[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned these babies, what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: BLACK22.png (566KB, 636x543px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK22.png
566KB, 636x543px
Just marathoned these babies, what am I in for?
>>
>>29312084
Wait, what?
>Just marathoned these.
Then you... you're not in for anything.
You've finished it.
>>
>>29312146
lol

also, op you're in for 200 fun hours
>>
>Just marathoned these babies
>What am I in for

XY I guess, since you already finished BW and BW2
>>
>>29312084
A circle, and a desperate attempt to fix the circle.
>>
Unova is the worst pokémon region I assure you OP that you should put them down and pick up any other gen. You will have a far better time.
>>
>>29312245
>implying the circle was bad
>implying it was worse than Kanto and Johto's world design that results in retarded level curves or Kalos' double circles
>>
>>29312084
Pretty cool powerful bro like Liligant, Reniculus, Krookodile, Archeops, Carracosta, Jellicent, Galvantula.
Just be open-minded.
>>
The last decent Pokemon games until they started going down hill
>>
>>29312406
/thread
>>
>>29312084
Worstgen
>>
>>29312370
>implying the circle was bad

It was bad, and you should feel bad for defending it
>>
File: 1476067242962.png (40KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1476067242962.png
40KB, 251x231px
>>29312084
Disappointment.
>>
File: does this look bipedal to you.gif (2MB, 400x187px) Image search: [Google]
does this look bipedal to you.gif
2MB, 400x187px
The worst starter ever.
>>
>>29312522
Easily a top 10 design of Gen 5. The idea behind it is that it acts as a samurai while underwater and remains relatively stationary while it's on land. Even if it's awkward, it looks far better than Emboar or Serperior
>>
>>29313049
Are you kidding? Samurott is one of the worst designed poke.
He starts off bipedal, stays bipedal through his first evo, and then drops to all fours and fights with swords on his feet? Not to mention he looks almost nothing like his prevos.
An actual retard designed this.
>>
>>29313049
And I bet you like Emboar as well.
>>
>>29313150
If I recall correctly, the original final evo of Oshawott was replaced after Sugimori took a trip to an aquarium and saw a sea lion swimming.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.