[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG! New Pokemon Generation confirmed!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: black-white.jpg (44KB, 469x210px) Image search: [Google]
black-white.jpg
44KB, 469x210px
What are you hopes?
Will Reshiram be light type?
>>
>black
>white
what happened to naming versions after materials? we're now back to colors? game freak is out of ideas. every edgy 13 year old has suggested pokemon black/white

also they're giving the wrong legendaries to each game
>b-but muh ying and yang
this is a retarded excuse and you know it.
>>
>>29314900
Hey, at least they didn't name them after something retarded like Alpha & Omega or X & Y.
>>
File: 1476813435520.gif (73KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1476813435520.gif
73KB, 500x541px
maybe is gonna be pure sound.
>>
so this pretty much confirms light type for the black legendary. white legendary is dark-type

story will probably be about good vs evil
>>
Gawdddd I hope we get more than 80 new Pokemon this time around with a good variety of type coverage
>>
>>29315103
Hoesly we're not getting more than 40...PeDi had too much pokemon,i'm worried.
>>
>>29314831
Light and dark type?
>>
>>29314831
I'll wait for Gray version
>>
>>29314962
They will never be a new type you fucking idiots. I heard that they are removing following Pokémon. Cue the raging moron brigade. First they would never do that second even if they did that feature slows the game down and is pointless.
>>
>>29314831
those are old games, also its fire/dragon you faggot
>>
>>29315983
>Pure black legendary
>Represents yang
>Not dark

The fuck is Gamefreak thinking?
>>
>>29315983
Your IQ is below the boundaries of stupidy.
>>
>>29315983
How are they old when they aren't even out yet?
>>
>>29316010

His opinion is irrelevant since he hasn't been born yet

Also im wondering on what part of Japan this game will be based on
>>
>>29316002
that ones electric/dragon
>>
>>29316056
its based on the united states not japan
>>
>>29315965
following pokemon isn't pointless, it adds atmosphere and immersion. but yeah they would have to be retarded to remove that given the success of HGSS

plus now that we can trade from all generations there aren't going to be any more remakes so there's no reason to have features in a remake and not carry them over to the new game
>>
>>29316080
>source: my ass
every game is based on a japanese region and there's still like 10 regions yet to be covered

just because it comes out in english doesn't mean it's based on america. is this your first pokemon game?
>>
>>29315314
>PeDi
Fuck off back to MySpace.
>>
>>29316465
Autismo spotted.

I can't wait for SuMo.
>>
>>29316536
I can't wait to play Ex and Ay
>>
>STILL buying the first version

Just wait for the inevitable Gray version idiots
>>
>>29314831
Dark type is Evil type in Japan, you retard.
>>
>>29316897
I actually did this and missed all the eventmon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.