[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New riddler shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

>这东西外貌看像是云状物,上面还有星辰,宇宙背景,很容易想到原型是星云之类的东西,众所周知星云是恒星诞生的前身,星云聚合最后化为恒星之类的天体,虽然月球这种卫星在这里很不合时宜
>然后这东西兼具日月二神的外貌特征,所以这个和上面那个是什么关系还真不好说~
>然后是闪光:

>第一个脸颊颜色变红了,后面的核心状物质变成的红色的宇宙,类似黑洞的核,没有变化的条形双色,然后后面两个也变成红色的了~
>说明什么不言而喻,以上。。。
What does it mean?
>>
>>29295055
He might just be explaining how the design works.

His riddles are pretty pointless now that we know all the pokemon. The only relevant thing left is that Anabel/Battle Frontier hint.
>>
>This thing looks like a cloud-like objects, there are stars, the universe background, it is easy to think of the prototype is the nebula and the like, we all know the nebula is the birth of stars, The satellite is out of place here
>Then this thing has both the appearance of the sun and the moon two characteristics, so this is what the relationship between the above is really bad to say ~
Then Flash:

>The first cheek color red, and behind the core-like material into the red universe, similar to the black hole of the nucleus, no change in the strip color, and then the two have become red after the ~
>Describe what goes without saying, above. . .

My guess is that it is hinting at 'stellaleo' being a prevo of both solgaleo and lunala.
>>
Also he made a bigass post about the UBs

[full dex image]
破解内容如上~
【事后】
关于亚里士多德和ub01之间的虚线问题,由于之前官方一直用???表示ub01,不公布它的真名,而且造型和莉莉艾接近,不知道是不是受到莉莉艾影响,所以一度怀疑这个是亚里士多德的变体或者形态,被官方误导了,既然破解也出了,编号还是分开的,那么这里就说下指代是:
[mascot preevos]
为何变成两个,我也不清楚,是进化关系还是狼人那种同名不同版本不同外貌还是独立的两只,都不清楚,至于它们和日月的关系等正式游戏发售后去求证吧,亚里士多德线索已经暗示了它们的身份。。。同时也是【旧事重提】的内容所指。。。
【谜题12】剩下的选项和508层【一模一样】及【最后通牒】所指的都是一件事,其他不赘述~
【谜题16】所指代的要不是这个:
[ub-01]
,因为真名被隐藏。。。

要不是这个:
[edgelord ub]
,因为是幻兽之前的最后一只。。。

当然某个大嘴吃货也有可能,那奇葩造型= =,原子结构还是星系什么的?
总之在图鉴整理中用封印图标指代它,它将是恐怖的存在。。。【谜题18-20】都是剧情内容了,所以也没其他可以说的~
啄木鸟真的进化成大嘴鸟了啊,虽然跨物种进化以前常有,但是这次果然还是猜不透官方的思路= =。。。
蜥蜴的造型【第一直觉】都看了,至于到底是谁为原型,等中文名字出了一目了然,这里不赘述~
marshadow的七星图和z手环图标之类的请等待正式游戏自己去发现,都是一目了然的东西,这里没后续了~

其他图鉴中的图片、月之编号的暗示、御三家的秘密【望文生义】怀疑是官方自己废案了(第二个应该是理解错官方的某个排序了),要不就是真的还有希望?倾向于前者;顺便小图整理也被官方摆了一道~
最后要说下,虽然一向是nbcs,但是既然敢明目张胆大骂那我也不客气了。某些傻逼论坛里面bb着我怎么怎么了,跟你tm有毛线关系,我本来也不是发给你们这些傻逼鬼佬看的,就别自作多情了。某个do for himself的傻逼,黑姆射夫你麻痹,你之前在那个傻逼论坛yy后续世代作品安排猜测官方套路的时候被打脸多少回,也是可笑,还装出自己是大佬一样地bb着wcs的事情,请你滚蛋~以及某个真的是当婊子还要立牌坊的阴文讲不利索的国外香港狗婊,妈的禁止你转载了其他人无所谓就针对你怎么了,居然还大言不惭接着搞,还说银色伙伴那条看不出关联,那可不是,你猪脑子又不是人类脑回路,我表示同情,以上。请这些一边看着本来就不是给你们看的一边评论大言不惭话的鬼佬全部吸入淋逼,靴靴,其他文明人士我不抵制,这些人请狗带~
>>
He still needs to give us the explanation on what exactly is the starters' secret

