[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should come back EVERY generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_obckjdAGb01r1kgcho1_540.png (261KB, 540x633px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obckjdAGb01r1kgcho1_540.png
261KB, 540x633px
Personally:

>Variants of Pokeballs like Apricorn balls, for the asethetic and they can also function as money/reward sinks

>A place that you can bike in a circle forever for egg hatching

>Secret bases

>Trainer customization

Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>29327157
I want fossil mons to always be a thing damnit
>>
>difficulty settings
>puzzle battles facility
>>
>Post game where you can still level your team
>Gym rematches

Nice SU reference OP :^)
>>
>>29327157
>Save button
>Pokedex
>ALL POKEBALLS (but some of them should not be available to buy, but tradeing items from other games is allowed
>>
>>29327157
>catching pokemon
>using them to battle
>>
>ability to sit in chairs
>>
>>29327157
Lucario, since it already does come back every generation. Thing's basically Wolfachu
>>
File: _obdgz3z5Cb1qlvi2ao1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
_obdgz3z5Cb1qlvi2ao1_500.jpg
62KB, 500x404px
The ability to walk with your Pokémon with an on/off button so that everyone can be happy.

Hard Mode

New, non-Park/Pal/Dream Ball esque Pokeballs

Trainer Customization

Rematches of all important characters

Old characters sometimes popping up for extra lore and rematches.

Areas like the Embedded Tower that connects new games to previous ones and adds extra lore, but preferably more explored than the Embedded Tower (it was kinda disappointing).
>>
>>29327157
The league challenge
Postgame and rematches

>inb4 don't you want a change in the stale formula
No. Just because a concept hasn't been well done lately doesn't mean it should be scrapped. It's the way the game is and has always been, and we're all still here, after all.
>>
>>29327157
>Trainer customisation
>Trainer and Gym rematches
>Following pokemon with a toggle on and off through amee.
>Pokemon world tournament
>Difficulty setting
>>
Difficulty settings
>>
>>29327157
this is some real ugly ass 2edgy5me steven universe art dude. why..
>>
>>29327157
Eggs should be time based.
>>
I demand secret bases and more areas like Secret Meadow that are cute, compact, and its easy to fly to and visit any and all bases in the location. It's super convenient and feels cozy.
Also, the option to just Fly directly to your own base.

An option to tell AI "allies" to go fuck themselves whenever Multis arise in story, so I can instead play Doubles without assistance. It might also be nice if the battle actually begins at the crucial moment, and not have my teammate say "oh my god we have to fight them now or they will literally holocaust the world. are you ready? no? oh, sorry. have a nice nap I'll meet you back here in 3 hours."
>>
POKÉMON

WORLD

TOURNAMENT
>>
Pokémon World Tournament, that updates with new characters and teams every generation.

All Gym Leaders (Trial Captains for Alola)
All Elite Fours (Kahunas for Alola)
All Champions
All Frontier Brains (including Bosses and Chatelains)
Special Characters, like Eusine, Cheryl, Riley, Marley, Mira, Buck, N, Benga, Emma, Lisia, Aarune, Zinnia, etc.
Rivals?
Protags?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.