[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMOVE ULTRA BEAST!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: beast.jpg (104KB, 784x492px) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
104KB, 784x492px
ITT: We quitting from pokemon if ultra beast are a pokemon.

REMOVE ULTRA BEAST
>>
Why is /vp/ full of broken English?
>>
>>29314026
Go back to /v/ you autistic retard.
>>
REMOVE ULTRA BEAST remove ultra beast
>>
>>29314026
what do you mean "we", white man?
>>
>>29314026
Liilie is an ultra beast you autist
>>
File: 1476583840057.jpg (76KB, 1301x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1476583840057.jpg
76KB, 1301x1301px
>>29314026
>>
>>29314085
lillie hates false rumor and ultra beast.
>>
>>29314026
I love ultra beasts
Just like lillie 2.0, Lusamine
>>
but ultra beasts aren't pokemons
>>
ultra beasts are cool anon
sure they look extremly vaguely like Pokemon, but that's the point!

if they ARE catchable, I'll be sure to shove them in a PC box because I fuckin can
>>
>>29314044
For some reason people have started speaking ghetto where words like "are" and "is" are completely thrown out of the sentence. Instead of saying "You are stupid" they say "You stupid" and all that shit.
>>
>>29314044
Underage influx.
It'll gradually dissipate after the release of the games.
>>
>>29314026
>>29314026
>>29314026
Are you fucking 4 yrs old?
>>
>>29314217
I'm willing to bet the percentage of underage is actually lower during prerelease, because it draws people in from all over
Cannot imagine why anyone but underage would visit vp otherwise, it's bad
>>
>>29314026
>>>/v/
>>
Hey OP
What's your favorite dinosaur
>>
>>29314044
The funny thing is that the board is full of spics and iberians, yet the broken english comes from the underaged native speakers.
>>
>>29314330
I'm a fan of the tendiesaurus
>>
>>29314044
South Americans. They all conjugate English the exact same way it's so easy to spot.
>>
>>29314026
Oh boo hoo! Cry me a river, faggot!
>>
File: 1470572597971.jpg (52KB, 802x437px) Image search: [Google]
1470572597971.jpg
52KB, 802x437px
I'm waiting to see what they're like in Sun & Moon before I say anything else.

To simply deny something before it's even out is a silly prospect. When you tell yourself and others something is going to be bad before it's even out, you've already set yourself up to feel those emotions more then any other emotion. In some scenarios I'd agree with you OP, as gamers we're use to seeing the routines and patterns of failure to even be bothered with them, but for me this is different enough that I'm willing to give it a chance.

Unlike the Nintendo Switch; even then I'm gonna wait until others have played it to see if it's worth the money

And to play Devil's Advocate and to post a ironic image
>Image related
>>
When isn't a non-pokemans not a non-pokemans?
>>
File: lillie choice.jpg (134KB, 784x596px) Image search: [Google]
lillie choice.jpg
134KB, 784x596px
which man are you becoming? choice wisely

REMOVE ULTRA BEAST
>>
>>29314483
Neither, you autistic fuck
>>
>>29314026
>tfw no Ultra Beast GF
>>
>>29314026
As broken as his English is, I actually agree with OP. UBs should not be Pokémon.
>>
What if Ultra-Beasts are Pokemon but formed without having "hearts." Like that's why they can't possibly stabilize into our world and we have to use basically a Rift Ball (cause dimensional rift) to summon them back without causing all hell to break lose. Maybe overtime, or in the DPP remakes they will or will give examples of used-to be Ultra Beasts who became Pokemon. I've always felt like the Distortion World/Giratina had something to do with Shadow Pokemon (which is why tying him into a 3rd or 4th Colosseum game would have been amazed balls) but maybe game freak is revisiting this idea of pokemon who don't have hearts anymore or now didn't have them to begin with kinda. Like Nobodies and Heartless for Pokemon if that make sense, with an energy-based body but no stablizing core and having that stablizing core but it's been cut off from you. Like Nohearts or LostHearts if that makes sense but sounds better.

I know austitic thinking but think about it. Arceus is in the game via Silvalley, Aether Foundation is tied to all this and Aether refers to like godly airs and dimensions, so maybe they are neo-Priests for Arceus who found about some rift in space time above Alola Giratina possibly caused or will take advantage of in Pt or now DP remakes and you have to have Arceus help stop him. Of course they can't let us use Arceus just yet but want your trainer to still have one so you give them pseudo-Arceus. Literally the Ultra Beasts are emotions from the people and pokemon of different points of history made into Pokemon who know have broken out of the Void between here and the Distortion World after being formed in the latter and you have to use a Pokemon who-has Arceus-like powers to stop pokemon with Giratina-like powers. Heck maybe Marshadow is a subtle hint to this cause always felt like Sendoff cave should have been more of poisonous swamp.
>>
And they are and they are not...like I said they are Pokemon like beings, Daemons, who never fully formed a conscious. They are literally walking Poke-Zombies attacking or attracting out of primitive instincts. It makes sense cause it felt like the Origami, Bamboo-cutter and Black Knight felt like different parts of Japanese society. And Giratina has ties to Poke-Japan in the north of it. Maybe Ultra-Beasts formed based on Japanese society, appeared in the Distortion World, broke out of the Distortion World, wandered about, and just now after big daddy Dragon broke out are able to wreck havoc.
>>
> bullying op
You guys have no awareness or tact

