[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fennekin line appreciation & discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 2777223-delphox_pokemon_nintendo.png (457KB, 1024x1344px) Image search: [Google]
2777223-delphox_pokemon_nintendo.png
457KB, 1024x1344px
Can we give Delphox the appreciation it deserves? In terms of usefulness in Kalos, overall and competitive of course, it gets a lot of attention by its appearance and mid-evo cause lolicons and furries but here we go:

>fennekin is the best starter choice in Kalos, destroys 5 gyms and 1 from the elite 4 while the other two barely beat 1 or 2 gyms and 1 or 2 members of elite 4
>it's the combo breaker of the 3 gens with a fire/fighting type even being a counter against these cause psychic type, even that people don't seem to like this poke very much and i don't really get why, sure the 3D model may look plain and boring but if GF makes a better pose it would be better (like in pic related, with stick+fire out), also 3rd evo almost fixes the furbait that was 2nd evo
>has very good stats overall, a little low defense but not like it's a huge problem, and low attack even tho it has Psyshock so that isn't much of a problem
>best movepool comparing with the other 2 starters, lots of attacks fire and psychic, even shadow ball and will-o-wisp, when chesnaught only has 1 fighting move and greninja like 2 or 3 dark and aren't even that good either, of course greninja is very good at competitive
>i like the 3rd evo design (on a side note in all mmos i always choose the mage class so that made me choose fennekin too) also i think it looks more gender neutral than in 2nd evo, the shiny very good too looks more psychic

Did furfags ruin Delphox or something because i don't get how a starter that is by far superior to the others in the game is so hated, after breaking the fighting curse it will return in gen 7 hope it's not because of the hate Delphox got this previous gen, really hope that in gen 8 we get a different fire type or just a mono fire, i'd be happier with that instead of luchalitten which i think he will grow in me but we didn't want to see a fire/fighting again.

What are your thoughts on Fennekin's line? I think it didn't get the appreciation it needed sincerely.
>>
>>29318590

Phox Friday is tomorrow.
>>
File: jeff.png (14KB, 347x265px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.png
14KB, 347x265px
>>29318590
You're a day off
>>
>>29318590
It not Friday, phagot. At this rate you guys will become worse than gardefags, mods already started to delete your threads.
>>
Where i live it's already friday and i don't care about that. Those are mainly furfags, just saying what i think about the poke like any other one in this board.
>>
File: 1476464010545.jpg (157KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1476464010545.jpg
157KB, 774x1032px
>>29318590
Honestly, I love all the Gen 7 starters and feel they all have a pretty damn solid design that manages to balance and blend theme, animal, and element pretty damn well.

Delphox only wins for me because of a slight preference towards firestarters.

For some additional discussion, and not just about delphox, I'm kind of saddened they won't add mega evos for the gen 7 (or many other gen) starters. Even sadder since gen 7 was when they introduced fucking mega-evos.

That said, my odd hope for Gen-7 starter mega evos would be, and bear with me, each of the three starters getting an x and y mega form.

The idea is that it explores a bit of 'cross-class' or 'multi-classing' mindset, and each one takes a bit from the other two.

So Delphox becomes a Fire/Dark type in their Y evo, taking from Greninja and 'embracing the shadow arts' and becoming a lichphox. But X form they become a psychic/fighting type and basically become a mageknight.

>Chesnaut's x and y forms are a Paladin-style magic knight and an Evil Black Knight respectively.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.