[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon dialogue will never be as comfy and it's characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: MedalRobots.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MedalRobots.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>Pokemon dialogue will never be as comfy and it's characters will never be as nuanced as this game

Why even live?

Simply taking the writing in a new direction instead of making every character lifeless would be a vast improvement.
>>
>>29321974
>muh comfy

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>29321974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTtrDN4_z6k
>>
>>29321993
>muh edge on a Pokemon imageboard
>>
File: 1475856258078.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475856258078.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>29322017
>they are a joke in the anime
>hard as fuck in the game
I miss medabots, i know it still going in japan but i wished i returned to the west
>>
>>29322238
The atmosphere was wonderful in the game. The characters had personality. I hadn't noticed how painfully barebones the characterization was until I revisited the GBA medabots. Even Custom Robo's dialogue had a degree of flair.
>>
>>29322238
I decided to try giving this anime another shot over the summer and they're inconsistently competent.

At the start they're doing Team Rocket-style get rich quick schemes and running noodle stands and closer to the end they're giving the protagonists a run for their money and winning a fair amount of the time.
>>
>>29322309
Is it a good anime?
>>
>>29322324
No, the a nimation is fucking horrible
>>
>>29321974
Best thing about the game is that you started out as a special snowflake with medaforce but by the third chapter everyone including the random goons could use it.
>>
>>29322324
The writing is pretty alright. Appropriate for kids but not too kiddy. The dub isn't great, most of the voices aren't that good (save for Metabee, who is great) but good luck finding it in Japanese anywhere.

>>29322335
Really? I remember it not being that bad.
>>
>>29322335
Fuck the animation, I mean the story, characters and shit.
>>
>>29322324
I found the anime to be amazing.
It showed great progression into a great rowbattler in Ikki with a bare bottom trashbot and turned him into a war torn monster.
It was like a progression of Ash and Charizard into a dynamic duo finding each other when abandoned and growing to love each other.
>>
>>29322238
>i know it still going in japan

Delta Arts shut down but Rocket Company will keep delivering Medabots Game. Pic related was their first game.
>>
>>29321993
... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
The japanese opening is catchy.
Also the op is sang by metabee VA
https://youtu.be/817Tgf3-g8w
>>
>>29322454
Not Important will always be the best intro to a game
>>
>>29322324
It's very bizarre and cute. It's different fro the typical kids' show, in that a lot of the don't just doesn't revolve around Medabot fights.

Medabots are big, but you have episodes where the evil gang are remodeling everyone's houses to make them hideous, or the time the heroes stole a bunch of penguins fro the zoo.

Medabots Spirits was meh though. It took out most of the interesting characters and replaced them. The main villain was fantastic though; so creepy.
>>
File: metabusy.gif (212KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
metabusy.gif
212KB, 500x375px
>>29322324
Yes, a must watch. Avoid Spirits though.
>>29322388
>good luck finding it in Japanese anywhere
You know a person on /m/ subbed it recently right?
>>
>>29323233
>>You know a person on /m/ subbed it recently right?
I did not but I'm pretty glad to know this.
>>
>>29322454
>>29322599
This is an actual intro from an actual video game. Fucking why.
>>
File: 1413935532895.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1413935532895.gif
1MB, 360x240px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.