[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant believe GameFreak is going to do this to me again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: yeah.png (74KB, 563x360px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
74KB, 563x360px
I cant believe GameFreak is going to do this to me again
>>
>>29332275
I'm disappointed too
>>
>>29332275
At least they have each other
>>
>>29332275
At least Ledian has a girlfriend now, I guess.
>>
Even with the high number of Pokemon in fifth and low in sixth GF managed to not make a COMPLETELY SHIT Pokemon like Ledian.

Have a little faith.
>>
File: 1476453595141.png (146KB, 602x728px) Image search: [Google]
1476453595141.png
146KB, 602x728px
Don't worry anon she will live in our hearts
>>
>>29332275
>Resists Ground, Bug, Dark, Fighting, and immune to Dragon
>no 4x weakness
>immunity to secondary effects
>>
>>29332281
With the fact that a lot of changes are being made to mechanics and especially the Leech Life buff I can only hope they do actually try and make them decent
>>
>>29332275
>shit abilities
>shit designs
>shit 2 stage only
>shit moves

Probably has shit stats too. Like, 35 Sp Attack and 100 Speed or something fucking retarded like that.

Serves the homos who hyped up this shitmon right. I was adamant Cutiefly was a single stage shitmon, but being Ledian 2.0 is just as good.
>>
>>29332325
No anon, these pokemon should be able to live up to their cool designs rather than be worthless
>>
>>29332325
I think it being a waifubait is the reason players will take it instead of the ladybug.
>>
>>29332284
>>29332286
this is a happy ending for him
>>
>>29332275
Ribombee is my shouldermon and none of the bullshit in this thread can change that opinion.
>>
>>29333190
>there will never be Pokemon doll accessories you can place on your shoulder
>>
>>29332350
How in the fucking hell is this waifubait? Will vp fuck absolutely anything? Xx
>>
>>29332275
Didn't Greninja get a big bst boost? What's stopping them from doing so for Ledian? I mean even for a pokemon you just carry around early on its depressingly bad, it seems a little mean to make Ledyba so easy for new players to find.
>>
>>29332325
It sure must feel good hating something so much, right ?
>>
>>29333335
yes, of course
>>
>>29333343
No.
>>
File: Ledian Evo.png (154KB, 418x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ledian Evo.png
154KB, 418x700px
>>29333343

>What's stopping them from doing so for Ledian?

Relative popularity.
>>
>>29332312

Unfortunately, bug adds barely anything to the table, and except for a few advantages here and there, bug only serves to bring fairy down.

All of those advantages you mentioned were already something fairy enjoyed by itself, except for the ground resistance (and grass resistance) but ground and grass resistance aren't really worth all of the weaknesses bug inflicts.
>>
>>29332275
They're so cute together, where's the fanart?
>>
>>29333343
It got a BST boost outside Battle Bond?

I mean, since Gen 6 gave us BST boosts, and they're buffing Leech Life, I do think Gamefeak wants to buff Bug. But at the same time it's GameFreak
>>
>>29333343
>Didn't Greninja get a big bst boost?

Um, no unless you are referring to battle bond, which I doubt they are going to give to a ladybug.

It does suck though that the main argument for bug types is that they "start off strong but get weaker to help you in early game" when ledian was never impressive.

I should give ledian some credit though, in my monotype bug gold run, ledain with ice/thunder punch where really useful, and ledian's ice punch finished off lance for me
>>
They learned their lesson, Being a Fairy-type alone puts it up a notch. Nothing can be as bad as Ledian or Magcargo.
>>
>>29334063
If Median had the same stats but was Fairy, would it be notably better?
>>
>>29335823
Ledian*
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.