KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Red Canon Team.png
287KB, 800x450px
NEW EPISODE:
>Pokemon Generations - Episode 8: The Cavern:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FskTlUZyF_A
>>
>Pokémon Origins - Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfxmHCtj5cI

(Episodes 2-4 of Origins aren't officially uploaded, but you can find them easily on Youtube)

>Pokémon Generations - Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxZpk_hvJA

>Pokémon Generations - Episode 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeX5GzN03AU

>Pokémon Generations - Episode 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktskEn5q7gg

>Pokémon Generations - Episode 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlh4jKv184E

>Pokémon Generations - Episode 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19T-UN3igrQ

>Pokémon Generations - Episode 6:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rga9wUdKRk8

>Pokémon Generations - Episode 7:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU-TWKxDu2o

>Pokémon Generations - Episode 8:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FskTlUZyF_A
>>
>>29333487
>that fucking voice acting
>>
RIP
>>
>>29333487

>Archie got fucking eaten by Kyogre

RIP
>>
>Quilfish in HOenn
Fucking dropped, this is some ashnime bullshit
>>
>>29333487
>"As long as I have the Blue Orb, Kyogre will obey me!"
>Throws Blue Orb
>>
I need more qt female grunts and admins animated
>>
File: Kyogre (1).jpg (175KB, 912x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Kyogre (1).jpg
175KB, 912x1163px
>Primal Kyogre choosing to fly over the seas, rather than swim
Haha what the fuck
>>
File: 1388710176182.jpg (101KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1388710176182.jpg
101KB, 800x850px
>no May fighting Aqua like waifufags thought
>>
Archie's VA went full ham.
>>
File: INFINITE Wingull.png (1MB, 1350x624px) Image search: [Google]
INFINITE Wingull.png
1MB, 1350x624px
>>29333625
What are you talking about, this captures Hoenn perfectly
>>
I have a sudden respect for the Hoenn games again
>>
>>29333706
>nothing but wingull
>not even a swellow
>only Wingull

Sums up Hoenn perfectly
>>
>>29333487
Anyone got a link for the jap versions please?
I thought I'd find it on the japanese youtube but they aren't there
>>
>Archie fucking dies
Press F to Pay Respects
>>
>>29333613
Next is Zinnia getting pierced by Fug and then Brendan rides to space
>>
>>29333793

There is no Jap version.
>>
>>29333793
There aren't any. They don't exist.
>>
>>29333793
They don't exist.

And yes I am serious, there are no Japanese versions for some reason. Maybe when the show is finished, they'll release the Japenese dub :^)
>>
I see the voice acting is still over the top retarded
>>
>>29333793
It's an American production.
>>
F
>>
File: Zinnia Is Sweaty.jpg (59KB, 972x568px) Image search: [Google]
Zinnia Is Sweaty.jpg
59KB, 972x568px
>>29333801
Wrong.

How, after 8 episodes, do people still think we're going to see stuff like that? This show is all about the stuff the protagonists don't see. Lance's side of the Rocket Hideout, Eusine seeing Suicune, and Courtney's vision before Brendan showed up.

They're not going to waste episodes on stuff you explicitly see in the games. The closest they came to that was Silver's argument with his father, they wont get closer than that.

We might get a Zinnia episode next, but it wont just be a recreation of the Delta Episode. It'll maybe be her undercover, ending with pic related. God I hope it ends like pic related.
>>
>>29333899
whismur's "tail" has always concerned me
>>
File: arrgh.png (661KB, 640x474px)
arrgh.png
661KB, 640x474px
>>29333834

It's Archie, what did you expect?
>>
>>29333949
Fuck I cant unsee
>>
>>29333834
Pokémon has always had hyper-exaggerated over-the-top dialogue. I have never seen the problem with the goofy dialogue in Generations.
>>
>>29333949
it's a headphone jack
>>
File: 1477026444709.jpg (194KB, 910x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477026444709.jpg
194KB, 910x1200px
>>29333692
>Mayfags got cucked
I don't know why, but this is a really good feel

I hope Dawn gets to be the Canon protag next though.