>inb4 MFRFMRMFM THEY DO NOT SHARE THE SAME SECRET

They still have a secret, I couldn't give less of a crap about that minor detail.
>>
>>29295264
lmao the last part seems to be him sperging about someone being mean at him on some forum
>>
Didn't he get BTFO?
>>
>>29295470
No.
You have been a few times, though.
>>
>>29295470
>doesnt even following the riddler
>thinks he was BTFO
don't be a sheep anon
>>
>>29295168
seems to fit. Their heads seem to have the exact same "core"
>>
So im guessing it goes cloud> captured form> solgaleo or lunalaa depending on version
Still banking on solagaleos and lunalaas bodies are just synthetic bodies to hold onto this little one
>>
Hey, wait a minute...
Remember Carbink and Diancie?
What if this thing and the cloud thing don't evolve into the box legendaries at all? Maybe they're related to the box legendaries in some way, but aren't the actual legendaries themselves.
>>
>>29295055
Oh shit, it does have a pink/red slit besides the blue one. Confrmed as fuck.
>>
>>29295264
What's he saying here?
>>
Unless he's riddling out base stats, I don't give a fuck what this man has to say.

We already got all the designs and the game comes out in a month (less if you count the inevitable leaks).
>>
>>29296534
Unlike Diancie, these things are right before Lunaala and Solgaleo in the pokedex.
>>
>>29295387
Judging by their descriptions it probably has to do something with them evolving with friendship or Amie/Refresh/whatever points. I think all three of the first evolutions mention the trainer bonding with them.
>>
>>29295110
I wouldn't say that, considering how many of us were stuck to the belief that cloud becomes Lunala and Star becomes Solgaleo, as opposed to a three-stager.
>>
File: 4jKKVs0[1].png (48KB, 859x121px) Image search: [Google]
4jKKVs0[1].png
48KB, 859x121px
>>29296788
>considering how many of us were stuck to the belief that cloud becomes Lunala and Star becomes Solgaleo

If you thought this you were either an idiot or you didn't download the files and didn't see the numbers that explicitly shows it's a three stage mon.
>>
>>29296847
>3stage
The cloud could be a pokemon of its own.
>>
>>29298408
It isn't. Polygon accidentaly reveal that the cloud is the pokemon that is on Lilie's bag, and the riddler said that the pokemon that was on the bag was a pokemon that had been already show.

He was probably talking about Solgaleo and Lunala, who apperantly are different paths that this pokemon can follow.
>>
>>29298408
>this thing that's right before this other thing that looks the fucking same but with its shell expanded could be a totally different thing

haha yeah, no

you can already see the yellow bits starting to grow on the cloud. It's obvious it turns into the shell.
>>
he's not even riddling you spergs, he's just blogging about the designs and you are all eating it up like moses on the mount. fucking eejits.
>>
>>29296847
Cloud and Shell are two different forms of the same mon, depending on which version of the game you have
>>
File: 1474661984869.png (248KB, 453x462px) Image search: [Google]
1474661984869.png
248KB, 453x462px
>>29295055
It means he's thirsty for attention. And you're giving him a fucking bucket full of water.
>>
I really hope they are just separate pokemon that belong to the same cosmo themed lore.
The pod one is really cute, and I would love to keep it like that.
>>
>>29299039
Fuck you, I want a legendary in Little Cup.
>>
>>29295264
>edgelord UB
Fucking kek, you can tell he's sperging about something.
>>
>>29295387
They could just have exclusive Z-moves
>>
>>29299144
You know he didn't write "edgelord UB", right? He put the image. The guy who pasted the text here put that
>>
This made me realize that on closer inspection Solgaleos pre evo thing, inside the "capsule" there's a little black ball giving off plasma with a little u u face on it.

The lunala pre evo is obviously a nebula, in my translate thing I got "polymerization" so my guess is that this is saying one is both are used to create different pokemon. They are fused and in one the "capsule" like one dominates the physical body and becomes solgaleo, and for lunala the nebula dominates as the physical body.
>>
>>29299550
>one is both
*they are both
>>
>>29295264
the last part, top kek
>>
>>29299550
>The lunala pre evo is obviously a nebula
No it goes Nebula -> Capsule -> Lunala/Solgaleo
>>
What if I told you the sun and the moon were made of the same material?

