[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These three are the biggest ruse of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1476974736545.png (60KB, 497x451px) Image search: [Google]
1476974736545.png
60KB, 497x451px
They will be confirmed fake soon haha!
Leakfags prepare to be nuked!!!!!!
>>
>Denying this far
Wew lad
>>
>>29312280
HAHAAHHAH LEAKFAG
SHILL FURTHER HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29312260
the only ruse is the denialfag's money lost.
>>
>>29312260
Oh sweety honey baby...
>>
>The models were fake and GF put them in the demo on purpose
>>
"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."
>>
>>29312331

That would be epic. I doubt they would do that but I would die laughing because they'd have gotten everyone with that one.
>>
Man, this is fucking sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 262x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 262x298px
>>29312360
>That would be epic.
>>
>le hazeldex bribe
>>
>>29312260
/vp/ is fucking shit
>>
>>29312331
They wouldn't do that. Not only could they potentially disappoint fans but also would get massive shitstorm. The only fact why these are fake is that the dataminers are shitty Leakfags that pretend that they were in the demo.
>>
>>29312331
That would imply intelligence on GF's part.
>>
>>29312260
So how are these in common with Rockruff and his evos? You gotta evo owl at night or some stupid shit?
>>
File: scs8bsq9gwhnrn1xswsh-2.jpg (173KB, 636x1386px) Image search: [Google]
scs8bsq9gwhnrn1xswsh-2.jpg
173KB, 636x1386px
>Junichi Masuda: I can't really say too much, because they're development code names. Back in the early days we got a little bit more creative with the development names, but these days it's a lot more plain. Like for example, Crabrawler's code name was just Crab 1. So it wasn't anything special, but I can't really say too much because they were development names
>>
>>29312474
Their secret isn't related to Rockruff and everyone has been saying that for months. The only reason people even believed it was because they were desperated for split forms.

Their secret is probably related to Pokemon refresh since they don't seem to evolve at level 14 or 16.
>>
>>29312360
>epic
back to >>>/r/eddit with you
>>
>>29312581(you)(you)(you)
>>
>>29312527
>almost all of the faulty arguments used by denialfags since the Mallow insanity can no longer be used ever again against any future leaks
>>
>>29312527
Crab 2 confirmed
>>
File: IMG_1756.png (9KB, 448x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1756.png
9KB, 448x435px
>>29312260
>>
>>29312331
>>29312360
you guys have to realise that Nintendo's money would never be spent on something so stupid like that.
>>
>>29312618
Gen 7 leaks are going to make Gen 8 leak season crazy.

>"Starters don't leak 5 months early!!!"
>"That doesn't look like GF concept art!!!"
>"Kek why is that confidential symbol in English? FAKE!!!"
>"Anyone can find a confidential symbol online!!!"
>"GF wouldn't make another XXX again!!!"
>"A starter would never be that feminine!!!"
>"Those Pokemon don't even look like the base forms!!!"
>>
>>29312260
im not a denialfag, i was a leakfag since the green haired girl was revealed but imagine if it WAS fake...

like holy shit what if nintendo themselves "leaked" it because shit is always leaked and we beleived it, then they pushed it farther by putting them into the demo

i mean, it totally didn't happen but if it did that would be a total mindfuck, like holy shit nintendo would have played all of us like a fucking ocarina
>>
>>29312419
>They wouldn't do that. Not only could they potentially disappoint fans but also would get massive shitstorm.
All you cucks would buy this game anyway. GameFreak has you wrapped around their finger.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.