[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the Pokemon Fanbase whines about everyting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 471.png (192KB, 714x963px) Image search: [Google]
471.png
192KB, 714x963px
Why is this fanbase made 90% of winny cribabies that are always complaining and never happy,it gets annoying,also they change oppinions stupidy fast,it's like they only pplay the pokemon games for wininig about the games.

Now they're winning because there's only 73 new pokemon o because Solrock or Lunaton are in or more stupid nosenses or because their favouirte isn't in,what a bunch of crybabies.
>>
Loud minority.
>>
>>29313543
>Why do a bunch of manchildren complain about a children's game
>>
because /vp/ is many people and you can never please everyone

also not included lunatone/solrock seems like an obvious oversight. to anyone else this is an obvious choice to further the sun/moon gimmick, but for some reason game freak misses the opportunity. why? I think it's a symptom of a larger problem of them just not caring
>>
>>29313543
I get what you mean... I fucking hate this fandom sometimes.
>>
>>29313559
I always see this argument but how you know it's a minority? Is it so hard to believe that a large part of the fanbase could share the same shit opinion?
>>
I love solrock,lunaton,bellosom,tropious and all these mons,but theyre calling the Alola dex garbage because these mons are missing,witch is isn't true at all.

It has a nice type balance also it has some obscure pokemon like shellos or delibird in,it is 293 big if we don't count ultrabeast.

About the new pokemon? yeah it maybe dissapointing but they're acting like 73 is SUPERLOW and it isn't for they anything that isn't 100 is like the generation has 0 pokemon,they're exagerating.
>>
>>29313759
>but they're acting like 73 is SUPERLOW and it isn't
First game was Kalos huh?
>>
>>29313543
Just grown manchildren and contrarians.
>>
>>29313543
Did you have a stroke while typing all that? Go do something else dude.
>>
>>29313795
Emerald.

73 isn't a SUPERLOW number,it's in the middle ground,something low would be 20 or so,not 73.
>>
>>29313543
To be fair, it's because Masuda doesn't treat the series as a modular one and just because it's a Nintendo franchise doesn't mean it shares EAD/EPD's work ethic.
>>
>>29313543
You are on 4chan, one of the worst websites with one of the most toxic userbases on the internet. Also, Pokemon's fandom is mostly annoying college kids and actual kids.
>>
>>29313543
87% of all online communities are whiners.

This is a known fact.
>>
>>29313891
that's sad.
They go to online communiies for complain about the game?
>>
File: 1444167798907.gif (2MB, 344x272px) Image search: [Google]
1444167798907.gif
2MB, 344x272px
>>29313543
Its 4chan, what do you expect?
Game Freak makes a lot of mistakes, oversights, and poor choices. Compound that with the general air of misery on the website and you get /vp/ a bunch of franchise addicts who do nothing but complain in between games.
No surprise really OP.
>>
>>29314060
This. Go just about literally anywhere else, or talk with people in real life, and you'll begin to see that this site is just crazy negative contrasted with the rest of the fandom.

I think some people here have never realized that gen 6 went down just fine elsewhere, that they are part of a minority and most people do not think XY and ORAS are utter shit.
>>
>>29313543
How much does gamefreak pay you to shill like this? Or do you actually do it for free?
>>
>>29313543
haters exists in all sites, but 99% of the sites has ways to filter them, either by mod banning or even by userbase downvoting it.

What you see in 4chan is a lot of unfiltered extremes, because rarely you are going to see a thread about shit that is already agreed upon.
>>
>>29314140
I get winning a complaining about things that make the game unplayable.

But this fanbase only complains about things that doesn't afect the game at all.
>>
Is /vp/ the biggest bitch board on 4chan? Most boards are super critical about their subject matter, I think it's only /vp/ that gets whiny and makes threads like this when gamefreak is criticized.
>>
>>29313600
Strike up a conversation at pokemonshowdown.
People talk about the game instead of crying about it.
>>
>>29314256
>game about catching pokemon
>only 70 new pokemon
>this doesn't affect the game
>>
>>29314282
It did a affect XY a bit.

But SM has a regional dex of 293 so the new pokemon would be more common
>>
>>29313543
>why can't everyone just eat shit and enjoy it like me
>>
>>29313600
Im happy about pretty much everything Gen VII, but I won't make a thread because nothing good can come from that.
>>
>>29313543
It's because Game Freak is simply fucking up everything.