And Hilda.
>>
this is why you dont fuck around with legendary pokemon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tried to warn u archieeeeeeee
>>
>they wasted an Episode that was effectively just the "vision" part of the last episode, but with the teams flipped
>instead of a Lisia Pokemon Contest episode
>instead of a Regi Ruin episode
>Instead of a Wally Episode
>instead of a Rayquaza episode (although this is probably next)

What the fuck man? I hope the next three Gens episodes get better choices than just cover legend shit. I liked The first two Gens episodes because each one felt like a unique story ranging from story-driven, to Legendary lore. But these past two episodes were the same shit. Sad!
>>
File: Hoopa Ring.jpg (134KB, 818x578px) Image search: [Google]
Hoopa Ring.jpg
134KB, 818x578px
Would have been cool to see something like this, but alas.

Kinda glad they didn't actually, fuckers who don't understand how the Pokémon multiverse works are the worst, with their multiple timelines bullshit.
>>
>>29334467
Huh? The multiverse IS why alternate timelines exist. It was going back to the older timelines that was futile.
>>
>>29334521
We never went back to an old timeline, and we never will. The multiverse exists as a get-out-of-jail-free card for retcons and gameplay updates, such as typing changes, and Mega Evolution.

It was never supposed to be a huge important revelation about two timelines. There is only one timeline, and a multiverse of mostly minor differences. Nothing else matters. Zinnia makes a nod to RSE with this, and retards took it as "WOAH THERES LIKE TWO TIMELINES OR SOMETHING NOW WOAHHHHHH ONLY XY AND ORAS ARE CANON WOAAAAAAAAAHHH".

Which, of course, is completely false.
>>
File: Roxie.jpg (272KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie.jpg
272KB, 734x950px
Who are you most hoping to see in a future episode, lads?
>>
>>29334944
Essentia feels at Kalos because the anime skipped that
>>
>>29335117
Who is that?
>>
File: uRX4lQN[1].jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
uRX4lQN[1].jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>29333793
Haha get cucked weeb
>>
>>29333834
It's pretty good now. I think Blue/Green's voice was the only legit terrible one.
>>
File: Go-Rock Quads.png (713KB, 739x513px) Image search: [Google]
Go-Rock Quads.png
713KB, 739x513px
Never ever...
>>
>>29334640
Well, if you want to get technical, each copy of each game in existence could constitute its own "timeline," with the player-character acting as a wild card of sorts.

We all live out the same role under different circumstances. The Pokemon we train, the choices we make...yeah it's pretty fugged. But by that logic alternate universes have always been canon, so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>29336381
>Well, if you want to get technical, each copy of each game in existence could constitute its own "timeline,"
No, if you want to get technical, you´d go with what was stated, which is not that.

>>29334640
>The multiverse exists as a get-out-of-jail-free card for retcons and gameplay updates, such as typing changes, and Mega Evolution.
typing changes were a thing since Gen 2.

>>29334467
To be fair, if they stuck to RSE and ORAS divided it wouldnt be that much problematic since that´s compatible with both how it actually works and how the pokemon fanbase insists it works.
>>
File: Kyogre's Eyes.webm (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kyogre's Eyes.webm
194KB, 1280x720px
>>29334203
Gen 3 is the only Gen to have more than one antagonist, so they couldn't just ignore Aqua and Kyogre. Thus, people who want to see Groudon can watch The Vision, while people who want to see Kyogre can watch The Cavern. While a Steven or Wally episode could still happen, it seems more likely we'll get a Rayquaza episode to close out the trilogy. Also
>Not liking Kyogre ending the world and eating Archie.
>>
>>29336381
Yes that is absolutely true, nothing in my post suggested otherwise. The main point is, as you say, the timeline and events will always be the same, albeit with the version different and personal choices.

