[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Granbull confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: lowqualitysorry.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitysorry.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Why is nobody talking about the purple granbull in the police station?

Are we getting an alolan granbull oder what is going on with it?

MAYBE WE HAVEN'T SEEN ALL THE POKEMON YET?
>>
>>29305221
What!?!?.!! What happens when you talk to him
>>
File: i want to die.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
i want to die.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
>tfw every thread you make dies
>>
Its just a regular Granbull.
>>
>>29305232
Don't make shit threads we've had a hundred times then
>>
>>29305221
It's a mascot. It's fucking nothing! Additionally Granbull is already in the AlolaDex if it has a new form we would have already seen it.
>>
File: regular granbull lmao.jpg (142KB, 806x540px) Image search: [Google]
regular granbull lmao.jpg
142KB, 806x540px
>>29305245
Sorry, im not lurking the whole day. Was this posted before?

>>29305249
>>29305235

It would be the first mascot with a completely different color, right?
>>
>>29305272
And?
>>
>>29305277
So its reasonable for you, that they would put a figure of a pokemon with a completely different color?

Does regular Persian look the same as alola Persian to you?
>>
>>29305221
See the pedestal? And it has cartoonish proportions.
It's just a mascot, not an actual granbull.
>>
>>29305303
Yes it is reasonable

Can you please tell me the colour of the police uniforms?
>>
>>29305304
>>29305315

The police uniforms are black, thats the wierd part for me! Check the first pic i´ve posted.

There is literally no reason to make it purple/blueish.

Sure, its cartoonish and all, but that fits the alolan forms we have seen so far, Dugtrio, Persian, Golem and so on.

I doesnt have to be something special, but it sure is wierd to put granbull there with a completely random color.
>>
File: smugfairy.png (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
smugfairy.png
47KB, 320x240px
Mark my words, there is something special about it and we will all be in awe when we see new reveales.
>>
>>29305315
black/dark gray. that granbull mascot is a nice look shade of blue. actually it makes me think of Batman blue with the belt
>>
>>29305328
I'm legitimately colour blind and even I know it's navy, it's just a mascot

It doesn't fit the alolan forms at all, which are confirmed by devs to be Kanto only

And you know, we had the whole fucking dex leaked
>>
File: 1476312714391.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476312714391.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>29305369
Im not good with colors, but my point was that it is not the usual granbull color.

But what if they played tricks on us? They knew someone would try to mine all the left data. MAYBE WE ARE IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE? BELIEVE, ANON, BELIEVE!
>>
File: SIDECHICKTRIO.png (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SIDECHICKTRIO.png
100KB, 600x600px
At least my basedtrio is real. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>29305221
did they say in an interview only gen get alola forms because 20th anniversary or they are the most well known stuff for older people or some shit
>>
>>29305415
No that's fucking stupid

Why would they intentionally leave everything else in then lie in interviews just so you can be surprised by a blue granbull
>>
>>29305469
Yep
>>
>>29305469

They did, but i dont know. Everything in the game is intentionally there. There is no reason to put in a granbull with a different color. Maybe i just want to believe.

>>29305471

I dont know. Stop crushing my dreams and hopes :(
>>
>>29305492
I've gotta crush them so we don't have this thread another hundred times

Also theres a slurpuff mascot and it isn't even in the dex, stop overthinking it
>>
File: Phoenix Wright - Blue Badger.jpg (197KB, 916x677px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Wright - Blue Badger.jpg
197KB, 916x677px
It's an Ace Attorney reference ya doofus
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.