What if I went on to tell you they were the same object in the sky
>>
So if you choose not to evolve, does the box legendary just not appear in the game at all?
I assumed they were tied to the story, like they have been since gen 3.
>>
>>29300265
The Legendaries of each game give up their life to destroy the UBs.
Reborn in the forms of OPs pic.
>>
File: 1475978263504.png (220KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1475978263504.png
220KB, 540x482px
but who seriously cares about the pre-evos honestly
>>
>>29295462
>Other illustrations of the picture, the numbers hint month, three royal secrets too literally] [official suspected case of their own waste (second should be understood that the wrong sort of an official), or is there really hope ? prefer the former; the way small map finishing is officially put out a ~
Finally, the though has always been nbcs, but since then I dare openly cursed polite. Some sucker forum inside bb with how I how, like you have a wool tm relationship, I did not send you these sucker is lo see, do not self-assertion. A sucker do for himself, Heim shoot your husband paralysis, subsequent generations before you yy official routine work arrangements guess when they were hit in the face, how many times that sucker forum is ridiculous, but also put themselves Gangster equally bb wcs with things, you get out - and really is a bitch even when a female Paifang text speak not agile against foreign prostitute in Hong Kong dog shit you reproduced for other people it does not matter to you how, and the gall then engage the audacity, he said silver partner of that association can not see, it is not, you pig brains are not human brain circuits, I sympathize more. Please those watching was not actually give you a look at the side of the comment, then lo boasted all the suction force shower, shoe boots, I can not resist those other civilizations, these people see the dog ~

What the fuck?
>>
>>29301476
>LC
>Eviolite
>>
>>29301476
I care about them more than the actual legends because they're cute and being legend pre-evos probably decent in battle but not too strong.
>>
>>29301476
They mean you may be able to get both legends in one game without trading
>>
>>29300265
Lillie carries around the little cloud one, so you don't have a choice
>>
>>29295387

They're all shit. That was the secret.
>>
>>29299251
It's going to be this unfortunately
>>
>>29295264
About UB-01, he says that it is next to Aristotle because they are related, though he doesn't seem to be sure what kind of relationship is this (he says something about the lines of: "Is their relationship the same as the werewolves, as in one appears in each version?" He doesn't seem to be sure about it, and states that we'll have to wait until the games are released)

Then something about puzzles 12 and 16 I can't quite understand.

Then, going back to UB-01, he says its real name is hidden. Then he mentions "Eudemons" which I'm not quite sure what means, but my guesses are: Eudemus, who was a close friend of Aristotle. Or EU demos, but I don't know what he could be trying to say with that. Maybe we have to wait until the game is released in Europe?

The following lines talk about a big mouth, and something shaped like an atomic structure or a galaxy. And that it will be the 'existence of terror.' My guess is that he's talking about picrelated. He then says it has to do with puzzles 18-20 which are about the plot.

Then he talks about the Toucan. He admits he didn't expect Pikipek to evolve into it even though other bird pokemon have evolved into a different species. Then he says something similar about Salandit, that he didn't expect his evo to look like that (though I'm not completely sure about this last thing)

Then he mentions Marshadow. He calls it 'Marshadow of the seven-star map'. The seven-star map is related to Chinesse astrology/constellations, but from what I've seen it's very complex and I'm too lazy to look into it more. However he says we have to wait until the games come out. Apparently he won't say anything more about this.

Then he talks about the Royal Three and their secret. I'm not sure if he means the starters or the legendary trio. I really can't make out what he's trying to say here.

Finally he gets angry at somebody for gossiping or something like that. Totally unrelated, I think.
>>
>>29301511
I'm really curious about their stats. At the same time, I'm glad nothing but the Pokemon images leaked so I can still learn some stuff while playing through the game.
>>
Wait what guys what if Solgaleo and Lunala "dies" so we have to like find a new Solgaleo and Lunala to take it's place, the nebula pokemon which makes sense which then forms and hardens like a cocoon to form this guys. It sucks cause it doesn't fullly fit the process of a philosopher's stone but kinda does and actually fits the alchemical idea of Yliaster, where it's like this big crazy ball of mass, aka a nebula, then it hardens and shapes and such before "spillting" into two?
>>
File: Ultra Beast.jpg (19KB, 262x187px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Beast.jpg
19KB, 262x187px
>>29301700
forgot pic
>>
>>29301700
All in all, I don't think he's leaking anything here. Just speculating.
>>
OH MY GOD I KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Eudaemons are a type of literally spirits from Greek mythology, they are thought to be a precursor name to familiars and kinda like good overall cause they help you. Cacodaemons are basically assholes so maybe like Shadow pokemon if they do use the term in the games and agathodaemons are kinda also like familiars but more spirits of the land! Like Tapu Koko or the Totem pokemon or like alolan ninetails is seen for the sacred mountain!