>>29336473
>typing changes were a thing since Gen 2.
I know?

>To be fair, if they stuck to RSE and ORAS divided it wouldnt be that much problematic since that´s compatible with both how it actually works and how the pokemon fanbase insists it works.
What does this even mean?
>>
>>29336495
>I know?
Yet they didnt use multiverses to excuse that.

>What does this even mean?
There´s the way the pokemon multiverse actually works.(sticking to Zinnia´s quote)
There´s the way the pokemon fanbase insists it works.(misinterpreting Zinnia´s quote and adding headcanon)

If they made a generations episode with only a, say, May from both universe and all references were only about ORAS and RSE, then it shouldnt cause too much issue since both visions agree on that ORAS and RSE are separate universes.
>>
File: 1470420221930.png (35KB, 279x380px) Image search: [Google]
1470420221930.png
35KB, 279x380px
plz Fug next
>>
>>29336490
I thought it was cool, but the missed opportunities are astounding. Gen 3 is my least favorite Gen too, but for Generations, is somehow becoming the ones with the most missed opportunity.
>>
>>29336544
>Yet they didnt use multiverses to excuse that.
Because retcons were just retcons back then.

>There´s the way the pokemon multiverse actually works.(sticking to Zinnia´s quote)
>There´s the way the pokemon fanbase insists it works.(misinterpreting Zinnia´s quote and adding headcanon)
Correct.

>If they made a generations episode with only a, say, May from both universe and all references were only about ORAS and RSE, then it shouldnt cause too much issue since both visions agree on that ORAS and RSE are separate universes.
True. No shit they're separate universes, just like every single Version. Black/White established that fact. But only OR/AS matter in this context anyways. The most recent versions are always the relevant ones. Hence Generations using all the ORAS redesigns and such. Hence the fact that the multiverse concept only being used to neatly tuck away all the old outdated versions.
>>
>>29336544
I think part of it is the Mega Evolution thing. I think it was said that Mega Evolution and Fairy-type Pokemon were either recently discovered or initially only found in Kalos. This screws up the timeline since the Gen 3 games take place at the same time as the Gen 1 games. So, most people assume it's an alternate universe/timeline.
>>
>>29336678
>Because retcons were just retcons back then.
Exactly.

>ust like every single Version
source?

> Black/White established that fact.
Only for blacks and whites
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/58c4i3/interview_with_masuda_and_ohmori_adresses_the/

Fuck you. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>29336563
It's an unfortunate combination of the unusual plot structure of Gen 3 with the fact that there are only three shorts. It makes curious how the Unova games'll be handled.
>>
>>29336728
>source?
>Only for blacks and whites
Oh, you're THAT guy, who's going to insist the multiverse only applies to the exact games mentioned in the examples, huh.
>>
>>29336743
They dont really say anything on the matter here.

>>29336777
>who's going to insist the multiverse only applies to the exact games mentioned in the examples
Yes, I´m THAT guy who infers knowledge from actual sources in the games.
>>
>>29336818
No, but they do say to fuck off with your "this is this" and "that is that".
>>
>>29336845
Where? The said they dont want to comment on that. Stop proyecting and use actual sourced information.
>>
>>29336818
There's absolutely nothing to suggest the Multiverse is somehow limited to Hoenn and Unova.

Zinnia even just lists Hoenn as a mere example, because it was relevant to that situation.
>>
File: 1477005093650.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
1477005093650.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
>voice acting is shit
>everything except the humans animation is fine
>dialogue is shit
>kyogre can fucking fly and just destroys the world
>female aqua grunt is beyond impregnation levels of waifu

really mixed feelings about this episode
>>
>>29336743
They just say that Alola will connect to Kalos, and that they wont comment on the greater multiverse.

The only real knowledge we can take from this, is how unimportant the multiverse is.

