[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon S/M - A complete datamine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: half-full-glass.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
half-full-glass.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
So why are you guys all so assblasted over the small amount of new Pokémon introduced?

Sure, the dataminers might have found everything from the demo, but do we even have any proof that the list is set in stone? Keep in mind that they have tampered with it by replacing most datas with Pikachu's, so it's not impossible that they wouldn't tweak the list furthermore.

Unless someone can show me the assigned National Pokédex numbers for each of the new Pokémon, we have nothing but a batch of 2D sprites to refer to.
>>
>>29326356
Stage 1: Denial
>>
>>29326356

Stage 1: Autism
>>
>>29326370

>asking for proof is denial

Okay/10

>>29326389

>asking for proofs is autism

Whining is worse.
>>
I agree with OP you fucking bored idiots. Think about it, do you SERIOUSLY think GF's gonna just have like THREE gimmicky/common whatever version exclusive pokemon for each game? Let alone less than XY after you whiny bitchy types ran up on them? That's being in denial and autiistic. But no don't promote actual curiosity and inquiry cause you're butthurt that if he or she or whatever gender they want to be is right you can't bitch as much.

Plus seriously some of it doesn't make much sense, where's Aether Corp Island on the World's Map. What are the names of the new TMS since we could find out everything basicallly else? Why only Psy Terrain and not the other Tapu's abilities? See what I mean there?
>>
>XY will totally have more Pokemon guys! That Greninja/Hawlucha journalist leaker just didn't find them all!
>ORAS will totally have BF and more megas guys! The datamine doesn't have everything!
>Smash 3DS will totally have more characters guys! The ESRB leak didn't have everything!

it's like fucking clockwork.
>>
>>29326629

>the datamine doesn't have everything!

And here we are still in the dark regarding the BST for the new pokemon. Clearly it has "everything", no? Are you implying all of them are just Pikachus with new skins?
>>
>>29326629
I'm honestly surprised we haven't had any new "leaks" where people explain that Gamefreak intentionally stubbed half the dex, and only showed us this as an unofficial reveal.
>>
>>29326696

You mean like those retards that still try to say something about split evo and whatnot that fills those blank spots?
>>
I think we might have seen them all but don't you guys think it's a little too suspicious they haven't nuked Kaphonics' channel yet?

Remember that one time Drampa, Cutiefly and some others got leaked? The videos on YouTube were taken down in like 10 minutes even though they were unlisted. When Luchalitten & Co. first emerged the pictures were being taken down left and right.

Why didn't they do anything now? The datamine was even more spoiler-y than those two incidents, so why were they so lenient? Did they just give up?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.