And Marshadow of the seven stars could refer to a lot of things. In a lot of star lore it's tied to the Big Dipper, and in Indian lore I know they are called the Seven Sages. It might be tied to an evil constellation or something.
>>
Sorry just NO ONE ever talks about them in the West cause for a lot of us "demon is a demon" even though in greek times, hellions, angels AND faeries could all be consider types of daemons. And even then greek believed that it was the nature of the individual than the nature of the whole cause you had good titans, bad titans, good cyclopes, bad cyclopes, etc.
>>
>>29301700
the chinese call the starters the royal three
>>
It's a common pre-evo, the nebula one is the common pre-evl in Moon and the opposite is true for Sun. Maybe Aether found it while they research about the UBs, and you have to bring it to the temple in Poni island to "evolve" it and defeat the UBs
>>
>>29302094
>and you have to bring it to the temple in Poni island to "evolve" it and defeat the UBs

But that would mean that, if they happen to be version exclusive, they will only evolve into the corresponding box legendary because the plot forces that to happen. It wouldn't make much sense for them split evos if you are forced to evolve it into only one of the two.

Unless Solgaleo and Lunala can breed.
>>
>seven-star
>map
> Paper Mario spin-off incoming
>>
the universe inside solgaleos head contains moon version and the universe inside lunalas head contains sun version i win
>>
It's either
1) the nebula Lillie has evolves into the capsule and then the cover legendary. It dies defeating the UBs. You get the newborn nebula thing and raises it
or
2) the nebula Lillie has evolves into the capsule and then the cover legendary. You catch the legendary and clears the main game. Then, in the postgame, you find another nebula that can evolve into the cover legendary of the other version
>>
the universe inside solgaleos head contains moon version and the universe inside lunalas head contains sun version i win
>>
Is this the same guy who made up that bullshit about the melting snowman pokemon?
>>
>>29302372
Actually, the nebula-shell-solgaleo/lunaala makes sense.
The sun and the moon are made of stardust, mainly from nebulas(cloudy) it concentrates and gets a shape (shell) then it can either be a solid thing (moon), a gas, a liquid or a plasma thing (sun).
You can't breed them, maybe you can undo the process to get the opposite legendary.
>>
>>29295264
Can any anon do a better translation for this? Please?
>>
>>29301932
Yeah, Daemon was just the name for a Messenger. Particularly between gods and mortals.

So Ultra Beasts are Daemons, the precursors to Pokemon. They are probably related to Arceus in some fashion and that's why the Aether foundation wanted to make a replica in Silvally, maybe as a communication device to talk to the Ultra Beasts, but that avenue failed.
>>
>>29301882
>Seven Sages

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER BOIZ.
>>
>>29302594
>"It is finished when seven are one"

LOCKSIN CNFRMD!!!
>>
>>29301549
Did I miss a video or something? Where did it say she carries around the cloud?
>>
>>29302685
dataminers found it out
>>
>>29302734
that was from some website that had the game, not dataminers
>>
>>29295387
They each have an unique Z move tied to their signature move.
>>
So are we gonna get the baby form of the legendary early on and raise it?
>>
>>29301828
These UBs remind me of Megaman Legend monsters
>>
>>29304807
Or you could think of it like Greek. There are the olymphian gods, but before them were the TITANS.

Hmm, what did the plates say?

>Infused in this plate is the power of defeated giants

So, Arcesus defeated Ultra Beasts to get the power it has now and used it to create its own reality. Now the Ultra Beasts have caught up with it.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>29295264
>The last past
>Mainlander being this mad
Stay cucked ching chong
>>
>>29302265
Hey, they said they are gonna do something unique with the cover Legendary, this is now a possibility bigger then ever before.
>>
>>29295055
what are these?
moon runes?
>>
>>29301828
>Another crab
Get ut together Gamefreak
>>
>>29301932
Oh. This explains SMT then.
Thanks anon.
>>
File: Lunala-GX-Sun-Moon.jpg (127KB, 612x845px) Image search: [Google]
Lunala-GX-Sun-Moon.jpg
127KB, 612x845px
TPCi omitted solgaleo and lunala's stage (basic/stage 1) on their reveal cards. Nobody bothered because attack costs are omitted too and now it makes sense that they seem OP. This was the most well-done spoiler of this generation.
>>
>>29304807
>:p

Stopped reading there. FUCKING UNDERAGE REEEE
>>
>>29302277
JUST LET HIM REST IN PEACE
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.