[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post things we like/dislike about Sun and Moon so far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1475632642419.png (428KB, 1101x654px) Image search: [Google]
1475632642419.png
428KB, 1101x654px
Like:
>The graphical improvements
>More theatrical cut scenes
>Team Skull looks fun
>I'm pleased with most of the designs
>It looks like you can become even closer to your Pokémon than ever before.
>Starters seem to have more value this time around than just being handed over mons they just assume you'd have an appreciation for because it was your first.
>Totem Pokémon genuinely look difficult.
>Their shaking up the status quo im Pokémon. Instead of rehashing the same formula we finally something sort of different.
>The shaking up doesn't seem too different. But it's different enough to be considered new.
>This Gen just oozes personality in both characters and Pokémon from design, and what I've seen so far in actions and descriptions.
>The abundance of new abilities, that could make competitive battling more diverse instead of everyone jist using the same thing.
>The introduction of Z-Moves are at least trying to make nonviable Pokémon relevant again, instead if just giving everything a Mega evolution.

Dislikes/Minor gripes/Nitpicks:
>Look's like it will be a hand holding game.
>Quality varies depending on the software/system.
>Z-Moves can become null and void if thd opponent happens to be immune to it.
>Gen 1 pandering is starting to get annoying. Coming from someone doesn't really have a preference for any gen.
>The low amount of new Pokémon. Now I can see why they did it, first the amount of models and animations for each mon would've seen a push bavk in the original release date which they've been planning towards for a while now. Also, just the sheer amout of Pokémon would make Pokémon "catching them all" more of a chore than an actual experience.

Things I niether like or dislike:
>Ultra Beasts

Pic unrelated
>>
What I like:

>Most of what you said
>The pokemon designs themselves
>The fact that the franchise is actually starting to change a little bit
>Very interesting story so far
>The music we've heard
>CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION!!
>Morelull2

what i dont like:
>The way the character models look. they look like theyre almost...not part of the environment? if that makes any sense
>The design of the main legendary pokemon. Niether of them really excite me
>The fact that Morelull2 will most likely still be grass type
>>
>unsubscribed
>>
>I really like the designs this time around.
>Poke Pelago is an amazing idea
>Being able to influence IVs
>Switching things up; the art style, the new gym replacements, new is good for a franchise like Pokemon

Dislikes
>None really but I'm a little worried about the difficulty; not too much though.
>>
I want friend safaris to be back
>>
>>29328682
>Team Skull
>A lot of the designs
>The concept of Alola forms and some of the executions too
>HMs are kill and riding Tauros is great, I hope this is true for all rides
>The plot is promising
>The region in general is incredibly varied
>Totem battles
>Poke pelago

Dislikes
>Very small dex, which was almost entirely revealed (and probably will be if they keep releasing trailers)
>Some of the designes are really disappointing
>UBs will be legendaries in disguise, now that we know they're catchable. Sure they aren't classified as such but I was hoping for a challenging boss battle rather than "let's keep throwing ball until I catch it"
>The trial part before the Totem battle looks to be very boring
>pandering pandering pandering
>casualization with no hard mode to make up for it
>in general it feels like there are a lot of missed opportunities
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.