[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here actually enjoy pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: beBm2khez5-8.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
beBm2khez5-8.png
19KB, 300x250px
It seems like everyone up in here is obsessed with how Gamefreak is "ruining" pokemon, how pokemon is "dead," how the new game (which we've only got a demo of so far) is awful and the new pokemon are gimmicky and basically everything is bad.

I saw the same meltdown over X and Y. And there's the same immature tantrum over anything new or different that nintendo/gamefreak does. Tantrums over what is, whether you like it or not, a game that's made for CHILDREN- we just happened to grow up with it.

Does anyone here actually enjoy pokemon? Or are you all too busy jerking each other off with your immature and entitled fanboy tears to have fun anymore?
>>
>>29291822
I still enjoy it. I just think it's usually the same few people jumping on different soap boxes, so it seems like a lot of different people.
>>
I like Pokemon. I hate how Game Freak ruins Pokemon.
>>
It's just the attitude of 4chan in general. People like to massively shit on things because they're anonymous, and there are a lot of immature people who will just agree with whatever they think the popular opinion here is (usually the underaged ones). If someone hates the new games that much they wouldn't/shouldn't even be here.

>in b4 "no criticism allowed"
I have my own personal qualms with S/M but i'm not going into meltdown because of a demo.
>>
>>29291822
It's just shitposters. This """meltdown""" is normal, it'll calm down in a week or two
>>
>>29291822
Dude the people who are content have less motivation to post. That's why you mainly see complaining.
>>
File: 200precentSnorlax.png (264KB, 535x534px) Image search: [Google]
200precentSnorlax.png
264KB, 535x534px
>Does anyone here actually enjoy pokemon?

No most of us more the likely still "like" we all just love to complain about every little thing we see!
>>
Why don't we just stawpoll every thread that has actual discussion at this point. Did anyone cap the one about how they felt about the games after the leaks or whatever?
>>
they have nothing to do for a month since the new pokemon were leaked. They will move on to their normal shitposting soon after the game is released.
>>
>>29291822
People enjoy Pokemon. People also enjoy shitposting.
>>
it's just a few vocal shitposters
>>
>>29291887
Game Freak literally MADE pokemon. Your nostalgia is what's ruining your perception of pokemon.

>>29291950
A good point, I didn't think about that. Thanks, dude.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.