[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With these new moves and abilities...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Tflame.png (310KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tflame.png
310KB, 800x800px
how would some broken and OP Pokémon fare in the new meta? Will some get demoted a tier or two?
>>
>>29317357
Probably desu xD
With Salandit, mimikyu and some others you never know :3
>>
>>29317357
>mega mum's niche attack gets nerfed and is not a TM anymore (not that the second one really matters)
>Dazzling
>Queenly Majesty
>Psychic Terrain

Pretty sure Gale Wings fags will have to deal with a lot of things in the next VGC.
>>
>>29317357
With Bruxish and Sun Doggo the fire bird would be declassed to UU
>>
>>29317588
For these reasons a lot of Pranksters will be declassed
>>
>>29317357
Basing on the ENTIRETY of the priority counters out there
>My nigga Crawdaunt will drop in usage
>Bravest Birb plummets back into obscurity
>Smogsword is forced only to attack in sword stance because kings shield ain't doing diddly
>The only real protect move you'll ever see is like Mat Block for Greninja
>Psychic types get a general increase in use on the whole for working with Top Squid
>>
>>29317588
>>29317656
Fuck yeah, bye bye Klefki
>>
>>29317603
Bruxish and Tsareena probably won't be OU because psychic Tapu is a thing and lets teammates enjoy a world free of priority.
>>
>implying you have to play smogons made up rules.
>>
File: 1476764230755.png (223KB, 1280x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1476764230755.png
223KB, 1280x1305px
>>29317688

Actually Talonflame won't be too affected I feel. It wouldn't be kept in against a Bruxish, regardless of priority, because Bruxish is a water type and seems semi bulky. Tsareena is weak to all of Talonflame's typical attacks, and probably has no coverage. Psychic terrain will affect it somewhat, but it depends on who's on the field against it at the time
>>
I don't think many new mons will be OU this gen. The gen 6 powercreep is too strong and gen7 doesn't seem to have that many huge threats. Maybe the tapus and Silvally might be OU from what we know.
>>
>>29317723
You forget that Talonflame is flying type so "psychic terrain" doesn't affect him.
It has no contact with the ground battle.
>>
>>29317688
It still has a fuckton of speed and a decent movepool. People who can't do anything other than push the bird button might die, yeah, but good players will still enjoy a fucking 120+STAB BP priority move WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA GAMEFREAK
>>
>>29317861
It really wouldn't matter anyways. Talon is fast as fuck anyways.
>>
>>29317893
This. Anyone who thinks Talonflame is falling to NU or whatever doesn't realize that priority isn't all its good for.

The only way it may be severely affected is if Accelrock is breedable onto a lot of mons for coverage
>>
>>29317588
Talonflame got the biggest buff on z crystals, 200 BP grass move thanks to solar beam, 80 BP fighting and dark move thanks to taunt and bulk up, and finally 150 BP bug move with u turn...

In singles the bravest bird gives absolutely 0 fucks about its counters thanks to z crystals, the saddest part is that the fish considering an 80/80 bulk dies to CB u turn and spdef Talonflame ohkos with se taunt dark z move, queen majesty is royally fucked too unless it has 110/80 bulk to survive a SE 300 BP move...

Talonflame reign is far from over.
>>
Priority moves are so good so i think we will see a lot of flying pokémons in the new meta and also a lot of non-flying setted with Air Baloon just to avoid Psychic Terrain
>>
File: 1476752050849.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476752050849.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>29317979
>200 BP STAB Priority Brave Bird Z move
>>
Prankster users are going to get cock blocked if the priority nulling moves/terrain are given better distribution.
>>
>>29317979
>80 BP fighting and dark move thanks to taunt and bulk up
I know that the BP depends on what move you use, but is it confirmed that you can use status moves for Z-Moves at 80 BP? Holy fuck.
>literally everything gets water and fire Z-Moves thanks to Rain Dance and Sunny Day
>>
>>29318072
No need for that, you have 200 BP with solar beam, 400 BP vs Rotom W, 150 BP with U turn that is basically 300 BP vs priority fish and tsareena, taunt becomes an 80 BP dark move wich is still great vs the fish, you can make WoW an 80 BP inferno overdrive if you want a secondary stab for 120 BP much less powerful than Flare blitz but adds a lot of utility.

Talonflame is also not grounded so it is immune to terrain effects...

Talonflame became even better in this generation.
>>
>>29318080
This. Pranksters will suffer the most from this, because that's the only reason things like Klefeki are OU. Whereas BRAVEBIRD is good on its own, and priority only helps it
>>
>>29318138
You can only use Z moves once senpai
>>
>>29318138
Now I wonder if Talonflame will be Uber
>>
>>29318171
Once is enough if you remove your only counter. Remember gen5 Draco Meteor Dragon gem metagame.
>>
File: 1476058069023.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476058069023.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>29318205
PROTEAN GRENINJA
>>
File: Fucking bravest bird.jpg (108KB, 690x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking bravest bird.jpg
108KB, 690x960px
>>29318835
>Greninja coming back to OU
>Ash-Greninja non-stabs are almost strong as Protean Greninja

What a time to be alive. we just need Aegislash back too and the Power trio of Kalos can come back.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.