[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Sun and Moon will decide whether you continue with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1357679889123.png (188KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1357679889123.png
188KB, 500x426px
>tfw Sun and Moon will decide whether you continue with the franchise or drop it forever
>>
>>29313192
Ha ha, no it won't.

You've stuck it out this far. You're never leaving.
>>
File: 1476923933632.jpg (96KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1476923933632.jpg
96KB, 986x553px
>>29313260
No, I'm fucking dropping Pokemon forever if Sun and Moon are subpar. I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>29313294
I thought id never say it but i agree with this anon. If everything becomes dumb meme faces like persion and golem im fucking out. Im hoping this is just Gamefreak masturbating out any youkai hype
>>
>>29313192
im gonna drop it.

after playing every pokemon game for ds (and xy).
>>
>>29313496
I'm just curious, why so much hate for goofymons here? I feel like anything that isn't a kaijumon kind of gets shat on when it comes to /vp/. We've got 800+ Pokemon, surely a few ridiculous designs isn't that bad?
>>
File: Bobby-Hill.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Hill.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>tfw Sun and Moon could've been perfect as launch titles for Nintendo Switch
>sequel or third version will still be on 3DS

It's gen 5 all over again.
>>
File: cd7PLIS.png (343KB, 471x474px) Image search: [Google]
cd7PLIS.png
343KB, 471x474px
>>29313584
And people saying that what was revealed through datamining is all we're going to get isn't helping
>>
>>29313567
There is no hate for goofymons ( just look at all the love Dudetrio gets), but some of them don't make any sense(A-Golem) or are just badly executed(A-Persian) and deserve the critics
>>
>>29313192
>choosing alliances like some after-school child over a video game franchise

This is a particularly zesty brand of autism, I must say.
>>
>>29313630
I feel like there's definitely a faction if this community that wants coolmons/kaijumons or bust, A-Dugtrio still gets quite a bit of flack along with admiration purely because it's "silly".
>>
>>29313646
I'm not choosing alliances. If Sun and Moon suck I'm fucking done. You're the one with autism if you keep wasting money on garbage.
>>
>>29313701
But I didn't see anything really wrong with gen 6. Not my favorite gen by a long shot, and I hated that there is no real post-game, but personally, gen 6 wasn't the utter irredeemable franchise-killing shit this board generally says it is.
>>
>>29313567
>We've got 800+ Pokemon
For a lot of us, our continued interest in the franchise is NEW monsters. Old ones are irrelevant.
>>
>>29313770
That's not what anon was saying. Even only counting new ones, the percentage of goofymons is low, yet people around here act like it's a crime that any mon exists that isn't serious and animal/kaiju based.
>>
>>29313830
>The percentage is low.
Not really, no. And even if it was, you have to understand that the less new pokemon the more each design matters. So bad and ugly designs stand out far more in a small dex than in a large one.
>>
>>29313864
Have you considered that some people love goofymons and not every pokemon is designed to appeal to all tastes?
>>
>>29313939
You can like them, but you're ignoring my point. The small gen means that people who don't have cause to complain because there's very little for them to like.
>>
>>29313954
What is your point? That they should have made all pokemon appeal to your taste? That goofymons shouldn't exist because they're a waste of a dex spot in your opinion?

I don't think anyone is excited by the low dex count, but you can't blame goofymons for it.
>>
It feels like t, I was hoping for gen 5 2.0

But fuck it's gen 6.5
>>
>>29314006
That they should've had more new pokemon so less people would be dissatisfied with the spread.
>>
File: Here Forever.png (16KB, 685x407px) Image search: [Google]
Here Forever.png
16KB, 685x407px
>>29313192
>He thinks he can leave
>>
>>29314349
He can easily just pirate it instead of buying it if he's truly incapable of dropping pokemon but doesn't want to support lazy games like X/Y, ORAS, and S/M.
>>
>>29313864
A silly design isn't inherently bad or ugly.

Like look at how quickly people fell in love with Wimpod's evo because it's "badass". I feel like those are the only designs we'd get if a lot of the community had their say, not that Wimpod2 is a bad design or anything.
>>
>>29314657
It'd be better than having more Bruxish.
>>
>>29314701
I'm not a fan of Bruxish or Turtonator but they resemble the animals they're based on, more or less.
>>
>>29314959
And less people would complain if we had another 30+ pokemon since they'd stand out less for being silly.
>>
>>29313567
I love alolan Exeggutor and dugtrio is alright, but if they are gonna make most of the alolan forms silly it kinda ruins the dex. Especially since Persian and golem were more monstrous pokemon to begin with while Exeggutor and dugtrio were always kinda silly anyway.
>>
>>29313192
I was thinking this just recently. I always cared enough to follow the series up close, but if this turns out to be the third bad game in a row, I'm not sure I can do it anymore. I'm not saying for sure I'm dropping it, but I'm feeling like it's a good choice.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.