But I have a suspicion that OP is an ultra beast themselves
>>
>>29314506
you must choice one
>>
>>29314026
>We

Excuse me?
>>
>>29314797
Are retards UBs?
>>
File: file.png (376KB, 1273x828px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
376KB, 1273x828px
>>29314026
I, for one, happen to think that UBs might be a step in the right direction for Pokemon.
>>
File: lillie mans.jpg (122KB, 583x633px) Image search: [Google]
lillie mans.jpg
122KB, 583x633px
don't make incorrect decision

REMOVE ULTRA BEAST!!!
>>
>>29315265
Get off of 4chan, faggot.
>>
>>29315265
cringe. not only is your broken english terrible but you're clearly autistic or something
>>
Ultra Beasts aren't Pokemon, but why does that mean they can't be in a Pokemon game? Protip: humans aren't in pokemon either yet they've been in every game

there's nothing wrong with ultra beasts, in fact they look cool as fuck
>>
So, ignoring the autistic OP and trying to make this thread actually worth something:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11470198
http://www.strawpoll.me/11470198
>>
Are you just false flagging and bullying yourself, OP?
Your posts don't even have really bad grammar, and the comments seem a little bit too personal

Do u want a friend, op?
>>
>>29315554
Nice biased poll.

Ultra beasts are shit and there's no getting around that. They might be acceptable if they weren't pokes, but if they are that's flat-out retarded.
>>
>>29315554
This poll might be far more autistic than the op, haha
>>
that's a very nice stealth cringe thread, I like it
>>
i don't see what the big deal about the beasts is, we've had crazy looking pokemon before
>giratina
>deoxys
>regis
in fact the regice looks pretty much exactly like one of the ubs

that said if you believe they aren't pokemon you're retarded, we already saw the balls used to catch them and they have pokedex numbers
>>
>>29315695
>t. op
>>
>>29315754
they've been piling on legendaries instead of regular wild Pokemon for quite a while now
>>
>>29314982
>07:03:32
>>29315265
>07:17:48

>14 minute difference
obvious samefag bump
>>
>>29314026
You mad bro?
>>
>>29315754
according to half of /vp/ anything that doesn't look like their mom's cat is a bad pokemon
>>
>>29314026
Let me guess, Charizard is the best poketto monsta for you
>>
File: 1474490085739.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1474490085739.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>29314483
>those perspective lines
6/10 bait
>>
>>29315940
and don't forget the other half where my mom's toucan is a bad pokemon.
>>
Duuuh I hate new things duuuuh remove ubs
>>
>>29316093
>hurr durr everything new is good hurr game freak can never do anything wrong durr durr hurr i love pokemon that look fucking nothing like pokemon hurrrr
>>
why don't people read the threat subject?

post here if your quitting for pokemon if ultra beasts are a pokemon.

don't post if ultra beasts are good for you and i disagree
>>
File: DancingBannana.gif (66KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
DancingBannana.gif
66KB, 249x246px
>>29316229
>>
>>29316183
You know... the point of them is they dont look like pokemon.... right? They arent pokemon..
>>
>>29314483
We don't need to give a fuck about Lillie when we can have the UB that looks just like her
>>
stop baiting
stupid UB, you cant hide
i know you are an ayy
>>
>>29315554
protip: if you want an accurate sample for your poll then don't insert your own judgment into each poll option. this is literally statistics 101
>>
>>29314044
>>29314346
>>29314369
>>29314552
and exactly the neckbeards are too annoying
>>
So does ANYONE in this thread have an argument against ultra beasts that isn't retarded?

>b-but I don't like how they look. they look dum dum!
That's your opinion. I happen to think they look rather spiffy and so do many others.
>b-but they're from another dimension! so they can't be pokemon!
Many Pokemon are from different dimensions. See: Giratina.
>b-but they're aliens, they don't even look like animals!
It's speculated that ALL Pokemon are aliens. Also: Elgym, Deoxys
>b-but they might be humans, so they can't be Pokemon!
This is baseless speculation. It's more likely that UB-01 just mimics Lillie, but even if they DO have human forms, that doesn't mean they can't be pokemon. Ditto can turn into humans. Many pokemon look similar to humans. In-game, Sinnoh myth says that Pokemon used to be humans, and you might know that if you weren't a stupid GenWunner coming from your precious Pokemon GO.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.