[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>faggots who started with Ruby and Sapphire bitch every gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3445.png (136KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3445.png
136KB, 400x298px
>faggots who started with Ruby and Sapphire bitch every gen about BAWWWWW HMs RUIN MY TEAM PLEASE REMOVE THEM
>GameFreak breaks and removes them for Hoennbabies

You fucking faggots are making the game too easy. None of us from Gen 1 and 2 ever complained.
>>
File: 1441928404723.png (82KB, 261x241px) Image search: [Google]
1441928404723.png
82KB, 261x241px
Having to carry around an early route shitmon so you could complete a puzzle or get to a city at the start of the region without having to walk all the way back there wasn't hard, it was tedious.

Learn the difference bud.
>>
>>29294523
Been playing since R/B were released. Hated HMs since day one.
>>
>>29294523
>played pokemon since RBY
>hated having a shitmon in my team only because it could know 3-4 HM moves

OP confirmed started with gen 6
>>
>>29294523
Having to carry around a pokemon with cut just so I can move around a city is not good.
>>
Why RS? Gen 4 clearly had the worst HMs.
>defog
>whirlpool
>>
>>29294523
I started from Gen 5 and I never complained.
>>
>>29294523
>HMs forcing you to run with one shitmon just to traverse the game
>HMs forcing you to restart nuzlockes because the only thing that could learn surf died to a crit and now you're landlocked forever
>caves filled with water, strength boulder and rock climb shit that you need shitmons to get around, not to mention badges from gym leaders to even use the HMs, but the NPCs can just navigate to the top of the mountain without any of this
>either play bump in the dark or be forced to take flash with you into the final battle with Red

Yeah, I'm glad they've fucked off now.
>>
>>29294523
I started with Gen 1 but fuck HMs.
>>
>>29294634
oh my god, this.

im fairly sure that most of these shitters are baiting but anyone who actually beleives HMs added difficulty needs to learn this

HMs were not hard to deal with, just annoying to deal with.
>>
>>29294523

HMs didn't make the game more difficult.
>>
>>29294523
Pokemon has ALWAYS been easy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.