The world and timeline is always the same so who cares, right? Multiverse is just a technicality.
>>
>>29336926
No, they didn't say it for THAT question, but they DID say it for the previous one, which covers everything.
>>
>>29336949
>There's absolutely nothing to suggest the Multiverse is somehow limited to Hoenn and Unova.
Aside from the fact that those two were the only times it was brought up you mean?

>Zinnia even just lists Hoenn as a mere example, because it was relevant to that situation.
...so? You´re adding in information that´s not there. If she said Hoenn that means Hoenn. That only confirms RSE and ORAS to be separated, nothing else. Use actual sourced information.

>>29337004
>they didn't say it for THAT question,
exactly

> but they DID say it for the previous one,
Which is not the same question at all.

>which covers everything
...no? Why do you think there´s more than one question in the first place?

I mean, going by your logic I could say they also confirmed I´m right and literally mentioned my name and you should agree even if I can´t point out where.
>>
>Which is not the same question at all.
>more than one question

You can't ignore that there's more than one question and say that there is more than one question at the same time.
>>
>>29336986
I feel like these shorts need better acting directions. I liked the actors, but aside from Archie, their lines and general speaking felt off.
Archie hamming it up was great though .
>>
>>29337117
archies lines were kinda shit too
>GO KYOGRE
>DESTROY EVERYTHING
>instantly upset that kyogre is destroying everything
>>
>>29336986
>kyogre can fucking fly
Kyogre could always do that.
>>
>>29333487
Don't lump something decent like Origins in with garbage like Generations, Anon.
>>
>>29337113
>ignore that there's more than one question
I never did that. If I did, quote it or stop imagining things.
>>
>>29337163
it isnt really shown in the games
>>
>>29337149
Ah, I meant Archie's style. His lines could use improvement (like making it clear that he was doing this for the Pokemon and telling Kyogre to reset humanity or something).
>>
>>29335259
Wrong: the voice acting is horrible in Generations, Anon.

>>29333990
No, that's only the TPCi dub of the Anime, apart from this crap.
>>
>>29337196
I did quote it, I just didn't quote all of it, but if you insist,

>Why do you think there´s more than one question in the first place?

Why would you be asking me that if you don't think there is just one question.
>>
Fuck this, I'm just ending it. You can't tell people what to think, and your own precious official sources are telling you not to tell everyone what to think. I'm not replying to (You) anymore.
>>
>>29337246
>Why would you be asking me that if you don't think there is just one question.
wut

Is english not your first language anon?

>Why do you think there´s more than one question in the first place?
> there´s more than one question in the first place
>more than one question

more than one question!=just one question

>>29337281
>and your own precious official sources
Yeah, fuck actual sourced information. I´m totally joining scientology.
>>
Man it's nice to see ORAS Aqua animated but these episodes kind of suck. The dialogue is stupid and Archie comes off as a complete crazy person with zero motivation for what he's doing. And where was the protag? Or Maxie, he's in this scene in AS too.
>>
Anyone know where to download Pokémon Generations episodes?
>>
>>29333487
https://youtu.be/kHSa2PBnfFo
>>
>>29337686
nyaa has some.
That or jdownloader/any downloader that takes YT.
>>
>>29337686
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=youtube+to+mp4
>>
File: Dawn in bed.jpg (147KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn in bed.jpg
147KB, 1024x767px
Dawn soon
>>
>>29337758
hue
>>
>>29337213
Well it and every other water mon floats in battle.
>>
>>29335197
Emma. Post game story.
>>
>>29339508
Oh absolutely, they already have Looker as a recurring character
>>
predictions for remaining episodes?

