[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefreak dropping the mega idea is fucking atrocious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2ca3627678da4c3991a7f930d46cd1d1.jpg (194KB, 1417x842px) Image search: [Google]
2ca3627678da4c3991a7f930d46cd1d1.jpg
194KB, 1417x842px
>hey let's make powerful forms of pokemon to make more of them more viable and popular
>give them to the already popular and powerful pokemon
>well we want to make a mega for every pokemon!
>Drop the idea the immediate gen after
>here's some recouloured pokemon instead. Oh, they're only from gen 1 too because we want to appeal to the crowd whos constantly shit on our hardwork for the past 5 gens
>here's some bullshit generic anime cutscene moves too that you'll have to sit through all the fucking time. Oh theyre only for the popular and powerful pokemon

At least megas had fucking thought put in there designs and looked cool.
>>
>>29331275
>Butterfree will forever be cucked out of being better

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>29331275
>we will never get a unovan mega that isn't fucking audino
The sooner these cucks retire and get new people on is the only hope we have.
>>
Wait for the DP remakes.
Megas would be a good way to market "new" pokemon in remakes.
>>
>>29331433
I think what upsets me the most is that I was hyped the most for mega Audino, and it wasn't really good in the end :(
>>
>>29331457
We can hope that it's going to be an "ORAS has no trainer customisation" situation again, futile as it may be, but it's better than just giving up.

>>29331466
I really don't know why they gave it fucking Healer. Friend Guard, Regenerator, anything else would've been good. I know that eventually Game Freak is going to make a genderless Pokemon with Rivalry and not change the ability's mechanics.
>>
>>29331466
>giving a fucking mega Healer

what the fuck were they thinking
It should've been a regular evolution with Pixilate
>>
>>29331275
>Oh theyre only for the popular and powerful pokemon
What did he mean by this?

Also, most mega designs are shit; I'm glad my favorites didn't get ruined by them.
>>
>>29331275
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FAGGOTS COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS BEFORE TRYING THEM OUT.
>>
>>29331521
They gave a special attack moxie
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.