[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope for Komala? It's over, isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: Komala Evolution.png (60KB, 440x356px) Image search: [Google]
Komala Evolution.png
60KB, 440x356px
Is there any hope for Komala? It's over, isn't it?
>>
File: 958.gif (1MB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
958.gif
1MB, 245x225px
>>29321343
>Finally gets Koala Pokemon
>No evo

Jesus fuck Gamefreak
>>
gamefreak can so suck a big fat cock
>>
>>29321434
I dunno, the schadenfreude of having pegged this thing as Dunsparce 2.0 from Day 1 but continually being shouted down by those who were convinced it was going to have a big bara evo is pretty nice desu.
>>
>>29321343
>Komala doesn't evolve, despite it being said to have parents
>Mimikkyu doesn't evolve, despite it having a true form, being said to come out of hiding at night, and it's lore of learning to love itself
>Drampa doesn't have a pre-evo despite being an old and elderly Pokemon, meaning it is born old

GameFreak dropped the ball on the dex harder than X and Y. At least the rest of Sun and Moon looks good.
>>
Veerry underwhelming and soooo many missed oppurtunities, and they were developing this game for three years? I understand that they're trying to do something different, but they are forgetting some things imo. I REALLY wished they went with a Black/White route and have only new Pokemon OR, the Black2/White2 route with more new pokemon and less old Pokemon? I honestly think that they're relying too much on old Pokemon which I am tired of. I know it's quality over quantity, but they could have AT LEAST went the DPPT route and have half old, and half new. But it's just mainly a few new pokemon, and a BUNCH of old ones. And I'm tired of Kanto getting a lot of praise. The only reason Gen 2 did it because it was a sequel trying to appeal the audience and make them feel comfortable (even Gold and Silver is one of my favorite games), and because THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE FINAL MAIN POKEMON GAMES. I really don't know what to say, I want to like Sun/Moon, but there are so many things that make me feel eh about it.
>>
>>29321508
>Komala doesn't evolve, despite it being said to have parents

FUG I forgot about this
this makes me even more mad
>>
>>29321508
There's no reason why Komala's parents can't be other Komalas.

Nothing in Mimikyu's lore says anything about learning to love itself.

Nothing about Drampa inherently makes it old; it's the Placid Pokemon, and its lore is about how it's normally friendly, but has a wicked temper.
>>
File: evo.jpg (2MB, 2395x3264px) Image search: [Google]
evo.jpg
2MB, 2395x3264px
>>29321778
Plus, I also saw this and felt that they could have gave the fellas some evos. Pokemon with gimmicks can have evos right?
>>
>>29321859
I'm all for a Komala evo but that thing is atrocious.
>>
>>29321918
I do like the one OP posted more, but I just posted this because I thought they were kinda clever (especially Pyukumuku's evo's name)
>>
It's over, isn't it? Why can't you move on?
>>
File: IMG_8469.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8469.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>29321859
OP here, I'm the one who drew those

Thanks for saving them!
>>
>>29321998
Fuck me, of course it's sideways. iPhones and their shitty photos
>>
>>29321998
mimikyu2 is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>29321998
No problem! I honestly think these are creative. The evo processes different but not tedious, the Mimikyu and Komala evo's are adorable, AND PYUKUMUKU'S EVO'S NAME IS THE COOLEST THING!!
>>
File: komala pls.jpg (647KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
komala pls.jpg
647KB, 1280x960px
In some ways, I'm glad Komala doesn't evolve. It's perfect already.
>>
Idiot here. Why must single-stagers suck?
>>
>>29322074
Yeah, from a design standpoint all they could do is make him less adorable.
>>
>>29321982
>Steven Tumblrverse
You're not allowed to have an opinion.
>>
>>29321998
For some reason that Mimikyu2 reminds me of Candlejack for some strange rea
>>
>>29322057
Thank you! My original design for a Pyukumuku evolution was just a bigger longer sea cucumber that had an "Attack Form", similar to the final design. I decided to throw in bare knucle boxing/1920's "put 'em up" theme into it, which is where the intestine moustache comes from. To be honest, we really need a new Water/Fighting type. The only ones are Poliwrath and Keldeo.

>>29322055
I hope that's a good thing! I designed it to be more unique (hence the name Unikkyu) and have a ghostly witch/wizard motif.

>>29322127
What are you talking about? I don't see the resembla
>>
File: 1477014223820.png (270KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
1477014223820.png
270KB, 718x718px
>tfw no normal/psychic neurotic insomniatic komala evolution that has wide open eyes and big unkempt beard that uses it's psychic powers to make sure nothing harms it's sleepy child.
>>
>>29322077
Typically as they are early mon, aka shit.
>>
Nobody cares about Komala. There was never hope to begin with.
>>
>>29322147
>candle jack joke
Real fucking funny, must think you're so sma
>>
>>29322185
I do :[
>>
>>29322185
I care about him, he had a spot on my team

Until it turned out he was just a single stage early game shitmon
>>
>>29322121
that wasn't even an opinion
>>
>>29321477
Ah, c'mon man. If your going to jack off into your own face, you need to go in the other room.
>>
>>29321420
>>29321508
Why give Gen 7 mons evos when Gen 1 mons CLEARLY need more attention and new forms?
>>
>>29322121
... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
>>29322653
>Gen 6 has a form gimmick for Pokemon
>Gen 6 mons are ignored in favor of Gen 1
>Gen 7 has a form gimmick for Pokemon
>Gen 7 mons in general are ignored in favor of Gen 1
Can't wait until Gen 8 has [New region] forms and only Gen 1 gets them
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.