[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

discuss
>>
discuss this
chem em
>>
>>29319273
Good riddance.
>>
>>29319273
no updates
still no legendaries
nothing but kanto pandering
literally normie the game
>>
>>29319273
Boring, no content, normie game. I tried it, but it just isn't fun no matter what
>>
did we honestly expect it not to die?
>>
>>29319391
>no updates
>there have been numerous updates

They just need to FINALLY FUCKING FIX THE IN-GAME POKEMON LOCATOR FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>29319273
That's what you get from pandering to normies when it comes to videogames. Trends come and go really quickly and so will your game.
>>
I still play it when I leave the house, every time.
That was what the game has always been to me, not sure what the big deal is.

>muh social aspect
that died in like week 2
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-03-03-27-57.png (643KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-03-03-27-57.png
643KB, 1080x1920px
The honeymoon phase is over and Niantic hasn't done enough to keep it relevant enough and also have done things to make it more unplayable (no way to track 'mons, disallowing hacked phones to play, stopping spawning if player's going too fast), once S&M come out they're gonna lose even more players. If they want this app to succeed longer they have to really get their ass into gear and actually have some useful updates and listen to what their consumers want.
>>
>>29319273
I hope that soon they update it to gem 2. For now I just find it fun to open up at catch one or two Pokemon. Leave it open when running. I think they intended to not have people play it for like 5 hours, but rather just use it when you feel like it. I think it was a great fun thing and don't mind how much it died down
>>
>>29319273
I walked into the short end of a bench on tuesday while playing it
>>
>>29319515
>Make 4 million dollars a day every day (7 million a day during the first week when released to a new area)
>Still not enough to hire someone to fix their game
Fuck this gay company. Hiring a team of coders to fix this shit would not even be one million a year. That's a quarter of your fucking daily profit, assholes.
>>
I do believe that Gen 2 could spark some life into the game.
>>
>>29319574
Apparently their release schedule is putting out trading and player to player battles over the winter, and release gen 2 Pokemon in May.

Too little released too slowly in my opinion.
>>
Winter is approaching, normies dropped the game

Scanners went dead, normies dropped the game

fuck the popular opinion, I enjoy the game even more now. No autism talk around it, hype train is never good. While I do agree that Shitatic has more than enough jewcoins earned, the high expectations at least forced normies out.
>>
I'm still playing it.

It's honestly more comfy now than it's ever been and I work in a large city (SF) I just have it on when I'm walking places or on my train.

With the hype gone I'm no longer seeing couples or large as fuck groups together and having to feel like shit playing alone.

And IF I do run into a player now, they are people who actually play the main series past gen 1 and I wind up discussing the games.

It's crazy that I wound up making more friends and meeting more people through GO now than when it was going through its craze
>>
>>29320088
All of this.

I'm not a social person, the fact that the social aspect of the game is dead just means I can now enjoy it in peace. And I never left my house just to play Pokemon GO, not even at the first week craze. It's just something I do when I'm out and it alleviates a lot of the boredom and the social anxiety I get... at least now I have a reasonable excuse to focus on my phone without looking like (too much of) a retard.
>>
I really like how Youtubers like Ali-A would post nothing but Pokémon GO. Then do an unboxing of Pokemon cards and act like he knows anything

"Oh wow I caught this in PokemonGO! GO CHECK OUT THOSS VIDEOS PLEASE GUYS!"
>>
>>29320140
emphasis on "please"
>>
Thank god it ended, it was so cringe seeing middle aged people at work pretending to know about the pokemons. One month later, no one seems to care anymore.
>>
>>29319273
idk its pretty fun for me still I go out every day for a walk gives me something to look forward to.
>>
>most items are bag filler
>distance tracking progressively got worse
>lowered catch rates
>increased run rates
>last update shut down commuters (hope you like walking outside in the winter)

Gee I wonder why people don't like this game anymore?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.