[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably the worst fucking design ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: download (4).jpg (4KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
4KB, 204x204px
This is truly the candidate of the worst design in the history of the franchise from an objective scale. Not only it ruined what could've been a consistent evolution line, it doesn't even try to make itself look unique from it's animal basis. No forced design motif, nothing but my mom's animal. This might take me half a decade to accept or even more than that as the design is this flawed to get used to. Its immensely ridiculous. Is it really that fucking hard to use a toucan as a SEPARATE evo line? A woodpecker by itself has a shitload of potential. Why instantly flush that right away for an animal so unrelatable? Just fucking WHY? WHY?
>>
>>29297934
>still being this assblasted
>still having bad taste
>>
File: tumblr_m5vg21d1XW1rw7u8ro1_1280.png (175KB, 900x747px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5vg21d1XW1rw7u8ro1_1280.png
175KB, 900x747px
>>29297934
Toucans are my favorite animals and this was dissapointed. That is just a toucan. Literally nothing else. This would have been great.
>>
>>29297999
that's a hornbill

but I understand what you're saying
>>
>>29297934
this meme is boring already. think of something better to complain about.
>>
File: 645.png (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
645.png
21KB, 256x256px
>>29297934
Hi.
>>
>>29298072
Hey, this is FAR from being "just a yeti crab" and you know it
>>
>>29297934
here's your (You)
>>
>>29298010
ornithologist detected
>>
>>29297934
literally my mom's toucan
>>
>>29298137
I'm not an ornithologist, I just happen to know what hornbills are
>>
>>29297934
it's literally just a toucan. I can't possibly be defended or mad at it. Because it's just a bird
>>
>>29298072

Even though I won't be using it, this design at least has personality. For that reason alone it is good. The toucan is literally just an average, everyday toucan, there is nothing redeeming about it
>>
>>29298177
>defended
meant offended
>>
This one is the only one that is getting hate for no reason imo
>>
>>29298109
For You
4U4U
>>
>>29297934
What type is it? Normal/Flying? I hope not, it seems boring otherwise.
>>
I'd most likely use this as, quite simply, well- where is there that is redeeming, ah right! Nothing. It's just a toucan, and I can only see it being used by myself before the first trial. And then it'd be banished to the Wonder Trade system.
>>
>>29297934
Is this the new sandcastle-esque meme?

At least anti-palossandfag spiced his shit meme up with each post he made.
>>
>>29297934
Well, seeing Pikipek's stats, it's gonna be a decent mon
>>
>>29297934
Stay mad nerd, I'll enjoy using based Toucan bro. Also:
>Getting upset about a design in a children's walking simulator
>>
>>29298256
too late , another pidgeot.
>>
>>29297934
It'll probably have something special with its beak during physical attacks. You don't have to use it by the way.
>>
>>29298303
>all adventure games are now walking simulators beause you aren't railroaded into an endless stream of cutscenes until you hit the credits

I really hate this generation.
>>
File: WhalliestWhale.jpg (32KB, 209x195px) Image search: [Google]
WhalliestWhale.jpg
32KB, 209x195px
>>29297934
Reminder that someone on Gamefreak just made the new pokes do a random animation, take a pixelated picture of that in "photogenic fashion", insert them in the game and call them a day.

Wait for the game to come out and then you could start insulting it like it was the worst thing ever.

Pic related.
>>
>>29298378
wf it's just a whale
>>
File: 250px-663Talonflame.png (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-663Talonflame.png
33KB, 250x250px
>>29297934
This is truly the candidate of the worst design in the history of the franchise from an objective scale. Not only it ruined what could've been a consistent evolution line, it doesn't even try to make itself look unique from it's animal basis. No forced design motif, nothing but my mom's animal. This might take me half a decade to accept or even more than that as the design is this flawed to get used to. Its immensely ridiculous. Is it really that fucking hard to use a falcon as a SEPARATE evo line? A robin by itself has a shitload of potential. Why instantly flush that right away for an animal so unrelatable? Just fucking WHY? WHY?
>>
>>29298371
The S/M is exactly a walking simulator because it's cutscene after cutscenes, walk over here, then press A to win. You don't even need to try to do anything because you're handed everything on a silver platter. I really hope the full game is not like the demo or else I'll be bored out of my mind.
>>
File: 1476883932598.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476883932598.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>29297934
fucking hell this again? didn't we already have a fucking huge ass thread on this fucker yesterday? we get, it sucks. don't use it then. better yet, don't play the games if you're this butthurt over a single mon.

please, stop these bullshit complaint threads. there should probably be a stickied complaint thread dedicated for assblasted fucks like you instead of the pointless ones that pop up literally every millisecond. this is truly "complaint: the board"
>>
>>29297934

Voltorb exists, so you're wrong
>>
File: 621.png (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
621.png
21KB, 256x256px
>>29297934
This is truly the candidate of the worst design in the history of the franchise from an objective scale. Not only it ruined what could've been a consistent evolution line, it doesn't even try to make itself look unique from it's animal basis. No forced design motif, nothing but my mom's animal. This might take me half a decade to accept or even more than that as the design is this flawed to get used to. Its immensely ridiculous. Is it really that fucking hard to use a toucan as a SEPARATE evo line? A woodpecker by itself has a shitload of potential. Why instantly flush that right away for an animal so unrelatable? Just fucking WHY? WHY?
>>
le toucan has arrived
>>
File: trump.png (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
125KB, 500x500px
This is truly the candidate of the worst design in the history of the franchise from an objective scale. Not only it ruined what could've been a consistent evolution line, it doesn't even try to make itself look unique from it's animal basis. No forced design motif, nothing but my mom's animal. This might take me half a decade to accept or even more than that as the design is this flawed to get used to. Its immensely ridiculous. Is it really that fucking hard to use Hillary as a SEPARATE evo line? Trump by himself has a shitload of potential. Why instantly flush that right away for a candidate so unrelatable? Just fucking WHY? WHY?
>>
>>29298157
that sounds like something an ornithologist would say
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.