[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dugtrio's Hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele%27s_hair
>Pele's hair is a form of lava. It is named after Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes. It can be defined as volcanic glass fibers or thin strands of volcanic glass. The strands are formed through the stretching of molten basaltic glass from lava, usually from lava fountains, lava cascades, and vigorous lava flows.
Well shit, and here I was thinking it was just some stupid surfer thing. Does this mean Rock/Fire Dugtrio?
>>
Thanks for solving the mystery of that, anon. Every time I tried to reverse image search that I would get a bunch of Trump jokes.
>>
The worst part is that it doesn't help narrow down the type.

Could be:

Ground/Fire
Ground/Grass (If they want to go with a Glass = Grass pun)
Ground/Rock

I feel like it's still a Ground type first though.
>>
>>29301710
was that thread saying it resisted flying and was neutral to grass and water bullshit? if it isn't, it's nto a fire type
>>
>>29301754
not a fire type*
>>
>>29301754
IIRC, all the Pokemon that aren't actually in the demo had their data replaced with Pikachu's so we can't actually go by that.
>>
>>29301754
It wasn't bullshit, but that anon didn't understand that everything you didn't naturally encounter in the demo was replaced with Pikachu's stats.

>>29301710
Ground/Fire gives the better coverage. I'm hoping for that.
>>
>>29301799
Ground/Fire would be nice. I really want this guy to be decent. Dugtrio became a bro of mine when I replayed Blue this year.
>>
MMMBOP
>>
That's not lava, that's fucking blond. Lava is red.
>>
>>29301903
Pele's hair is blonde you tard

Were you too lazy to google?
>>
>>29301903
The wiki grammar could stand to be tweaked. Pele's hair isn't actually lava, it's volcanic rock FORMED from lava.

Also as >>29301903 do a google search before you open your stupid mouth.
>>
>>29301624

This is extremely cool if true.

It's my head cannon by the way
>>
>>29301624
That's cool.
>>
>>29301624
More likely Ground/Rock
>>
>>29301710
Ground/Fairy is also a possibility because natives believed these to be the hair of a goddess.
>>
>>29302213
Ground/Fairy/Dark covers everything not named Skarmory.
>>
>>29301710
I dont think it is ground, I think it is pure Rock. They even changed the ground on Digletts design to rocks
>>
File: diglet dig diglet triotriotrio.gif (528KB, 540x220px) Image search: [Google]
diglet dig diglet triotriotrio.gif
528KB, 540x220px
>>29301624
My money is on Rock/Fairy. It's definitely at least Rock, since they changed the texture for the dirt pile around Dugtrio's body into a rock pile. The second type is based on the Pele part of "Pele's Hair". Since Pele is a Hawaiian god and her 'hair' has some superstitions around it, the mystic Fairy type wouldn't be inappropriate in my opinion. Other options would be Fire, Grass, or Ground or single type.
>>
>>29301624
I feel as though it is still some stupid surfer thing. Pele's hair is more dead grass colored and isn't anywhere near as blond as the dugtrios. Plus their hair is styled in the stereotypical way a surfer would
>>
>>29304823
It's probably both. Usually Pokemon tend to utilize multiple interpretations of a concept like that.
>>
File: SIDECHICKTRIO.png (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SIDECHICKTRIO.png
100KB, 600x600px
>>29301624
>he needs a legitimation to love basedtrio
>>
>>29301624
Any idea what geodude line is having on their bodies? Lava rocks? I have no clue what the yellow things could be
>>
>>29304984
They are based off lodestones, basically magnetic rocks. The black parts on it are small parts of iron and magnetite, a magnetized mineral. The magnetite become more prevalent as it evolves to the point Golem has a huge piece of magnetite in the shape of an actual magnet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.