[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchemy, Ultra Beasts, and the Cover Art Legendaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16

File: ubs.png (606KB, 1444x622px) Image search: [Google]
ubs.png
606KB, 1444x622px
>In alchemy,

the SUN rules GOLD: Solgaleo.

the MOON rules SILVER: Lunaala

MERCURY is the planet of COMMUNICATION, and dexterity. It's also concerned with how we express out thoughts. UB-01.

VENUS is associated with femininity, beauty: UB-02 Beauty

MARS is associated with masculinity, bloodshed: UB-02 Expansion

JUPITER balances Saturn's dark moods out with optimism: UB-Origami. It's mediation between MARS and SATURN

SATURN is the symbol for LEAD: UB-Edgelord3000. The glyph of SATURN is a scythe.

>Modern planets

URANUS rules TECHNOLOGY and PROGRESS: UB-Wires (aka Guzma) Planet also represents radical ideas or people... huh

NEPTUNE deals with illusions and dreams- together with The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, this is UB-Bamboo

PLUTO is the planet of POWER, and transformation. It rules DEATH and destruction. It enforces change. And rules atomic power as well. This is clearly UB-Crabmotherfucker.
>>
File: beauty.png (181KB, 588x606px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.png
181KB, 588x606px
UB-02 is a copepod

Beauty
>Its narrow, graceful legs allow it to accelerate with such explosive speed that people claim it can dodge lightning!
>It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, regardless of its own gender, will become infatuated with it and lose the will to battle.

Copepods
>Some copepods have extremely fast escape responses when a predator is sensed and can jump with high speed over a few millimetres.
>Finding a mate in the three-dimensional space of open water is challenging. Some copepod females solve the problem by emitting pheromones, which leave a trail in the water that the male can follow.
>>
File: zygarde-complete.jpg (44KB, 360x312px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde-complete.jpg
44KB, 360x312px
Is EARTH Zygarde?
>>
>>29296497
Capping this.
>>
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOIDS
UB-02: EXPANSION IS NOT MARS.
IT IS JUPITER.
GROWTH AND EXPANSION ARE ALWAYS ASSOCIATED WITH JUPITER AND NOT MARS.
>>
>>29297135
It's Mars because it's hypermasculine, red, and a fighter.

Jupiter is not associated with anything you've said either, aside from it being pretty big. Jupiter is not the counterpart to Venus either.
>>
>>29297135
UB-Origami is most definitely not masculine. Who do you propose is Mars if not UB-02?
>>
>>29296497
wait this mother fucker may be on to something
>>
File: 1476772240511.png (15KB, 127x153px) Image search: [Google]
1476772240511.png
15KB, 127x153px
>>29297169
>>29297177
Guys, it's obvious. It's even in the name.
>>
>>29297224
That's an unrelated Mythical. And it's neither red nor masculine.
>>
>>29296497
Could one of the UBs be something besides Pluto? Such a comet or the asteroid belt or a "special" moon around Jupiter/Saturn?

This mother fuck is on to something but I think he might have got the associations wrong
>>
>>29296782
Probably.
>>
>>29297254
>has a roman helmet
>red eyes and a dead stare
>literally is Mars + Shadow

C'mon now.
>>
>>29296497
Based off this:

Good UBs
>UB-01
>UB-Origami?
>UB-Beauty
>UB-Bamboo

Bad UBs
>Expansion
>Edgelord
>Crabmuncher
>Wirez

>>29297224
Then where the fuck does UB-Origami belong? And how could US-02 Expansion possibly represent mediation when the nigga doesn't look like he holds back any punches.
>>
>>29297310
All I know about planetary business is that this little thing might be the missing link. If I'm wrong, so be it.
>>
So which one is Tina?
>>
>>29297293
It's a cute little warrior, I can see. But it's still unrelated to the UBs.

It's connected to Z Power.
>>
>>29297135
>>29297224
>(UB-02) Beauty and Expansion are literally counterparts
>just like Venus and Mars
Come the fuck on now. It's simple.

