[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freindly Reminder that all the crybabies on /vp crying about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161019-014730.png (63KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-014730.png
63KB, 720x1280px
Freindly Reminder that all the crybabies on /vp crying about sun and moon dont even make up 1/4th of the anons here.

You guys are literally genwunners in Gen3/4/5 form.
No one cares about your announcement to cancel your pre-order.
Its a kids game.
Things change get over it.
Everyone else is hype about SM.
So just be hype with us.
>>
Its just the mega babies and richards crying.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161019-165550.png (56KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-165550.png
56KB, 720x1280px
Heres the updated
>>
>>29293136
Whew lad. Quite the overwhelming difference.

Now watch as some of those crybabies claim the poll was rigged or something.

I really hope I'm wrong though.
>>
>>29293136
im still moderately exited, to be honest i think its going to be pretty good and even though i don't like most of the new pokemon there's still like 750 other ones and i can just bring over my buds from previous gens
>>
Folks...I'm afraid that the poll is rigged. It really is. Believe me, the mainstream posters want to push crooked reviews...reviews that are probably coming from jyna...I don't know!

It's a tremendous failure...absolute disaster, folks.
>>
>>29293253
They were when the poll was originally posted
We're all shills
>>
>>29293253
They're more likely to rig the next one and then claim the first one was the one that was actually rigged.
>>
File: 1476738745558.png (146KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476738745558.png
146KB, 499x600px
people on /vp/ seem to not understand how 4chan works.

Apparent negativity is very common. Why do you think the whole "/v/ hates video games" thing exists? In actuality though this isn't abject dislike for the subject, but rather passion for it.

I've done my fair share of bitching the past 3 days but I'm fucking stoked for the games. It's because I love me some pokemon so when something lets me down a bit I'm vocal about it.

Take a bunch of passionate users, add the fact that 4chan is like the only place on the internet where you can speak your mind without having to self-censor and throw some trolls into that mix and yeah things may seem negative, but if you read between the lines they really aren't at all.
>>
>>29293136
People can have different opinions
>>
>>29293136
>>29293177
Check your fucking voicemail
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.