[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun/Moon outcomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So if https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/789002261372567552 it's correct then Lillie is more relevant than I expected she would ever be.
>>
>>29326242
Post screencaps of twitter rather than links. No one likes going to links to get information, only to verify it.
>>
File: screencap.jpg (44KB, 582x423px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
44KB, 582x423px
>>29327024
So.
>>
>>29326242
Polygon let this slip, when they played the first two hours they saw her with it in a cutscene or something.
>>
>>29327090
Link? Also heard this but never actually seen the original article
>>
>>29327083
I like the concept.
But I also loved seeing Solgaleo running across a rocky tundra and Lunala flying over the ocean in that one trailer.

Those two seem like mutually exclusive scenarios to me.
>>
>>29327117
Did you not see the end of that trailer where Solgaleo and Lunala met up and jumped into a UB portal together?
>>
>>29327138
Huh. Maybe I didn't. Which trailer was it, again?
>>
>>29327083
That sounds like a really good concept. Make the legendary something that you travel and bond with over the course of the game, rather than just suddenly YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE NOW CATCH ME BECAUSE IT'S THE CLIMAX.
>>
Makes sense. Doesn't Lillie speak to the bag and say something like "Wish you could see this too"
Don't remember where I saw this. Obviously a creature she is speaking to
>>
>>29327764
Where
>>
>>29327083
This is a couple days old now

But I like the idea, that little middle part even incorporates parts of both legendaries in it's golden casing, Sol's gold parts of it's mane, and the gold tip's of luna's wings
>>
>>29326242
Can I marry this ayylmaosquid ingame?
>>
>>29328007
You can do better, Lillie can be used as an exclusive Mudsdale breeder, I'm telling you the egg moves are insane.
>>
-> "Mother" to Mascot Legendaries
-> Has Green Eyes a rare genetic trait
-> Huge Book Nerd
-> Very "Hinata" esque
-> But sassy probably as all get at

LILLIE IS NUMBERU ONU WAIFU GOATU
>>
>>29327818
>>29327764
It's a random event in the demo
>>
>>29330338
> -> But sassy probably as all get at
from what i saw of her in the demo, she seems to be more of a gentle, polite person than sassy. still 10/10, though
>>
>>29327764
the demo, event live right now
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.