[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nintendo releases VC RBY for 3ds >several sources theorized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (164KB, 669x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 669x449px
>nintendo releases VC RBY for 3ds
>several sources theorized theyd be compatible with pomemon bank and SM
>pokemon bank detects a pokemon yellow save file and you have the chance to transfer over ash's pikachu
>>
>>29325452
...Okay, that actually makes a bit of sense.
>>
>>29325452
I could also see it skipping bank alltogether and going a route similar to pal park
>>
What would be cooler is if you could unlock hats for Pikachu if you have Pokemon transferred from that specific region.

>Kanto/Johto hat from FR/LG
>Hoenn hat from R/S/E
>Sinnoh hat from D/P/Pt
>Unova hat from B/W/B2/W2
>Kalos hat from X/Y
>Alola hat by default
>>
>>29325552
IT
ALL
COMES
TOGETHER
>>
>>29325571
Nah.
Just wishful thinking on my part. Screencapping just in case.
>>
File: 1476789623513.png (57KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
1476789623513.png
57KB, 584x584px
The only hat worth having.
>>
File: 1379451481491.jpg (27KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1379451481491.jpg
27KB, 407x286px
>bullshit Pikachu/Pichu that has some quirk that you can't trade/transfer to anything else

are they going to do this every other game now?
>>
>>29325552
But that would involve referencing all the generations rather than just 1
>>
>>29325452
wow, i have the same teory too
>>
>>29325552
There aren't any female models for the Pikachuhatmon.
>>
Unless its BST get a boost or it gets something special other than a hat I am evolving the little shit from Yellow if it can be transferred
>>
Believe it or not, it's the special distro for next year's movie. It celebrates the twentieth anniversary of the anime and has the Ash from each of the six series come together though time travel to stop an "unprecedented threat".

Marshadow is for 2018.
>>
>>29327000
Kanto Ash: "Oh wow, so I become a super awesome trainer and champion, right?"
Johto: Eh...
Hoenn: Well, I beat the frontier
Sinnoh: A darkrai. A fucking DARKRAI got in my way
Unova: I lost to a beginner...
Kalos: My water type was OHKOd by a fire move

Kanto: ...I hate my life
>>
>>29327029
>Becomes the Ash in Pokemon Yellow
>>
>>29325552
That wouldn't work sadly.
>FR/LG from gen 4 onward get counted as 'Hoenn' Pokemon even though they aren't from such, nor will they count for the OR/AS time traveler reward.
I kinda wish this was true though and make the effort of transferring stuff over worth it.
Too bad it's another Spiky Ear Pichu ordeal locked towards it's respective game forever.
>>
>>29327000
>Believe it or not, it's the special distro for next year's movie. It celebrates the twentieth anniversary of the anime and has the Ash from each of the six series come together though time travel to stop an "unprecedented threat".
This sounds like Bonds Beyond Time but worse since at least that had managed to have different protagonists with a notable timeskip for each series.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.