[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greek Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: satyr6.jpg (108KB, 850x1080px) Image search: [Google]
satyr6.jpg
108KB, 850x1080px
If the next gen took place in greece, what would be good legendaries and starters for the region?
Box Legendaries
>Electric/Psychic Owl
>Dark/Ghost Raven
Little stuck with the second box legendary for Hades
Starters
>A fire bull that evolves into a Fire/Rock Minotaur or Centaur
>A grass harpy
>Water goat that evolves into a Water/Fighting Satyr
>>
Having no Money to begin with.
>>
a normal/steel pokemon based on king midas with an ability that triples money gained from battle
>>
A manticore that evolves into a chimera
A dung beetle with traits of sisyphus
An trojan horse item that disguises the holder till it gets hit
>>
If it took place in greece they would use some legendary pokemon inspired in the chinese mythology, because game freak
>>
Honestly I go Zeus and Hades for the cover legends, one with an eagle/gryphon that's Electric/Fairy, the other like a Pseudo-dragon that's more snake like and Ice/Ghost, and Poseidon's as a Water/Ground type.

And I like your starter ideas, make sure Satyr gets sap sipper and Fire/Rock Minocentaur get's solid rock and I'm game. A Grass/Psychic harpy be kinda cool.

And I definitely feel like the sub legendaries should be Athena, Aphrodite and Ares, with one Steel/Psychic (Thinker),next Psychic/Fairy (Lover) and the third Fighting/Steel (Fighter). Or could do the Olympian Queens, Hera's Psychic/Flying (Argus-based Peacock or more so female peacock with male plummage), Demeter's Grass/Dragon (Feathered Serpent) and Hestia's Fire/Rock (Boar).
>>
I m afraid that a Greece based region would be like hoen. Too much water.
We have many many islands.
This must be incorporated in the game somehow.

Also I d go zeus/poseidon for box legends. Electric/flying swan creature for zeus and water/dark water-horse for Poseidon (not seahorse, an actual horse with water/ dark elements).
Hades could be either 3rd version mascot or just the 3rd legend ala zygard. Ghost/ground dark/ground bone-y serpent can play it equally.

We could get rock/ghost marble pokemon and rock/grass goat pokemon.
Serpentine healer chansey equivalent cause of asclepius.(I can see healing bitting happening. Physical move that makes contact and regards the mons attack to heal)
I can get more ideas. Our history is full of myths.
>>
>>29303425
>not a water harpy
>not a grass satyr
I mean it's fine, but that seems like it'd make more sense. We already just got a grass/flying starter anyway.
>>
Trojan Horse mon, with a unique ability called Saboteur. Think of it like a reverse Zoroark; instead of disguising itself as another mon in your party, it disguises the first pokemon you send out as itself. Give it some nice typing to bait switches.
>>
>>29305198
Hades isn't even that cool, Athena and Poseidon should be box and Zeus can be the third legend. Athena and Poseidon can work against each other trying to help or sabotage you respectively like they do for Odysseus's journey home.
>>
>>29305380
Zeus hades and poseidon are brothers..

Athena and poseidon just had a quarrel over Athens name. Athena won. Get over it, it's been millennia. Literally.
>>
File: IMG_3663.jpg (239KB, 1632x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3663.jpg
239KB, 1632x700px
If i get these bromons, yes
>>
>>29303425
you noob, leave it to the Greek:

water: water/flying pegasus
grass: grass/fairy nymph pokemon
fire: i like the minotaur idea

>legendaries

they HAVE to be Scylla and Charybdis inspired
>>
>>29303425
I can dig this for the box legendaries i would go with
Electric/flying Griffin for Zeus
Water/psychic/dark Hippocampus for Poseidon
Then i would have have Hades as the 3rd
Ghost/Fire Ceberus or something.
The starters i would have
Grass/Dark Centaur
Fire/Rock Minotaur
Water/Poison Hydra
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.