That imp might not even be named "Marshadow", who knows if that trademark was scrapped or not.
>>
>>29296497
Which Bohr model is crabman showing?
>>
>>29297388
I hope Marshadow is a Ghost/Fighting type that is supposed to be the culmination of fallen Alolan Warriors.
>>
>>29297460
Oh shit, the plot fucking thickens. Someone try to decipher that shit because it looks like it could be something.
>>
>>29297310
We see Beauty fighting Tapu Koko, and she's the moon version of Expansion. So it's unlikely that she's good.
>>
>>29297493
>>29297460
From what I can see it has 11 electrons, making it Sodium.
>>
>>29296497
so

Sun = Solgaleo
Moon = Lunala
Earth = Zygarde
Mercury = Lillie's UB
Venus = Lusamine's UB
Mars = Gladion's UB
Jupiter = Plumeria's UB
Saturn = ???'s UB
Uranus = Guzma's UB
Neptune = Faba's UB
Pluto = Hala's UB

Maybe Saturn is Hau? Or Saturn UB is OUR counterpart?
>>
File: manticore.jpg (397KB, 1500x1152px) Image search: [Google]
manticore.jpg
397KB, 1500x1152px
MANTICORE = body of a lion, wings of a bat, head of a human
>Solgaleo, Lunaala, and the recently revealed MARSHADOW which is literally a fucking ghost helmet/head
>>
too many space reference... diamond and pearl remakes!? :D
>>
File: 833.png (450KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
833.png
450KB, 1024x1024px
>>29296497
Cloning and fusing with Trial Captains and Kahunas
>>
>>29297767
This is actually the best one I've seen of these. Not sure about Plumeria, it's probably another captain or kahuna we haven't seen
>>
Expansion is Jupiter. Trust me on this one.
>>
bb
>>
File: plausibletheory.png (126KB, 1900x382px) Image search: [Google]
plausibletheory.png
126KB, 1900x382px
>>
>>29297683
MANTICORE = body of a lion, wings of a bat, tail of a scorpion or dragon
>Solgaleo, Lunala and Zygarde
Fuck, why you can't deal with Zygarde being the third legendary? Everything suggests that, unlike Marshadow which is just a little baby mythical pokemon.

>>29297767
>fire and grass trial captains are UB
>5 captains are nothing
Yeah no
Hala is different from the other kahunas because is Hau's grandpa, but Mallow or Kiawe... no. Mars is Gladio, Neptune is Faba, Saturn seems like the strongest UB (maybe is the final boss?), probably is Hau or the protag
>>
>>29298644
>Zygarde is the third
Zygarde has his own trio to deal with
>>
>>29298598
They could definitely be based on microscopic life. We already sort of have that with Deoxys
>>
>>29298716
You mean like Arceus, master or DPPt trio and lake trio?
>>
>the SUN rules GOLD: Solgaleo.
>the MOON rules SILVER: Lunaala

Then, where's the Johto pandering, All i see is shitty Kanto pandering because MUH TUENTEY ANNIERSEREY
>>
>Gen V: Eastern philosophy
>Gen VI: Nordic mythology
>Gen VII: Alchemy/Astrology
Wonder what the fuck is next. Maybe instead of trying to come up with titles for the next set of games we should try to figure out what mythos GF will base their shit off of and then maybe the titles themselves will be easier to figure out.
>>
>>29298780
>god of pokemon
First off, master of a trio is different than PART of a trio
Second, Zygarde is part of one trio, he can't be both
>>
>>29298884
Egyptian mythology

Pokemon Ba and Pokemon Ka

Screencap this post.
>>
>>29296497
>radical ideas
>that pose
It's N, not guzma.
>>
>>29296668
>copepod
wrong. it's a cockroach.
>>
>>29298957
Yeah, no. Actually look at a picture of a copepod kiddo
>>
Isn't buffgo UB-02 Absorption

Why are you calling it Expansion?
>>
>>29299055
Expansion was the Jap name for it I'm pretty sure
>>
>>29298957
It's a copepod you fucking retard. Stop it with this cockroach meme.
>>
>>29298983
Yeah, no. actually look at a picture of a cockroach, fucktard. it's only similar in shape, not in actual anatomy. the way that the attenas part and the "hair" comes down into winglike strands is not that of a fucking copepod. it's the same kind of imagery used on many roach creatures in many different media. im not saying, "hey, i think this looks like a roach" im saying, "hey, this is a roach."
>>
>>29299082
it's not a meme at all. and im not even trying to be hostile, but you force me to be if you choose to respond in such a juvenile manner. it's not a copepod. you don't know what you're talking about and you seem to have a very narrow frame of reference. the way that UB02 beauty looks is the way roachlike creatures are constantly portrayed in various media. you are basing you comparison vague shape and color resemblances, instead of actual nuances of the design. your shallow pool of reference doesn't make me incorrect.
>>
>>29299168
You sure showed him, definitely not a cockroach.
>>
File: cockroach_anatomy.jpg (46KB, 694x590px) Image search: [Google]
cockroach_anatomy.jpg
46KB, 694x590px
>>29299082
dude it even has the same plating as a roach. its not a copepod just because it looks similar. im not saying it possibly looks like a roach, im saying it's clearly a fucking roach. it is segmented exactly like one, has the antenna, has the wings, has the long legs. it's not a fucking copepod. get over it.
>>
>>29299192
kill yourself, honestly. you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>29299168
This whole matter was literally spelt out for you in greentext (>>29296668) before your retarded ass even showed up in this thread

And somehow you still fucking responded to said post and it all went over your head, as if though you just wanted to pretend to be stupid

Look, it's a copepod. See >>29298598, 4/8 of the ultrabeasts look to be zooplankton, which is where the speculation about it being a copepod sprouted from.

