[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Kaphotics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Gyarados_dragon_rage.jpg (9KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Gyarados_dragon_rage.jpg
9KB, 200x150px
I can't believe this motherfucker. Already looking to get PKHeX ready for hacking the game from day 1. Piece of shit wants to make sure I never have a single day of rest from the script kiddies who devour this game like it was their goddam right.
>>
>>29315682
The game's already going to be easy as piss. PKHex means I'll be able to give myself a team of shitmons to make the game at least seem harder.
>>
>>29315682
Calm down, friend. Put something on GTS for a level 100 ditto and I will give you a cool legit shiny 6iv modest ditto :^)
>>
File: cry me a river.png (230KB, 624x318px) Image search: [Google]
cry me a river.png
230KB, 624x318px
>>29315682
I'll be sure to use it day 1 just 4u
>>
Cheaters gonna cheat OP
>>
>>29315682
>ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!!!
not everyone wants to waste their life away looking for shinies.

this is helpful for people who want to steward their time wisely

If your spending your life working on a shiny dex your gunna end up with a whole lot of nothing to show for it as an old man/woman
>>
>>29315809
I genuinely don't care for shinies, I just know from personal experience that this shit really fucks with the competitive meta. If you want to kill an esport this is how you do it.
>>
>>29315682
Shut the fuck up Verlis.
>>
>>29315877
How so?
You expect people to soft reset for legendaries?
It still has to do with time management.
>>
>>29315939
Mostly, believe it or not, the Pokémon company does actually try to balance the game off of an online economy. Flood the system with perfects stats and things go out of control. Not to mention flipping your team every game just because x or y stat isn't right is a ridiculous practice to permit.
>>
>>29315877
>>29315939
Same anon here, i respect yours and ops point of view, i used to share the same view. I guess you have a point, i cant actually see how it affects the meta other than deluding it with false expectations and confusing it to a point that battles just become a game of random chance. But.

So you know I completed my dex by catching and hatching and taking legal event mons from nintendo. Or else it takes the fun out of main game completion.
I plan to do the same in moon.
I dont take hacks unless i have that mon already legally
I dont use a modded ds and i purchase the games i play on it, because i enjoy the games and want them to make more

But at the end of the day, i know if i follow the "purity pokemon" route through and through i wont have gained anything of value.
It's a deadbeat life to invest so much into a digital rarity meant mostly for children, its a huge waste of time, and the worst part is its just data that is waiting to be lost/corrupted, the information on a cartridge can't last forever and many who collect shiny/competitive/pokemon with sentimental value, will experience what its like to delete 999+ hours out of their existence and render those hours completely meaningless when they lose their pokemon for any number of reasons. save file corruption/stolen cartridge/broken cartridge etc. Ive seen it happen to anons here, ive seen it happen to a friend and i had a similar experience where i lost my original mawile who had alot of sentimental value to me, who i nicknamed, adventured with, battled with etc.

"Purity" pokemon is a game of russian roullete its only a matter of time, before you lose all you worked for.
>>
>>29315682
You would still be shit at the game and lose to literal children even without injected/hacked mons.
>>
If I could, I'd make the game artificially difficult by passively raising opponent trainer's levels like BW did in its hard mode.

But really I want a game where the trainers have actual AI and respond to your team and your actions so that you're actually battling and not rolling RNG that you can never lose to.
>>
>>29315877
No it doesn't, hacked Pokémon are not different from a legal one, the only difference is the time spent on getting it. I for one don't give a flying fuck about fighting a wish Chansey since it is legitimate.
>>
>>29316380
I'm actually pro hax myself, but haven't any of you rarity autists heard of backing up your save data?
>>
Relax, anon. The Transpacific Partnership will kill any hopes of getting PkHex-like software for next generation if not the next games.
>>
they should just make it hard to get legendaries in the first place

not handing out 20 per game
>>
That's good. People who like breeding get to do that and people who get no enjoyment out of that can just hack.
>>
So you're able to tell apart people who cheated from those who spent 400 hours per pokemon to breed them and get their best IVs, EV spreads, item, gender, or generally, spent more time getting the pokemons than using them? And you think that's a good thing?

Good for you.
That won't prevent me and a bunch of other to do a legit first playthrough then getting a team of hackmon and beating autists like you, tho,

Tough luck.
>>
Nice, I can get a female Popplio with a good nature fro the get go.
>>
>>29316380
So when I talk about knowing from experience what hacking can do to the meta I'm talking about the one time I took up playing a Pokémon game past gen 3 when I had met a community of fans in college who competed with each other in a badge/end season championship way back at the tail end of gen 5. I was one of the first members and got to be the steel type gym leader for two seasons. Nothing teaches you more about the mechanics of Pokémon then becoming a gym leader and learning to mitigate your typing weaknesses. What I learned most was that Game Freak does a lot more to reward smart players than people give credit and the rng inherent to the game is really just the nature of the game and not something to be "mitigated".

If you know what to expect from your opponents Pokémon and you built your team to cover each others weaknesses you can do quite alot to give yourself an edge against the competition. No amount of proper stat adjusting on my steel team would give it the capacity to overcome its obvious weaknesses but picking the right mons would.

I really don't care about people who gen their Pokémon for private use. It doesn't affect me, but when they take the same Pokémon out into the public selling that shit on ebay, and gening specifically for tournaments, all there doing is stacking a barrier to entry for new players who want to try and compete for the first time.

To add insult to injury The Pokémon Company dosen't even play to their strengths in VGC battle formats. Plenty of real sports/esports have random elements in them and when they have a strong influence in who wins these Leagues NEVER structure their competitions for single elimination.
>>
>>29316821
Anon that's retarded. Go back to /pol/.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.