[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they in the Alola dex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Are they in the Alola dex?
>>
>>29305288
No, Game freak fucks up again
>>
>>29305288
No, they're in the natonal dex, most likely. Demo was regional dex only.
>>
>>29305841
of course they fucking are retard, the national dex includes every fucking pokemon.
>>
>>29305859
Then why are you fucking complaining over shitmons? Get over yourself and stop getting triggered so easily.
>>
>>29305878
what the fuck are you talking about? you said they're in the national dex MOST LIKELY, as if the national dex doesn't fucking contain every single pokemon. your response to me is a complete nonsequitor, i am not OP, neither they nor i are complaining, and you don't seem to understand what triggered means.
>>
>>29305937
>Is the prime example of triggered
>"Y-You dont know what that means!"
Yeah, you're at least acting like you're triggered. So what if I made a small mistake. Take your autistic ass somewhere else.
>>
>>29305990
This
>>
>>29305990
>So what if I made a small mistake.
Have you ever played a Pokémon game?
>>
>>29306381
Yes. It's also 6 am here. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>29306401
>Calm the fuck down
?
>>
Can't we all just get along?
>>
I don't think they would have fit alola at all desu.
Becuase the games are called sun and moon doesn't mean that Solrock,Lunatone,Larvesta and stuff are in.
>>
File: 24eb25b09ecd34a75795e8166b42506a.jpg (562KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
24eb25b09ecd34a75795e8166b42506a.jpg
562KB, 1080x1920px
I was really expecting something special for these two, maybe nothing big like an evolution or mega or alolan form, but...something. I dunno. I guess I wanted it so bad because Lunatone is one of my favorites. :(
>>
I always thought the moot's statement about /vp/ being underage central was a joke or product of rigged poll, but glad you guys proved it to be a fact.
>>
>>29305990
>Using stutters to deflate the opposing argument
How was the new leafy vid??¿ xd
>>
>>29307485
>I'm going to nitpick! That'll get him!
>>
The amount of homoerotic sexual tension in this thread, wew.
>>
File: 1476821982261.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476821982261.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>29307502
It did, actually.
>>
>>29307502
Lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.