[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Hopes and Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 428px-Colosseum_EN_boxart.png (426KB, 428x599px) Image search: [Google]
428px-Colosseum_EN_boxart.png
426KB, 428x599px
Anybody else just really want a remake of Colosseum?

I'm not talking about just porting it up so we can play it on the new systems. I want a full remake ala HGSS or ORAS.
>>
>>29309298
If they do make a game on the Switch, you could probably just play it straight on the TV.
>>
>>29309298
I'd like them to add a few more pokemon though

or I'd much rather have a new pokemon colosseum or XD game
>>
>>29309298
I bought this game recently. Played the first hour or so and didn't see anything too crazy awesome about it. What is it that everyone loves about this game?
>>
>>29309512
XD Reddit edition is better, but both Colosseum games are fun rpgs.
>>
>>29309723
>XD Reddit edition is better

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>29309512
The game gets a lot better once you reach Pyrite Town
>>
>>29309836

Gale of Darkness is a better game though.
>>
>>29309512
Remember this shit is 13 years old
>>
>>29309512
>Mostly double battles
>Different story from usual
>Stadium's "Pokemon in 3D" draw up to gen 3
>Stealing Pokemon from other trainers
It's an overall pretty decent spinoff. The main flaws it has are it's limited amount of catchable Pokemon and the battles moving very slowly due the long animations.
The Shadow Pokemon mechanic also isn't that interesting in this game but they're improved in Gale of Darkness by having more than one kind of Shadow move and adding "Shadow Type" effectiveness.
>>
>>29309512
It aged a bit, was the craziest thing ever back then. Ride it out though, it gets better.
>>
>>29309512
battles against bosses that use actual strategies
>>
>>29312046
Fuck Dakim and his ProQuake strats.
>>
>>29309298
It's been confirmed that GF is working on a pokemon game for the NX/Switch. Could be something similar
>>
I fucking love Coliseum, but I would like to see a brand new game in the same style rather than a remake. A new protagonist, but the same formula of double battles, shadow Pokemon, etc. Bring back the motorcycle, but instead of a cut scene taking you from area to area, you actually drive there on your motorcycle. To be honest, Ultra Beasts would look amazing in the game, and would make awesome bosses. Ultra Beasts vs a double or even triple battle team would give off such an awesome Final Fantasy vibe. There's so many cool directions that the game could go.
>>
it'll be on the switch
>>
File: Rui.jpg (106KB, 783x995px) Image search: [Google]
Rui.jpg
106KB, 783x995px
>>29312135
Oh god I hope it's a third shadow pokemon game.

>>29309512
One of the best villainous Teams, good starters, , Rui, very good music and good boss battles like Miror B, Venus, Nascour and Evice, etc...
I also like how most of the pokemon you got were gen 2 pokemon since you couldn't get them in R/S when it was released.

>>29312210
>UB
I would love this as well.
>>
>>29309298
I've wanted a 3rd shadow pokemon game since the Wii came out. Colosseum was my favorite game for the Gamecube. It was different, the soundtracks was great, and was just fun.

The colosseums in the games were awesome. Just imagine how great they could make it look on a new console with updated graphics. They could make the pokemon models look good and the attacks look even better.

There's so much potential there but they'll probably put out a free to start game and we'll never get another shadow pokemon game again
>>
>>29309940
My roommates and I did a Colosseum run last year. It was their first time playing it and we had a blast. Our entire team was underleveled due to us swapping out pokemon all the time, so we had to face Evice with team entirely under level 50.

It took strategies and planning to beat Evice but it was honestly the most fun I've had playing pokemon in a long time, ~13 years later
>>
>>29309298
>ORAS
>full remake

Anon.... I have to tell you something...
>>
File: Someday Gen 8.png (2MB, 1056x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Someday Gen 8.png
2MB, 1056x1300px
>>
>>29309298
>>
>>29309298
I was just playing it the past few days.
Playing the demo made me nostalgia.
>>
>>29309298
Me me me.

Hell, Colosseum is better in most ways than SM, story-wise, gameplay-wise, graphics-wise and many other factors. AND IT GOT RELEASED IN FUCKING 2003, 13 YEARS AGO. Let that sink in: A Pokémon game of 13 years ago is better than the pieces of shit we get now. This is how horrible Game Freak is.
>>
>>29314746
But Gamefreak didn't make the game anon. That's why it's better.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.