Rayquaza and Zinnia backstory

Cyrus in the Distortion World (Dawn cameo)
Barry and some shitwith Looker maybe
Cheryl, Buck and the other stat trainers episode

Ghetsis fleeing after BW (Hilbert cameo)
Bianca and Cheren gaining their jobs between BW and BW2
Hugh returning his sister's Liepard (Rosa cameo)

Lysandre/ Team Flare epilogue (Calum cameo)
Emma and Looker story
Start
Sun and Moon teaser as the last episode. Final starter evos ~teased~ because we totally don't know them yet
>>
>archie's VA is the same as Dhurke's
Based
>>
>>29337758
I knew what this was instantly, because I had the same mildly funny idea
>>
>>29339740
If the animated trailers are anything to go by (OR/AS one correctly had Brendan + Sceptile), the B2/W2 protagonist will be represented by the guy.

The rest are up in the air.
>>
>>29340703
Wait, it's Jamieson Price? He sucked ass in this, if so, his Archie blows compared to his Giovanni.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I prefer Sean Schemmel as Archie, and he was forced too.
>>
>>29341817
I was thinking the same things. Why is it so hard for them to get Archie's voice right?
>>
>>29334057
Don't be happy so soon, waifufag.
Dawn and Hilda are non-canon just like any other girl version of the actual protagonists, they won't be appearing anywhere outside of maybe the shitty ashinime. Your only hope is Generations going full non-canon again like in this episode, but this hope is delusional because they simply WON'T waste precious screentime on non-canon characters. Prepare your tears for me to drink next month.
>>
>>29339740
>Rosa cameo

The B2W2 protagonist is Nate and he is the one who will appear. Fuck off.
>>
>>29342522
There's literally no official statement on who is Canon for Hilda/Hilbert and Dawn/Lucas.

Generations, IF they even show up, will be the first time they show who is Canon.

We can dream.
>>
>>29337758
Was expecting OH NOOOOO.
>>
>>29337758
Call me back when you have a "Smile, you sonnuva..." edit
>>
Goddamn it archie why'd you throw the damn thing
>>
>>29345299

>"As long as I have the orb, it'll obey me!"
>Throws the orb

That's some intelligence.
>>
>>29336986
The voices were fine and the dialogue was fucking great compared to the other episodes.

Just be grateful it's infinity times better then the Ash anime will ever be.
>>
I hope they try to do something with the inner workings of Team Galactic. The game was never really clear on their objectives and nobody seemed to know what they were really about.
>>
>>29339740
N and AZ are already confirmed, so you should add them to your list.

I think the last hoenn episode will be Looker checking on what happened with rayquaza.
>>
lmao archie got rekted
>>
>>29333834
The voice acting was fine in this one.
>>
>>29347560
They made Archie toooooo crazy in my opinion.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>29333487
>The entire world

Is this really it? I can't see any regions except Unova
>>
>>29333487
>barely in Groudon in the Team Magma episode
>most of it is just drilling retardation
>also Courtney being retarded

>meanwhile fucking Kyogre steals the fucking show in the Team Aqua episode
>Shelly is FIT and big ol titties
>KYOGRE FUCKING MURDERS ARCHIE

yooo.. it's not fair.
>>
>>29333538
Shelly's Spanish voice is pure sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6o74BQ-XwA
>>
>>29349618
I am also confused by that landmass.
>>
File: team aqua.png (1MB, 1366x768px)
team aqua.png
1MB, 1366x768px
WOOOO LETS GO TEAM

LETS GO WAKE UP KYOGRE
>>
File: HURR.png (523KB, 791x523px) Image search: [Google]
HURR.png
523KB, 791x523px
>>29350529
AS LONG AS I HAVE THE BLUE ORB KYOGRE WILL DO MY BIDDING!

