[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/, do you think Mega Pokemon are done? With VGC announcing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: megastone.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
megastone.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
So /vp/, do you think Mega Pokemon are done? With VGC announcing megas wont be usable in the upcoming 2017 tourney, and there being no new megas in Sun and Moon, do you think they'll be rotated out? Or is this just to give Z-moves a shot in the spotlight?
>>
>>29312873
>Or is this just to give Z-moves a shot in the spotlight?

Bingo

Megas will return in VGC2018
>>
>>29312873
No. Masuda said they're taking a break from them.

So whatever next pair of games get some.
>>
I have the feeling XY was only meant to introduce this feature (and a 3D attempt, like "hey let's see what the players think about this")
And Megas will be a remake thing to renew older mons when their gen are remade, and that would explain why gen 456 have a few mega compared to gen 123
>>
>>29313089
Oh yeah? Out of curiosity, do you have a source on that?
>>
>>29314345
Yeah here, scroll down.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-19-pokemon-boss-explains-why-sun-and-moon-move-away-from-mega-evolution
>>
>>29312873
VGC changes rules a lot, the sun and moon game just came out. No shit they're using the first tournament to advertise the new pokemon and abilities.
>>
>>29314398
thanks!
>>
>>29312873
They will occasionally give them to older mons, they're just not in the spotlight anymore.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.