[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attention Sabrinafags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Scary_Sabrina.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Scary_Sabrina.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
please explain to me in 5 sentences or more why you like her
>>
>>29291391
Big Boobs Dominatrix Hypnosis Fetish
>>
>>29291391
>5 sentences or more
>>
>>29291391
I find psychic dominance arousing

>literally in the middle of a SAbrina mind rape ERP
>>
>>29291391
Hairstyle and tights.
>>
>>29291391
>5 sentences or more
Anon, people just think she's hot, there's not that much to explain.
>>
>>29291624
>>29291678
this
>>
>>29291391
The infatuation fans experience for Sabrina can be narrowed down to two reasons. For starters, Sabrina's enigmatic nature allures curious fans. Her puzzling psychic abilities are irresistible for the fan who lusts for hypnotic entrapment. In addition, Sabrina's unusual beauty attracts those who have a taste for the peculiar. Her overbearing and eccentric charm is a saccharine dream for those who desire to be dominated.
>>
so basically what i'm getting from this is you're all cucks
>>
>>29291391
Her episode in the original anime was great. Her episode in the original anime was great. Her episode in the original anime was great. Her episode in the original anime was great. Her episode in the original anime was great.
>>
File: 1382985092309.png (524KB, 481x491px) Image search: [Google]
1382985092309.png
524KB, 481x491px
>>29291391
Was the go-to domme for all the boys who felt funny when she shrunk Ash and turned his friend into dolls. It's all too much for me to be honest. I would be legit terrified to earn Sabrina's ire. Someone like Courtney is more my speed, teasing and playful dominance than fearful and abusive. But she definitely appeals to the more hardcore folks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.