[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are we just gonna forget about this? This is my only hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (7KB, 140x250px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 140x250px
So are we just gonna forget about this?

This is my only hope that there's more Alola forms than what was leaked.
>>
I was trying to forget about it and the idiots who kept posting it but then you came along
>>
That thing is no different from pokémon based accessories, it's just a gadget
>>
Why the fuck do I keep seeing this posted when it looks like a normal Granbull
>>
>>29327948
It's just a doll. It literally says so when you click on it.
>>
>>29327975
It's blue, tho
>>
>>29327993
No shit it's a doll, I'm just holding hope that it's a doll of an unleaked Alola form.
>>
There are more forms. Arbok and Dodrio lines. This granbull is just a juke however.
Sorry, there is no more new pokemons, but starters secret was not included in the version of the game that demo based on. And you will be delighted.
Btw. Marshadow has nothing to do with the plot, you can forget about it.
Screencap this if you want.
>>
>>29328001
Game Freak has already said in interview that Alolan forms exist only for Kanto mons. I wanted Alolan Granbull, too, anon, but it's time to give up.
>>
>>29328001
It's not. Granbull is already in the AlolaDex it's 100% impossible it as a second form. Stop posting this thread.
>>
>>29328018(You)
>>
>>29327994
Shiny Granbull is blue.
>>
>>29328100
It's not

>>29328033
I'm sorry you've seen this thread a couple times, I haven't seen it posted since the demo was released. Not saying it hasn't been posted, I just don't spend my entire day on 4Chan (just most of it)
>>
It's just blue because it's a police mascot
>>
Gamefreak confirmed only Gen 1 mons get Alolan forms.
>>
If it had anything added to it other than just being blue, then yeah it would seem like a new form. But its literally just a blue granbull
>>
>>29327948
this makes me remind of detective pikachu game in one of the earliest interviews it was mentioned that the enemy was a blue pikachu
>>
It's probably an Ace Attorney shoutout to the blue badger
>>
>>29327948

Ever heard of a mascot? Like football game ones? guys in suits? yeah, that's all it is, it's their Granbull Mascot, it's not an actual Pokemon.

Can people stop with this now? There's NO MORE FORMS
>>
it looks like it's just a statue standing on the desk
>>
>>29327948
Game Xplain talked to the creators, they said only gen 1 mons
>>
File: image.jpg (980KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
980KB, 2448x2448px
Nothing to see here lads move along now before I do you all for a breach of the peace
>>
>>29328018
I swear it's the same fag that keeps posting "screen cap this if you want"
>>
>>29328018
You're full of shit. Screencap this whether you want to or not.
>>
>>29328912
HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT THE EXACTLY SAME THING WOW SOMEONE REMEMBERS I LOVE IT ANON
>>
>>29327948
Is this Snubbull?
>>
In the 4th gen remake(s) they're going to be east/west forms of Johto Pokemon

Wooper gets east/west forms (blue/pink)

Snubbull gets east/west forms (blue/pink) and Looker even has one as one of his Pokemon
>>
>>29331428
Find this post December 2017 when they release
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.