It could draw inspiration from cockroach like how some Pokemon draw inspiration from multiple creatures. But it's a fucking copepod.

You're going to continue to insist it's a cockroach because you can't get it through your head that it's not. If that's how it must be, then I want you to find how UB-02 Beauty being a cockroach fits it thematically and BASED OFF OF IT'S OWN OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION like in >>29296668
>>
File: 2096_1.jpg (34KB, 195x288px) Image search: [Google]
2096_1.jpg
34KB, 195x288px
pictured: UB-02 Beauty. if you're so retarded as to deny the intended paneling and segmentation of the design, there is no saving you.
>>
>>29299290
Damn I don't know how I'll ever recover. I don't think I've been told to kill myself ever.
>>
>>29299336
it's not spelled out at fucking all. it's not a fucking copepod. use your fucking eyes. it's segmented like a motherfucking long attenaed white roach. it's hair is fucking wings. i don' know what to tell you, it's not a fucking copepod just because you say it is. i have a feeling that you're only picturing some sort of little brown fucker, and if you are, get a fucking education. learn about fucking insects. the only thing spelled out in that post is the lengths people will go to to make connections when they have been proven wrong. it. is. a. fucking. roach.
>>
>>29298796
>heavily connected to the region that came before it
>there are more Kanto pokémon in the dex than pokémon native from the region
>a dozen of random one-stage shitmons
>the cover legendaries are part of a duo, not a trio
>multiple japanese-looking cities
Alola is literally Johto 2.0
>>
>>29299385
Damn so witty, so right, how can i top this, oh what ever will i do?
seriously, kill yourself you fucking contrarian fucktard.
>>
>>29299442
Kanto is truly a plague upon the series
>>
UB 02 beauty is a roach. if you think it's a copepod, you are wrong. period. end of story. you don't understand the design.
>>
UB 02 is a copepod. if you think it's a roach, you are wrong. fullstop. end of story. you don't understand the theme.
>>
>>29299421
This post >>29296668 sources the official entry for UB-02 as well as Wikipedia for the copepod

Find two facts about cockroaches that can be attributed to the description of UB-02 like I did for copepods. Very easily I must add.

If you do this, then I'll stop replying to you and you win.
>>
File: 1470788982734.jpg (155KB, 927x571px) Image search: [Google]
1470788982734.jpg
155KB, 927x571px
>>29298896
>he can't be both
Because...
>>
>>29299705
Apparently this whole thread has become about that same issue
>>
File: UB-Edge.png (276KB, 1444x648px) Image search: [Google]
UB-Edge.png
276KB, 1444x648px
>>29297767
Pretty sure Edgion is Absorption. I had this crazy theory for what Saturn is, but there is a good chance that I am reaching.
>>
>>29299803 here, this is assuming ultra beasts are just taking the forms of others.
>>
>>29296497
>Pluto is the plant of power and transformation. It rules death and destruction. It enforces change and rules atomic power as well.

Could the giant mouth ub be an antithesis to zygarde? Zygarde enforces balance while pluto us enforces change. Also look closely and you'll notice they actually look similar. Pluto ub has a crowned head just like zygarde and also has a face in its chest to.
>>
>>29300935
Saturn symbol is a scythe, so it's "UB-final boss". Pluto is atomic power, so Hala's UB (see >>29297554)
>>
>>29301207
Hala as in Halogen means salt in greek
as in Sodium
>>
>>29302486
DEEPEST LORE
>>
File: how massively unrelated is this.jpg (35KB, 1021x110px) Image search: [Google]
how massively unrelated is this.jpg
35KB, 1021x110px
>>29302486
Maybe this Wikpedia page was edited, I don't know, but I found, after fucking around with the disambiguation of the word, a thing called Ala.
>Originally named by Serbians as Hala. It's a demon that can take on the form of humans, but that's pretty normal in mythical monsters, right? To scare the kids.
>It's particularly hungry and desires to eat the Sun or Moon. It's often told to look more like a snake (female) than a crab, though.
Didn't bother making other connections.
>>
>>29296497
When I give Lillie the Mudsdale cock, how will that change her alchemicaly?
>>
>>29297135
>FOR FUCKS SAKE

