[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theorymons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 615.png (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
615.png
19KB, 256x256px
Okay, all memes and shitposting aside -- what would be needed to make Luchalitten at least UU?

If we assume it's Fire/Dark, what would make it a better choice over Mega Houndoom?

HP - 80
Attack - 125
Defense - 75
Special Attack - 82
Special Defense - 70
Speed - 103
Total = 535
Probably a shit distribution, but would this be something salvageable if it's given a decent moveset?

All other starters are welcome as well!
>>
>>29316190
Litten was shown to be faster than Rowlet in the Battle Royale showcase, so there's a decent chance that Beltigre will be reasonably fast.
>>
>>29316190
Fire/Dark with fighting coverage. All it needs. Mega Houndoom is already UU with the same typing, and as a physical attacked that has an item and can do all that it can with fighting coverage will just out right be better.

Rowlet3 needs a fucking miracle to be salvageable though. Gale Wings or some crazy Sniper Crit spam shit is literally its only hope.

Poppmaid on the other hand just needs to be Water/Fairy to be above average, anything else would be a bonus.
>>
>>29316331
>implying Rowlet3 isn't grass/ghost
>>
Sucker Punch and Knock Off. If it somehow found a way to get past covert sediments it'd be golden.
>>
>>29316362
If that's that case, then it could be really strong with Ghost and Grass stab.
>>
>>29316190
If Dark type, decent attack stat, Tough Claws for HA and learns Sucker Punch, it could be quite nasty when it comes to mind games.
>>
>>29316190
Contrary + close combat.
>>
>>29316190
>125 attack and troll 103 speed

In your fucking dreams kid.
>>
Your stat distribution is good enough for UU as long as it gets a nice HA (like Tough Claws, already mentioned above, this would make a lot of sense on it) and a decent moveset with things like Flare Blitz, Sucker Punch, Close Combat/Superpower.

>>29316758
Sceptile is 105 (SAtk) and 120 (Speed), it's doable.
>>
>>29316925
Sceptile doesn't have the type and moves to make use of those stats.
>>
>>29316925
Now that I think about it, no starter evo barring Megas and Ash-Greninja has ever had any base stat as high as 125. The closest is Emboar with its attack stat of 123.
It's possible that Luchalitten could be the one to raise the bar again, but I kinda doubt it.
>>
>>29316190
Above 100 speed is very nice for UU, unfortunatly it probably will get embroar like stats

There's still a chance with that typing and providing knock off doesn't get nerfed
>>
>>29316925
Delphox hit 114 Sp Atk and a troll speed of 104. Still ended wonky because of shitty abilities, but still didn't do too bad for what it got.
>>
>>29316190
yawn non-meme posting are boring
>>
>>29317109
We know that Litten is the fastest of the starters in their first stage, so Luchalitten will probably get a good speed tier.
>>
Poppmaid > Water/Fairy > Scald
>>
HA is a Speed Boost clone called Oiled Up
>>
>>29316190
Again why are you assuming it'll be part dark? Base on what? Colour palette?

It has wrestling theme so Fighting for sure.
>>
>>29316190
I imagine its more this
>HP - 80
>Attack - 120
>Defense - 75
>Special Attack - 100
>Special Defense - 70
>Speed - 90
>Total = 535
>>
>>29317146
That means the owl is gonna be pure shit then, that thing needs to hit a good speed tier to be usable.
>>
>>29317146
I wonder why Rowlett isn't the fastest
>>
>>29317194
Heelers,who are those wrestlers that make foul play in combats.
>>
File: rowlet_concept.png (362KB, 695x506px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet_concept.png
362KB, 695x506px
>>29317222
>>29317219
I'm honestly wondering if the base stats shift a bit this time. I know that it has NEVER happened apart from when base forms share a stat and then diverge, but it really could be the case. Rowlet does not look fast, and even though it's mostly fluff it has that round, HP sponge look. It could be possible that it begins with high health that grows slowly while it becomes more fast and offensive as it evolves. Probably a pipe dream based on muh patterns, but I do wonder. Rowlet3 looks like the fastest of the bunch, and at the very least it certainly doesn't look like the one with the highest HP.
>>
>>29317391
Well a major theme of the starters this time seems to be the "troubled teenage phase", so radically different stat distributions between the base and final form seems likely.
>>
>>29316190
Realistic stats:
And some shit ability like Reckless

Hopefully it stays in PU where it deserves to be
>>
>>29317460
I've heard others mention that, but then Popplio's spread seems pretty spot on for what we'd expect from Popp3. High Sp.Att and good bulk with low Speed. Very peculiar.
>>
HP - 80
Attack - 120
Defense - 75
Special Attack - 85
Special Defense - 70
Speed - 105

Something close to this is in the realm of possibility, I guess.

>>29317046
Unfortunatelly.

Sceptile physical moveset was (and still is) much better.

>>29317069
>The closest is Emboar with its attack stat of 123.

Indeed, on the other hand, it's slow as fuck to "compensate".

>>29317115
>Still ended wonky because of shitty abilities

Exactly the problem with Delphox (still RU, though), now imagine it with Magic Guard or Magic Bounce.
>>
HP - 85
Attack - 120
Defense - 80
Special Attack - 100
Special Defense - 70
Speed - 80
Total = 535

Make it a semi mixed-attacker whose outclassed because of its lack of speed, but if you slap on a Choice Scarf it actually gets a lot done thanks to a versatile moveset that includes Fighting-type attacks.
>>
>>29317476
Basically a slightly modified/improved Emboar, similar to the relationship between Infernape and Blaziken back in the DPP times.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.
>>
>>29317476
You mean pessimistic? You're basing this assumption on what? Your ass? If you got no proof than this is nowhere near realistic.
>>
>>29316190
>Fire/Dark
haw haw haw
>>
>>29316208
What levels were they? Because if they're like sub-10 I think it would have probably been a nature thing as opposed to a BST thing.
>>
>>29317785
It's not that pessimistic. I believe they'll put it at a trollish 90-99 speed.
>>
>>29316190
It's just going to be a Physical version of Houndoom@Houndoomite with probably 80-90 Base Speed. Throw a Life Orb on 'em or some shit. He'll have a fighting move pool. Probably sucker punch. That sounds good enough to me. A decent ability should seal the deal. Solar Power isn't too broken so he doesn't really have to live up to much.
>>
File: OSW4O1q.jpg (92KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
OSW4O1q.jpg
92KB, 540x395px
>>29317194
We're hoping on the concept showing it off as a rowdy dirty fighter that its Fire/Dark
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.