This is not a difficult concept. Pokémon has incredible potential but every time Game Freak fucks up.
>>
>>29313795
this is why happy people don't make threads. Fun is something that must be crushed.
>>
>>29313849
>73
>not superlow
Is kalos your first game or something? faggot.
>>
>>29314436
People is acting like having 73 pokemon are the worst thing ever,witch it isn't nearly as bad as they make it out to be.
>>
>>29314462
Nah,it was Emerald.
But my favourite game is Platinum,BW1 was awesme too.
>>
>>29314405
>Why is there people who doesn't agree with me about the ''shitty'' game that i have yet to play?
>>
>>29314465
True, it's not the worst. It's just one of the many contributing factors which make Alola shit, especially considering only a small fraction of the already small amount of new pokemon are actually good.
>>
>>29314527
>one of the many
literally everything else besides the number of Pokemon is great
>>
>>29313543
Why do people have different views than you?

>>29314465
Yep, it's just a "why different opinions" thread. We have so many of these now. I dont care about a low number of mons but it's retarded to think others cant
>>
I still think people who play to discover new pokemon,should quit the series after SM like im doing,i
>>
>>29314465
Capturing and using new mons is the biggest source of fun for a lot of people. That's why you apologists with your "who cares, there are lots of old pokemon just use them" arguments get on peoples nerves.
>>
>>29314551
>invisible walls everywhere
>textured stick figures without expressions
>these stick figures, naturally, looking shit
>shitty movement engine like moving in an on-off manner, no acceleration / slow walking with stick
>shitty movement when it comes to everything else, like quickly trying to change direction and the faggot taking an instant brake like it's sanic going too fast
>horrible camera angles when it comes to how much you can see on screen
>horrible camera angles when it comes to.. well, everything else, like enjoying the region for what it's worth
>handholding
>filler-events purely for the sake of slowing you down to artificially increase time required to finish the game, instead of inserting actually useful or lore-relevant events required for the story to progress
>easy as fuck playthrough, making Kalos look difficult in comparison
>extremely shitty legendary-like designs that were only named "ultra beasts" in an attempt to get away with it
>shit graphics, even for 3DS standards
>FPS lag in battles
>FPS lag in cutscenes with more than a few moving objects
>completely broken meta with these awful overpowered fag moves
>genwun pandering all over the goddamn place, because for some reason evolutionary divergence only happened between Alola and Kanto, and not between Alola and literally any other region, including the one right next to fucking Kanto
>the starter evolutions, no explanation required
>Alolan Persian. I already mentioned Alola forms and the cancer that is Kanto-only, but Persian deserves its own meme arrow
>Game Freak still hasn't heard about anti-aliasing
I could easily think of more but you get the point. There are plenty of things that make this gen shit.
>>
>>29314853
Eeh,i never said that,what are you saying?
I want another generation with 130 pokemon like everyone else,but damn you're acting like 73 is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>29314869
Yet, you're still gonna play the game when it's released, why bother getting mad over things you cannot change, why not just ignoring them and going to do something else instead of wasting your time?
>>
>>29314913
>eeh
Are you a animes?
>>
>>29315043
Answer my queston,don't avoid it.
>>
>>29314913
You're right, it's the second worst thing ever. Kalos being the worst with its 72.
>>
>>29315029
>please don't criticize based gamefreak
/vp/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>29315029
He can play the games and still not like things about them.

>>29314913
He's allowed to feel that way
>>
>>29315086
So people hate XY because the game had 72 pokemon?
Wow.
>>
>>29315086
Dhis.
>>
>>29313543
Because it's 4chan.
>>
File: image.png (33KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33KB, 300x279px
>>29314869
>the starter evolutions, no explanation required
>>
>>29315525
At least this boards isn't full of gay furfags with macro and fat fetishes like trash.
>>
>>29315177
>He can play the games and still not like things about them.
The problem is that he hasn't played the full game yet, and still he's shitting all over it as if he has seen the full thing.

>>29315143
>Let's moan and bitch about every detail that i don't like or thing that i wanted that looks like isn't here
/vp/ in a nutshell after the datamining of the game
>>
>>29313543>>29313849
OP I agree with you mostly, but please use spaces after your commas, thank you.
>>
>>29313543
THIS board whines about everything. What would you expect from a bunch of underage, Trump supporting, memefags? Monkey see, monkey do.

>muh election loss wahhh rigged!
>muh games are shit but not released yet wahhhhh!
>>
>>29317407
This
>>
File: 1473722946528.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473722946528.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>29313600
think about the amount of sales the game makes, now think about the amount of people you see complaining.
looking at them side by side you see a much bigger part of the fanbase not complaining.

thats just how i see it, same goes to shit like feminism, always a VERY loud minority that makes the majority look bad.

stay positive anon c:
>>
fuck off ESL
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.