*THROWS THE BLUE ORB AWAY*
>>
>>29350469
I can't take it seriously with Don Cangrejo Archie
>>
>>29349618
it's not supposed to represent the entire world, dude. the anime does this all the time- it doesnt follow the game maps and definitely doesn't follow its scale. this is just some part of hoenn
>>
>>29350649
The English dub of Generations is bad, too, Jamieson Price shouts all his lines like a retard as Archie & Cristina Vee sounds like a typical femme fetale as Shelly.
>>
File: 1477071222919.jpg (225KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477071222919.jpg
225KB, 640x720px
>>29350529
>>29350539
>>
>>29349380
No, the voice acting was terrible in this one like it has been in all Episodes but 2 & 5 so far, and Generations Archie makes Anime Archie look like a genius:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUmWlPOCmw
>>
>>29336986
>>voice acting is shit
>>everything except the humans animation is fine
>>dialogue is shit
>>kyogre can fucking fly and just destroys the world
>>female aqua grunt is beyond impregnation levels of waifu
>really mixed feelings about this episode
This, all of this, you've summarized Generations in general perfectly in my eyes.
>>
Kyogre can canonically fly. It did so in that one movie with a shit ton of legendaries that involved Hoopa. Groudon was literally the only ground-bound mon.

GROUDON FANS BTFO
>>
>>29333871
>Oh, Master Maxie, sir!
It's obvious that the animation was made with the Japanese "Matsubusa-sama" in mind.
>>
>>29349430
Yeah, Archie is supposed to be energetic and enthusiastic but he's not deranged. He comes off as a lunatic in this ep.
>>
>>29351092
This is literally the new Mastermind Special of Pokemon all over again: terrible voice acting in the English dub and crappy dialogue everywhere.

TPCi sure knows how to rub salt in the wounds. I can't wait for the Japanese Version to come out, honestly.
>>
>>29351092
The entire thing reeks of having to awkwardly phrase things to match up to the lip flaps (The greates trainer in the world-that is me!)
>>
>>29351178
Sean Schemmel had the better English dub take on Archie when compared to Jamieson Price, honestly.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1776x1000px
>>29351178
His eyes were super bugged out in every shot.

Best Boy was good, though
>>
>>29350718
Thanks for beating me to it and doing it far better than I would anon
>>
>>29351178

This Archie really gave me a Captain Ahab vibe with this episode. He just bugged out and went nuts because of this damn god whale and ends up eating shit at the end of it because he went full retard.
>>
Kyogre is terrifying.
>>
>>29337062
>There's absolutely nothing to suggest the Multiverse is somehow limited to Hoenn and Unova.

Why would it be? That's ridiculous. That would mean that a separate universe only as large as Unova and/or Hoenn exists and that's just retarded.

It's not headcanon to suggest that there's a separate universe bigger than those two regions; it's called inferring and I think it's safe to say that, yeah, we can infer that there are two universes.

One with Mega Evolution and one without.

This is not a misinterpretation of Zinnia's quote, it's more than likely the intention. It doesn't matter "why" GameFreak decided to put this in. The "why" is irrelevant and has no bearing on the legitimacy of this interpretation. So they put it in to explain some retcons? And? It was cute.
>>
>>29333487
Best one so far. Successfully portrayed the best legendaries as the unstoppable monsters they are. Plus Aqua's always a hoot.
>>
>>29351178
it's probably the orb
>>
>>29352536
That guy is retarded, honestly, you should just give it up with him.

I'm baffled how he can see the multiverse be brought up twice, and somehow think that multiverse changes only apply to those two exact examples. He'll claim some high ground because "I used sourced information", but he makes himself look like a fool by doing it.

The first example of the multiverse was in B/W, where an NPC explains the version differences between the games are a parallel world. Obviously using B/W as an example, he describes a black city in one dimension, while a white forest in another. A clear, simple explanation about how both versions are canon despite their differences, right? They're the same game, same world, in the same timeline, but the version differences represent parallel worlds, so that every version of a game is canon right?

According to that guy, NOPE. That NPC only mentioned B/W version differences, somehow meaning G/S, D/P, X/Y are all "unconfirmed" to have multiverse or parallel dimensions.
>>
>>29353749

(2/2)

Then Zinnia explains this exact same concept again, briefly explaining the multiverse, and how in one dimension, there might not be Mega Evolution. Then she explain with an example relevant to the games, that sending the meteorite through the portal could send it to the parallel, helpless Hoenn region.

