[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the rumors were a lie? No pure-fighting Abra line? Bummer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sad abra.jpg (128KB, 1306x732px) Image search: [Google]
sad abra.jpg
128KB, 1306x732px
So the rumors were a lie? No pure-fighting Abra line? Bummer.
>>
I know right?
>>
>>29323740
There was a pure-fighting Arba rumor?
>>
>>29325817
yup.

GF really failed hard at delivering on the promise of Alola forms.
>>
>>29323740
>>29325790
>>29325846
It would have been incredibly boring.
>>
>>29325872
You're incredibly boring.
>>
>>29325872

FOR YOU
>>
>>29323740
Machop is the pure-fighting Abra line you dumbass
>>
>>29325846
They did, but they'd have failed harder if pure fighting Abra was real. The failure lies in the nonexistence of Alolan forms not from muh genwun.
>>
>>29325846
I think GameFreak dropped that design because it had some ugly watermarks in it.
>>
>>29325923
no, it's the foil to abra

machop line is swole and bulky, abra line is skinnyfat and fast

alolan abra line should be faste and ottermode
>>
>>29325945
Oh I agree, I mean I do think kung fu master Alakazam is kinda cool but not having him is fine and maybe better cause then what do you do about his mega?

But in general they failed with alola forms, not enough of them, only from one gen, persian and golem are total shit.

I hope they keep this feature though, while they might have fucked up the execution a bit regional forms is still the best gimmick they've ever come up with by far. They can take away all megas and z-moves far as I'm concerned just give me more regional forms.
>>
>>29323740
Good. Be content with your mega
>>
>>29323740
Oh god, that was from the episode when TPCi began fucking with the English dub, "Fear Factor Phony." Been 10 years of them getting worse & worse with time, too, it's pathetic.
>>
>>29326244
Why would you want that when Alakazam already got a mega? Really sounds wrong that machop line is the only line not to get any recent forme and you also want abra to step in on machop's territory for insult on injury?
>>
>>29323740
No Snowman...right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.