[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's ready for the hard reboot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2115.jpg (20KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
20KB, 267x189px
>150-250 all new Pokemon
>new region
>complete overhall and upgrade of the old game format
>real time battles
>pokemon fusions (add mons together. PLUS MINUS pun)
>hd animation and amazing graphics
>new refined artstyle based on old watercolor sugi
>game looks like a moving watercolor manga
>no old mons till expansions/updates/DLC lol
>giant region
>actuall big and developed cities and towns and huge spaces and realistic world proportions
>all new evolution, battle and trade and breeding systems
>high quality pokemon cry sounds

>Almost all battles are double and triples
>Pokemon Fusions are temporary in battle abilities
>Fusing two mons just makes them look morphed and weird like a glitch
>GF doesnt have to spend years of dev time making new models because of this
>thousands of new metas
>Insane type combos
>movepools
>potential appearences
>>
>>29317256
Masuda said they won't reboot the canon or remove entire generations.

But he never said anything about removing some pokemon or stuff. A culling of sorts.
>>
>no old mons till expansions/updates/DLC lol
Fuck that I'm out
>>
>>29317256
>real time battles
The worst part desu
>>
File: girls-laughing.jpg (55KB, 553x496px) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing.jpg
55KB, 553x496px
>he thinks we're getting more than 75 pokemon per gen from here on out
>>
>>29317256
Fuck fusions. Fuck DLCmon.

Thank god you don't work for a game company. You'd be laughed out the door.
>>
>>29317256
A hard reboot would be the only fucking thing i would not accept from these motherfuckers
>>
>>29317256
We are not getting another attempt at soft reboot, let alone a major one, for a log time.
>>
>>29317280
People can say a lot of things. Even if he firmly stands by his word, he's going to die one day.
>>
>>29317256
Why you do dis reediculaus staff? Is deesgusteeng like hellllllllll.
>>
>>29317256
>Real time triple battles
Sounds complex
>>
>>29317256
I remember this leak just after oras came out they said the legendary would be a lion with pluses for eyes
>>
There would never be a game titled Minus.
It sounds too much like the obvious inferior option, without symbolic value like Silver, Pearl and Moon have.
I say go back to mineral names.
>>
>>29317717
no shut the fuck up this was debunked when Diamond and Pearl happened pearl was pink and pearls are girly but plenty of kids bought it anyways
shits fucking cool too
Pokemon Minus id get that

but it really only depends on box legend
>>
File: migihidari.png (158KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
migihidari.png
158KB, 500x223px
IT
ALL
COMES
TOGETHER!!!
>>
You might as well just make your own franchise instead.
>>
Get out of here Lockstin.
>>
>>29317256
>Almost all battles are double and triples
I'd actually like this.
>>
>>29317816
Global rule #2.
>>
File: hold up.gif (1017KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hold up.gif
1017KB, 300x300px
>>29317256
It's. Not. Going. To. Happen.
>>
File: 250px-Wimpod.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Wimpod.png
37KB, 250x250px
>>29317833
I prefer the third version
>>
>>29317256
>pokemon fusions
>Literally turn pokemon ito yo-kai watch
Pls, no. Fusions is why there are so many similar yokai in the medallium.
>>
>>29317964
kyurem
>>
File: 1476933808782.png (171KB, 650x398px) Image search: [Google]
1476933808782.png
171KB, 650x398px
>>29317896
>tfw a pokemon colosseum/gale of darkness for triple battles on nintendo switch
>>
>>29317983
ONE pokemon. It's not a free for all fuse all kinds of shit thing. However, you can see the result of such a thing in action with kyukyukuremu: three extremely similar forms that are themselves similar to two existing pokemon.
>>
>>29317896
I'd love it if wild battles could be handled any way you want.

>Single wild pokemon
One of your pokemon. You can call out another that swaps in immediately if your initial pokemon faints. Sideline pokemon will gain some exp from watching the fight if it does not battle.
>1 - 5 wild pokemon
Lets you start with 1 pokemon, and asks before battle if you want to send in another pokemon, up to the same amount of enemies that the wild team has. Any time during your downtime, you can add, swap, or call back any pokemon on your party. EXP is split between all pokemon called in during the fight.
>Totem fights
You can't call in extra help, and must fight 1v# against the Totem and its allies.
>New: Wild Ally Battle
Random double, triple, or horde battle where a wild pokemon fights at your side with AI commands, usually weaker than your opponents. Lets you capture it after the battle if you win and it hasn't fainted.

The lag would be murder on a handheld, but it'd be a good mechanic to let us use anywhere between one and the number of enemies.
>>
>>29317470
*long
>>
>>29317256
Honestly, I would fucking love this.
Realistically, if they ever do a reboot like that, there's no way they aren't at least keeping some of the gen 1 Pokemon, if not all of them. And I'd be fine with it too.
But yeah, what you're describing is pretty much my dream game, especially the part about real time battles. Maybe sans pokemon fusions, though I guess it could work if done well.
So yeah I'd play the shit out of it.

Too bad Game Freak doensn't have the skills to make a game like this. Even if they tried to.
>>
>>29317310
shit taste
>>
>>29317964
>implying Pokemon hasn't already turned into yokai watch
>>
>>29317816
>Pearls are negative
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>29317562

>Literally my mom's Ni No Kuni
>>
>>29317562
this.
double+ battles don't work if battles are real time.
>>
>>29317256
Very few people are as wrong as you at any time throughout their lives.
>>
>>29318121
Pearls are commonly perceived as less valuable than diamonds.
>>
>>29318832
Sapphires are commonly perceived as less valuable than rubies.
>>
>>29317256
If the soft reboot in Black and White didn't work, what makes you think they'll try making a hard reboot?
>>
>>29318874
what do you mean didnt work? was black and white ever supposed to retcon anything or be the new norm? it was just its own thing
>>
>>29318900
Other pokemon being uncatchable until post-game in Black and White was obviously an attempt to reset the Pokedex with the Unova pokes and then slowly phase out the other ones in future games.

Obviously didn't work considering how comparatively few Unova pokemon are catchable in SM and XY.
>>
>>29317256
lol no. You'll get 70 new pokemon, no post game and like it
>>
>>29318077
>Real time battles. In Pokemon.

Fucking nasty.
>>
>>29318949
What are you even talking about? Grasping at some real straws there, pal
>>
>>29318949
They never meant to phase out older Pokemon, they were literally catchable in the region post elite 4
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.