[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By divine degree, you have been chosen to reduce the current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 097.png (504KB, 658x710px)
097.png
504KB, 658x710px
By divine degree, you have been chosen to reduce the current roster of Pokemon down to 700.

You can eliminate any Pokemon, outside Starter families, Pikachu, and Box Legendary Pokemon.

All others are free for you to cut down like wheat and banish from the franchise forever until you reach the number of 700 total Pokemon.

What do you do with this terrible power?
>>
Remove the good Pokemon. Only shitmons allowed.
>>
All eligible Gen 1 pokemon
>>
No more Bidoof line.
No more Pidgey line.
No more Yetimon line.
No more Alola Geodude line.
No more Alola Meowth line.

Polygon 2 goes into the trash.
>>
>>29314649
Remove Stantler
Remove Genies
Remove Musketeers
Remove Lake Trio
Remove Basculin
Remove Sunkern line
Remove Unown
Remove Igglybuff
Remove Cleffa
Remove Plusle and Minun
Remove Ledyba (keep Ledian)
Remove Wurmple Line
Remove Chingling
Remove Huntail and Gorebyss (keep Clamperl and buff it)
Remove Burmy line
Remove Pidove line

This is definitely over 21 but whatever.
>>
>>29314649
Delete all of OU
>>
Bye lucario, gardevoir, lopunny
>>
>>29314940
You do realize this counting Gen 7 too right? You have around 94 Pokemon you can delete, 102 if Ultra Beasts end up counting as well
>>
>>29315018
Oh for real? I mean that was all the Pokemon I would want to delete so not sure which other's I'd pick; probably the Pidgey line or something.
>>
>>29314649
Well if the UBs count as Pokémon they can get fucked immediately
>>
>>29314649
>You can eliminate any Pokemon, outside Starter families
>outside starter families
Then there's no point to this thread. Fuck that.
>>
File: CsexofcUkAQM2gN.jpg (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
CsexofcUkAQM2gN.jpg
96KB, 960x540px
>>29314649
add in in greco mons
>>
File: time to cull the herd.png (265KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
time to cull the herd.png
265KB, 520x390px
>>29314649
I would reduce the roster to ~300 if I could get rid of starters and legendaries.

No archetype mons unless they have a unique type combo. (ie remove sentret, zigzagoon, hoothoot, tailow, the Pikaclones, etc)

Remove all baby pokemon
Remove Blitzle, Scraggy, Darumaka and Riolu (keep their evos)
Remove the Togepi line
Remove the Tympole line
Remove Krokorok (keep Sandile and Krookodile)
Remove Politoed
Remove Chimecho
Remove Luvdisc and Alomomola
Remove Tauros, Boufflant, and Miltank
Remove Elgeyem and Beheeyem
Remove Kirlia (Ralts evolves into Gardevoir if female and Gallade if male. Put the trapfags on suicide watch.)
Remove Roggenrola line
Turn Lolitower and Jellybro into single stage mons
Remove Durant and Heatmor
Remove the Wargle and Vulgina lines
Remove Tangrowth, Rhyperior, Magmortar, and Electevire
Remove the usual forgettable mons

Merge the Nidoran line into a single family

Also make Steelix and Scizor be completely seperate mons from Onix and Scyther. Because fuck you.
>>
File: 93457863463.png (66KB, 186x271px)
93457863463.png
66KB, 186x271px
>>29314753
>killing based Porygon2

Kill yourself my man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.