But according to Mr "U-Use sourced information" over there, because she didn't mention any other regions, then those Regions somehow don't have parallel world differences. And this is all despite the fact that the ONLY evidence Zinnia has for being right, is the meta knowledge from the player that we experienced the old outdated Gen 3 games, so we know such a Hoenn "exists".

Aside from that, there's not a single scrap of proof from Zinnia, unlike the NPC dialogue in Gen 5.

But this same Meta knowledge to know Zinnia is telling the truth, is also the same Meta knowledge we have to understand that Gens 1-5 are ALL missing Fairy Typing and Mega Evolution. In the context of Gen 6 they do, because retcons, but the meta knowledge of say "a Johto without Mega Evolution" is the exact same knowledge we have to determine there is a "Hoenn without Mega Evolution", because we played those games.

Zinnia spelled it out like a retard, just as the Gen 5 NPC did, so that kids can understand. But it's still not enough for that anon, and wont be until someone literally infodumps about all the version differences and explains that they are ALL proof of parallel dimensions.
>>
>>29352618
I liked seeing Kyogre as a huge, raging monster.
>>
>>29351220
>>29352465
This episode was a great service to Kyogre

Glad it finally got a decent spotlight somewhere
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault[1].jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>Wally probably isn't getting an episode

I wanted to know how he got his Dawn stone/Galladite goddammit
>>
>>29355487
>Archie's episode wasn't about him meeting Jirachi
>no Wally or Lisia episodes, but Zinnia is probably getting one
I like what we've been getting, but I still feel like there's so much missed opportunity.

Gym Leaders are getting shafted too, so my dreams of my waifu getting some actual recognition for once are dying fast.
>>
I don't like that they made Kyogre a batshit, ruthless murdering machine. Kyogre is supposed to be a beautiful, peaceful creature and Groudon is supposed to be the "hurr destruction" faggot.

fucking Pokemon Company, ruining Kyogre and shit.
>>
>>29355859
But the main plot of both versions is that the Pokémon awakens and starts causing destruction.

Neither of them was peaceful, that's why according to the legends, Rayquaza came down to slap their shit.
>>
>>29337333
>Archie comes off as a complete crazy person with zero motivation for what he's doing.
Just like the games then, huh.

Aqua was always the most retarded group we ever had.
>>
>>29357107
You pretty obviously never played AS or paid attention to it if you think he has no motivation and his personality is "crazy"
>>
>>29360183
Yes, I played AS.

He was crazy, and his motivations were retarded.
>>
>>29360243
If you think his motivation is stupid, fine but he definitely had motivation and it wasn't "lol destroy the world!" He wanted to control Kyogre to raise sea levels in order to help Pokemon whose habitat were being destroyed or polluted by people. He loves Pokemon and that's an important part of his character.
>>
File: 1471429878948.png (639KB, 877x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1471429878948.png
639KB, 877x1378px
>>29336559
>>29333801
>Next is Zinnia getting pierced by Fug
if only
>>
>>29360470
Loves Pokemon by intentionally destroying the homes of Pokémon that cant survive in the water, and ruining the lives of humans, to help the water Pokemon. In a planet of mostly water. In a Region with 50% water, in a tropical non-polluted setting?

He was a total fucking idiot anon, his motivations and plan are borderline retarded, and makes Magma actually look like reasonable people.
>>
File: 112_2.jpg (101KB, 520x590px) Image search: [Google]
112_2.jpg
101KB, 520x590px
>>29333487
One Rock/Ground type could wreck that team, with an electric type for backup.
>>
File: female aqua grunt generation 8.png (760KB, 1017x528px) Image search: [Google]
female aqua grunt generation 8.png
760KB, 1017x528px
>>29336986
>female aqua grunt
best girl in the episode
>>
>>29362042
Her tits are huge
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.