[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The entire Kalos Region is the Post Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: [ETERNAL NEIGHING].png (250KB, 578x400px) Image search: [Google]
[ETERNAL NEIGHING].png
250KB, 578x400px
>The entire Kalos Region is the Post Game
>>
>>29314867
>implying Game Freak would allow anything to make their games better
>>
>>29314867
Data mine suggest no post game extra regions.
>>
>>29314867
>Kalos
>the most boring region
>gymleaders that are literal whos
>linear routes
>unfinished content will still be in the game
I want Kalosperm to leave.
>>
>>29314867
Sadly it seems the post game will be very poor
>>
>>29314932
>>gymleaders that are literal whos

Thats Kanto
>>
>>29314902
>Demo is 3046 blocks
>Full game is going to be 26,215 blocks
>Implying the demo suggests shit.
>>
File: 1471308079258.png (25KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1471308079258.png
25KB, 330x319px
>>29314867
>Kalosfags still in denial
end yourself
>>
>>29314902

Data mining didn't even reveal the name of the tower clone. They likely scrubbed all of post game from the demo.
>>
>>29314902

who said the demo was made after the game was finished (for the story and plot)
>>
>>29314987
>Data mining didn't even reveal the name of the tower clone

The tower clone is Battle Royal
>>
>>29314976
Its already mined. Check smogon.
>>
>>29314902
>rellying on something that got almost 90% of its original data removed and not even being the same size the fibal game will be
Yeah no.
>>
>>29315010
Ugh. Only gen 2 and it's remake had two regions. It's a exception to the rule.

They already data mined that's theres no place to put the data strings and only a alolan map and oddly enough the real world map.
>>
>>29314867
Kanto is the barest region, so the second most boring region following in its footsteps would make sense.
>>
>>29315028
Denialfags at it again. Ugh.
>>
>>29315040
What worries me is that there is nothing more even in Alola.

All we see is all we get.

i cant believe they could've fucked up so badly for the 20th annivesary
>>
>>29314867
There won't be any postgame, get that through your thick skulls.
>>
>>29314867
>Alola is teaching you to use your pokemon to it's full potential
>graduation means you ate able to take on gym leaders

Thats pretty neat actually.
>>
>>29314867
yes yes YES YES
>>
>>29315084
We dont have the national dex. Only the strings and order of it. There still could be unseen forms for the other pokemon not seen.

No new ones though. Just maybe unseen forms.
>>
>>29315040
>>29315056
>Ugh
Hang yourselves.
>>
>>29314867
I really hope this happens, but gamefreak would never do this
>>
>>29315140
Doubt it. In the post game there will be probably more mons to catch in the places they werent previously in just like in ORAS
>>
>>29315040
It's like no one understand that the only reason Kanto was added to GSC was because they had finished the game then realized the size it took up could be halved.

Having an entire region as a post-game now would mean both regions would be shit.
>>
File: 8FHWytx.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8FHWytx.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>29314867
The only time someone would actually want to visit Kalos.
>>
>>29315175
petty children get off my board
>>
>>29315179
Um we just got the national dex. No other new ones but the ones leaked. I mean no pics with the national dex but the order of every mon in it.

What we can't see is that if they got different forms post game or even more alolan forms.

One interview hinted at something happens to rby pokemon trasferred to sun and moon. So who knows if that means classic designs for a few as well.
>>
>>29315012
>smogon
? the datamine thread has no info on the postgame, or is there something I overlooked
>>
I'm doubting Kalos, because if they ever do a second visit to this gen, that would mean either we visit Kalos a third time, or we get something different as post game. That being said, no matter what it is be it the northwestern islands, a frontier, or even kalos a third time. People will be disappointed.
>>
>>29315184
Yeah that and that gen 2 was a real sequel in every way.

Also would take too much time to make two regions in 3d.
>>
>>29315315
Twitter and etc. If there's a post game, it's not a another region for sure.
>>
>>29315184
I don't get vp's logic.
They absolutely hate Alola's new dex for being around 70 to 80 (depending on if you count certain mons). Same thing with Kalos having about 72 new Pokemon.
Then when the idea of having 2 regions is thrown around, you people attack it from all sides, especially if it's Kalos, saying it would be shit.

So is it Quanity over Quality or Quality over Quanity?
>>
>>29315423
Because it's not going to happen. Plus it's not side to side with another region.
>>
>>29315423
Game Freak already proved they can't balance two regions and Johto and Kanto are small compared to the rest. There is absolutely no reason to think that a true two regions( not two half regions) game would be good.
>>
>>29315491
I want a hot coffee type of minigame in Pokemon for both Hunans and Pokemon. Does that mean that it's realistic. Dreams don't always come true.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.