[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think 911 calls in the Pokemon world are like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: call-911.png (9KB, 596x428px) Image search: [Google]
call-911.png
9KB, 596x428px
what do you think 911 calls in the Pokemon world are like?
>>
im gay
>>
>>29297640
/thread
>>
>what's your emergency?
>hello, someone just broke into my home, but I couldn't beat him in a pokemon battle.
>tough shit.
>I thought so. Thank you.
>>
> caller
hello 911? there's a wild caterpie in my house and I have no pokemon please send help it's spitting string everywhere
> dispatcher
have you tried to catch it in a pokeball
> caller
oh...I'm stupid
> dispatcher
yes you are
>>
Help me! My trainer is raping me !
>>
>>29297563
"Help! There's a seviper outside and my kids a scrub whose strongest pokemon is a lvl.9 pidgey!"
>>
Was there a 9gag migration to /vp/ or something like that?

Just curious.
>>
>>29298186
Blame the leaks.
>>
"My dick get stucked in my Poppmaid, please don't ask"
>>
>>29298302
"My dick get stucked in my klink klank, please don't ask"
>>
>>29298186
There was also a serebii forums and reddit migration.

I remember going on serebii's misc forum back in the days. Those were the golden times of the forum, or maybe Inwas just dumb and it's always been like reddit
>>
>>29297899
>ran out of pokeballs
>>
>>29298340
Hello? Yeah it's me... It's stuck in a Klink this time
>>
>>29297794
This, jesus christ.

Look at the SuMo demo
>I am an adult authority figure
>A kid who is technically under my care is being harassed by known gang members
>Hahaha, it's just kids being kids. I'm going to implicitly affirm that Team Skull has the authority in this situation, despite being incompetent, delinquents

Nobody gives a shit about anything. Even the police officer at the station implies that 'rule of law' is a joke.
>>
>>29298186
There is just high traffic because it's leak/release season and 4chans format is easier to understand so we get more newfags as well. Give it a few more months and the general populations attention span for Pokemon will expire.

Honestly I just want to see all the changes to mechanics this gen like terrain battles, new abilities/moves, and the change to team building because you can now use a mega, Zmove, and primal.
Who knows what else will shift the meta should be a nice mix up for the series.
>>
>>29298643
>SuMo
Please don't call the 7th generation of Pokemon games S*M* SuMo. They are called Sun and Moon, or SM. Nobody post S*M* below this line.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP, your thread is now being monitored.

On topic,

>Hello?
>Yeah, it's me...
>It's stuck in a Klinklang this time (referring to the caller's penis)
>>
> 911 what's your emergency?
> Hey! My brother's Charmeleon evolved and refused to obey him. It's going to burn the house down!
>Help is on the way.

Charizard is taken into custody until the owner or trainer can take care of him properly. If the judge deems Charizard's nature and behavior might represent a hazard to the public and it's owner or trainer it will taken to a facility and eventually, put down.
>>
>>29298890
the authorities should just take the trainer to the nearest unbeaten gym so the trainer will have the correct number of badges so the Charizard would respect them
>>
>>29298742
>>29298742
>>29298742
>>29298742
>SuMo Police Force
4(You)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.