Come back when you're over 18, boy.
>>
File: 1476544413629.png (252KB, 354x313px) Image search: [Google]
1476544413629.png
252KB, 354x313px
>this thread
>>
>Pluto

What about Ceres, Eris, Makemake and whatever the other one is called. You can't just include one Dwarf planet and ignore the rest.
>>
>>29298884
athurian legend, complete with a mega for aegislash
>>
File: UISPGkl.png (65KB, 355x328px) Image search: [Google]
UISPGkl.png
65KB, 355x328px
>>29305088
>bitching about Pluto
>>
Ultra Beats, nigga, in these muhfuckin streets, nigga!
Don't fight these playas 'less you got that Z-Move trigger,
What it do bitch, we from another dimension,
Aether aint the villains THEY WAS JUST THE HENCHMEN!

Ite listen up nigga cus I'm UB One!
Errybody know I aint a normal 'Mon!
Look a lil bit like Lillie? Nah nigga that's silly,
I'll pull up in a portal lookin hella cold, chilly!

What it do you lil slut my name is UB Two,
Absorption is the name, playboy what it do?
I’m a big nigga, you lookin like a muhfuckin twig, nigga,
Big fucking gains got you hiding, usin’ Dig, nigga!

UB Three, I’m that fuckin paper man!
Cos when it comes to money I be rackin paper, man,
I’m folded up, blowin’ in the wind, I’m a chill guy,
Origami nigga from a dimension that’s real high!

UB Four, you know how I be, don’t lampoon,
A muhfucka straight up made from bamboo!
I might slice you up, I’m that bulky green playa,
You aint made o plants? Man that’s fuckin gay, bruh!

Pfft…………….. Nothin personal kid.
I’m used to pussy ass niggas tryna well-hid,
Cos I’m that scary black prism nigga, locked up in a prison, nigga,
But now UB05 free! Conquerin dimensions that’s the mission, nigga!

It’s me! UB Six, who all these hoes used to diss,
Until I grew a extra long muhfuckin wirey dick!
I’m that wire man, ay! Why you always lookin tired, man?
UB boys takin over, the Alola’s on fire, man!

Ok, I’m UB Beauty, I’m that bossy boss bitch!
Hop up in a wormhole, dimension-cross shit!
Might fuck your man, let him skeet up in my wormhole,
I’m a sexy lookin roach, but now it’s time to meet the colonel…

AY NIGGA. I’M THE RULER OF THIS REGIMENT.
UB SEVEN HO, MAN I’M FAR FROM HEAVENS SENT,
I’M A DEVIL, BITCH, LOOK AT MY BIG FUCKIN MOUTH,
EAT A BITCH ASS, I MIGHT STEAL YOUR FUCKIN SPOUSE!

Ultra Beats, nigga, in these muhfuckin streets, nigga!
Don't fight these playas 'less you got that Z-Move trigger,
What it do bitch, we from another dimension,
Aether aint the villains THEY WAS JUST THE HENCHMEN!
>>
>>29298598
....so UBs are Pokerus?

That still doesn't explain why they appear from heavenly portals.
>>
>>29296782
Yes.
>>
>>29305088
I consider Pluto the unofficial representative of everything past the orbit of Neptune.

But yeah, more people should care about Ceres. She was among the first things to be "demoted" from planet status, but nobody cares because that happened in the 19th century so they can't post facebook memes about it
>>
File: itallcomes2gether.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
itallcomes2gether.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
Hmmm...
>>
>>29305372
>inb4 when new games are released he makes a theory of another universe reset
>>
Ultra Beasts aren't Pokemon in the story and get inflated stats for boss battles but in the post game they get scattered around the map like normal Legendaries and Aether reveals that they just discovered that there's a very distant link between Pokemon and Ultra Beasts and that spending time in proximity to Pokemon slowly causes them to become one. The final step is to be captured which completes their transformation and they have developed special balls that will ease the process. Then you can catch them like normal Legendaries at their normal stat levels. Don't ask where I got this from it was a friend who works at TPCi
>>
>>29297256
Like a black hole?
>>
>>29305372
Fuck this faggot
>>
>>29306753
>Ultra Beasts aren't Pokemon in the story
We don't know that.
>>
File: Lore Threads.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lore Threads.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>Pokemon lore thread
>>
>>29310376
we need a new lore thread
>>
>>29299385
I bet it happens to you all the time, fuccboi.
>>
>>29298920
I see you watch yugioh
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.