[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alola Dugtrio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

How do I get the woman on the beach to show up to take a picture of these radical moles? I've been going in and out of Ten Carat Hill since last night, didn't go to bed ether, is anyone willing to be nice enough to tell me the proper way to activate this mini-event?
I've also heard that Lillie can appear next to the man who can take you to Ten Carat Hill, looking out over the sea as well but I've yet to see her ether.
I've unlocked everything possible in the Demo at this time for myself (Oct 20th US-EST). So ether I'm doing something wrong or these events only show up at certain days and the people seeing these Events are in fucking Australia or something.
>>
File: 1469393194949.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1469393194949.png
181KB, 309x323px
Bumping this in hopes of help.
>>
File: Ohmori.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ohmori.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Bumping, I want to know this too
>>
File: 1469317206767.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1469317206767.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>29312752
No one wants to share how they did it or what they do to activate it but everyone seems to have gotten it.
It's literally "It's a secret to everybody" and no one wants to share.
>>
File: 1470349608365.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1470349608365.gif
410KB, 221x196px
Bumping once more
>>
I'm still searching too but I was sitting next to my friend when he found it. He had been playing the demo for a while and then suddenly she was there. I asked him if he had restarted the demo recently (since I heard it was a random chance every time you enter the demo) and he said no. So apparently it is just random when you enter Ten Carat Hill. I know he had been trying the capture challenge just before he saw her but I doubt it's based off that. I've been trying over and over since the demo came out, so it seems like it's just a really small random chance.
>>
>>29314095
Bumping with a bit more info. It was nighttime in my friend's demo at the time, we're in Canada and I can't remember the exact time but I think it was around 3:00 AM GMT.
>>
It's random. There is no specific way to activate the event
>>
>>29314679
I wonder when the random check is performed though?
>>
>>29314921
Not sure, but I manged to activate the mini event just now. I have completed everything in the demo and the highest amount of catches in the competition was 17.
>>
>>29314983
Details man! What were you doing before the event triggered? Did entering and re-entering Ten Karat Hill trigger it or were you resetting the demo over and over? I've done a combination of both many times, and have done everything else in the demo (including a perfect 20/20 capture challenge) but still no Dugtrio girl.
>>
>>29314983
>>29315016
Forgot one more possible transition that could cause the game to do an RNG check, the capture challenge area. Did you do a capture challenge immediately before finding the Dugtrio girl?
>>
>>29312188
Literally random encounter, just bumped into her on the beach post story
>>
>>29315067
Like, immediate post-story? Did she show up on the beach right after you finished the story? Maybe it only checks once, right after you beat the demo. I closed the game after watching the trailer video for the first time, maybe I should've gone right back in...
>>
>>29315059
I restarted the demo, went up to the Ten Karat hill NPC, she wasn't there so I kept leaving and coming back until she eventually appeared.
>>
>>29315122
I went right back in too and she didn't show up.
>>
>>29315125
Thanks! So it looks like just going in and out of the entrance of Ten Karat Hill should do the trick. Man, I must've done that like 50 times already.
>>
>>29315174
It takes a very long time unless you are lucky, trust me
>>
>>29315217
You can see her model from the entrance in the distance when she's there, right? I'd rather not go through the grass every time.
>>
>>29315360
Correct
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.