[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possibly the most rational way to describe the Unovabortion mindset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>At the time, Black and White were praised by core fans for being an innovative, creative soft reboot and evolution of the Pokémon franchise. It was widely speculated at the time that later generations would follow up on it and look up at it as a gold standard, and many fan ideas existed for Unovan equivalents of Pokémon Gold and Silver that would serve as direct sequels to Generation V. However, casual and old-school fans were highly critical of Gen V for locking out most of the older Pokémon, especially Generation I fan-favorites. As a result, Pokémon X and Y heavily emphasized the Kanto Pokémon while only following up on the Unova games in very minor ways, and many fans feel that the series has regressed in terms of uniqueness and innovation in favor of sticking with tradition and appealing to popularity.

Do you agree with this, /vp/?
>>
File: yes yes yes.gif (1MB, 380x262px) Image search: [Google]
yes yes yes.gif
1MB, 380x262px
>>29311216
>>
>>29311216
I love Gen-V. It give a lot of good and variable pokemon to use as well as variable typing. Also enemy are smart but fair.
>>
Gen 5 had fun aesthetic and added to the table in many ways. However, Kalos was by far superior to Unova. More fluid movement, solid change to the meta, new typings to balance things out.
>>
Sounds about right.
>>
>>29311356
>solid change to the meta

no
>>
>>29311356
Unova without weather probably would have been a fine meta, although XY was one of the best meta's. ORAS on the other hand
>>
>>29311216
Yes, but that`s not the only reason X and Y were terrible though
>>
>>29311216
Well put anon

They also hate gen 2
>>
>>29311216
>Black is Kamina
>White is Yoko
That is tragically accurate...
>>
>>29311356
>However, Kalos was by far superior to Unova
I can agree with this in certain aspects (3D most obviously) but Kalos feels so empty on many levels (level curve, dex problems, weak story, etc)
>>
>>29311402
I'm a pretty stereotypical unovabortion, and Gen II is my second favorite generation. Where are you getting this idea? Are you just being a butthurt Johtoddler inserting yourself in anyway you can?
>>
I agree with the greentext fight me
>>
>>29311402
Probably because gen 2 is the worst abd geb 5 is the best
>>
>>29311402
I like gen 2 though
>>
>>29311571
kys yourself
>>
>>29311571
Gen II is the only gen to have across the board added on top of its predecessor without taking anything away. The hate is irrational
>>
>>29311402
Why?
>>
>>29311233
Black and white were terrible. Gen 1 was asked for because the newer gens are pure shit and didn't even fix the original games autistic problems so at least having Pikachu makes tem in any way palatable.
>>
Now make a thread for the hoennbabbies mindset
>>
>>29311216
I'm a core fan, and I thought Gen V was trash. I'd have had no problem being locked out of using the old Pokemon if the new ones actually looked good.
>>
While I didn't like B/W, I don't entirely like the new direction they're taking either. It seems like they're adding less and less into the games and it's sad.
>>
>>29311216
Basically this. Thank god GF isn't stupid enough to pander to Gen 5, it's the most underwhelming Gen in pretty much everything except story
>>
>>29311507
>>29311571
>>29311578
I love gen 2 also

I mean GF hates it
>>
>>29311432
DELETE THIS
>>
Too many Gen V pokemon were made to replace Kantomons, they were based primarily on other pokemon. (Roggenrola, Throh/Sawk, Audino, Munna, Timburr, Trubbish, Bouffalant) Or Hoennmons: Ducklett (Wingull) Alomamola (Luvdisc). Gen V introduced too many legendary escape and the region does not resemble NYC closely enough.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.