[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: tfwnobf.png (607KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnobf.png
607KB, 840x600px
F
>>
>>29309159
>Someday GameFreak will realize that they can't make games
>>
>>29309159
Honestly this a bit mind boggling to me

20th annivesary game
Low number of new pokemon
Low number of new "Alola forms"
No Soaring despite the fact that Alola looks like it was made for that
No significant battle facility like Frontier or PWT even though both would be HUGE thing
No second region even though fans have been whining about it for decaded
No following Pokemon

And yet the game is 3.2 GB.

HOW?

Sure some of the stuff SM has is very cool (like riding Pokemon, customization, photos) but most of those were already established in gen 6 or even 5 (joina avenue) so they just updated it. None of these things scream "WOW, they went all out"
>>
>>29309277
And it doesn't help when you have people saying that what was datamined in the demo is what you're going to get in the full game.
>>
>>29309277
>Low number of new pokemon
False
>Low number of new "Alola forms"
Most alola forms ever introduced in one gen
>No Soaring despite the fact that Alola looks like it was made for that
Pokemon are your main source of transportation
>No significant battle facility like Frontier or PWT even though both would be HUGE thing
No way of knowing this yet
>No second region even though fans have been whining about it for decades
Alola has 4 islands
>No following Pokemon
Has not been a thing in over a decade
>>
>>29309277
The only thing data mined were Pokemon right? How do you know about no post game? We don't even know the story at all
>>
>>29309416
Having a dex smaller than johto is a fucking insult
>>
>>29309416

>Has not been a thing in over a decade
Heart Gold and Soul Silver, friend
>>
>>29309416
>False
We're getting only 70+ new Pokemon again, not counting Alolan forms and UB's.
>>
>>29309434
its called shitposting and assumptions.
>>
>>29309434
They found the entire Alola ingame map and there is no frontiers or additional islands.

Thats it, thats all there is in the game
>>
>>29309416
Not him but I have a thing for long greentext discussions so...
>False
81 Pokemon. Second smallest generation yet.
>Most alola forms ever introduced in one gen
Alola forms are a new concept, of course they added the most. However, XY added more Megas than SM did with Alola forms.
>Pokemon are your main source of transportation
Flying =/= Soaring. Pokemon are your method of transportation in every game, since Fly and Surf were made. They only have new models now, something that XY did with Lapras and Sharpedo.
>No way of knowing this yet
1. Look at the map
2. Read the post-game question in the latest interview
>Alola has 4 islands
4 islands are still one region. Only 8 Gym Leaders.
>Has not been a thing in over a decade
I agree with this.
>>
>>29309518
Wait, seriously?
>>
>>29309647
no
>>
File: demo.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
demo.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>29309647
>>29309690
Yep
>>
>>29309732
Aether paradise?
>>
>>29309826
Ask the dataminers
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mjn3l3PSBY1qz4rgp.jpg (99KB, 228x328px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mjn3l3PSBY1qz4rgp.jpg
99KB, 228x328px
>>29309159
For players free for alll.
Fuck the battle frontier this shit is awesome man. I hope you can play online. Holy shit battle royal is gonna be the best facility ever.
Fuck all you contrarians you can suck mah shiny aololan diglett
>>
>>29309465
10 years ago.
>>
>>29309732
>entire map
>no aether paradise
Try again
>>
>>29309465
Was almost a decade ago friend.
>>
>>29309732
It's just the town map seen in Pokemon Centers and other places. It's not going to include the many "unofficial" places.
>>
If theres is again no Battle Frontier or some awesome endgame like World Tournament in the 20 anniversary pokemon game, than i lost all hope in GF making a good pokemon game. Also i will drink bleach fuck this shit.
>>
>>29310301
We get battle royal you faggot.
4players against each others. Much better then bf let alone pwt.
>>
>>29310323
It's not even a Battle Royale, it's a Battle Royal.

Sun and Moon would have been a much better game if they sent you and your Pokemon to an island to hunt and battle others until only you were left standing.
>>
>>29310323
Don't matches end when only 1 player looses? Sounds like shit, you literally think that's better than a themepark with multiple battle facilities or an epic tournament against unique trainers?
>>
>>29310250
Learn to count.
>>
>>29309277
Because it will be the first pokemon game on home console (swift)
>>
>>29309416
Can we stop with this autistic answers when someone exposes the games' problems that are heavily biased and are a complete exageration, please?
>>
>>29310369
>a theme park with multiple battle facilities

NO. NO. No.
The Battle Tower, Battle Frontier, Battle Subway and Battle Maison are all the same absolute dogshit. "Here's a fun challenge for you players, see if you can beat a bunch of NPCs in a row that fucking cheat to make it nigh impossible to win! But if you randomly manage to squeak through we'll give you a shitty item that does nothing!"

It has to stop. This is not real post game. There is no story, there are no quests, it's just a slot machine that gives you a piece of candy 1% of the time and the other 99% of the time dispenses a living dildo that raw fucks you in the asshole.

If we're going to have anything like this, contain it to the Maison or Tower so the autistic masochists that enjoy getting raped repeatedly, for a chance at seeing a slutty French girl sprite that will then rape them again, can get their rocks off there.

Give the rest of us a PROPER post game with adventure, plot and things to do. Hell, make an achievement system and give rewards for things like evolving x number of Pokemon, getting x number of Pokemon to level 100, beating x number of opponents online, etcetera. At least it would be more varied and interesting than the same boring fucking Battle Facility "post game" that only rewards a handful of hardcore idiots that enjoy bashing their face into a wall until the wall breaks.
>>
>>29309472
Ub's might as well be pokemon. Alola forms are interesting enough to be considered their own take on the mon because of different typings.

Marshadow evolves still. And we most likely have 3 or 4 event legendaries. Meaning! 80 pokemon. Then ubs and alola forms. Its more than X and Y. Be grateful. Not 100% certain this is all of them anyway
>>
>>29310541
Well Gamefreak doesn't know how to design a "proper postgame" so until then I'd rather have the Battle Frontier or PWT as opposed to whatever dogshit you'd lap up.
>>
>>29309472
Alolan forms are new Pokemon
UBs are new Pokemon
>>
I just want something where I can use my full team of 6 post game.
>>
>>29310585
>>29310672
I said NOT counting Alolan forms or UB's.
>>
What are ubs? Is it just a fancy term for new pokemon?
>>
>>29310838
We'll I'm sorry you made up some arbitrary qualifiers for what counts as a new Pokemon and then got mad about them?
>>
>>29310899
Why are you even here
>>
>>29310899
Literally yes
>>
>>29310899
Ultra Beasts
>>
>>29310955
Well if it was made from the ground up and not repainted and retyped, yeah.
>>
>>29309277
>HOW?

muh graphics
>>
>>29309159
HAHAHA!!
I fucking knew it! This game will be total shit.
>>
>>29311072
There are over 700 monsters. Anything they could come up with at this point would be a rehash of something else anyway. May as well shake up some of the old designs.
>>
>>29310899
More like a fancy new term for Digimon
>>
>>29309277
in the demo they had the text for every single move being used by totems as well as totems megaevolving.

i do believe (hope) there will be a post game where you create your own trial and do other peoples trials, basically like if you could make your own gym.
>>
>>29310899
>slowpoke.jpg
Aliens from a different dimension that can act as pokemon
>>
>>29310585
>Marshadow evolves still.
Source: your ass.
>>
>>29309416
>>29309465
>>29309520
>>29310250
>>29310265
>7 years
>"over a decade"
Low quality bait
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.