[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arcanine IS a Legendary God Gen 1 was the best...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1456191437234.png (835KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1456191437234.png
835KB, 720x540px
Arcanine IS a Legendary

God Gen 1 was the best...
>>
>anime

>getting everything right
>>
>>29290308
Yeah and they also said that the picture of Articuno was ho-oh
>>
>>29290415
Arcanine was a Legendary during all of Gen 1 even the gaems
>>
>>29290308
[citation IMPOSSIBLE]
>>
>>29290441
I hope you're baiting
>>
File: are you dumb.png (4KB, 407x65px) Image search: [Google]
are you dumb.png
4KB, 407x65px
Dear god, you faggots need to go read your fucking pokedex.

It's category is literally Legendary pokemon. Compared to say, Mew which is New Species pokemon.
>>
>>29290308
It's clearly Solgaleo. They were foreshadowing 20 years ahead.
Deepest fucking lore.
>>
>>29290569
>Windie
wut
>>
>>29290435
It was just the closest-looking thing to what Ash saw, and Oak said that he couldn't have seen an Articuno. It was a MYSTERY!
>>
>>29290569
Its name was blaze in the protype. And its based on mythical fire dogs.
>>
I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Arcanine was originally intended to be a legendary, but they thought it would be out of place with two of the legendaries being birds (Articuno and Zapdos) so they replaced him with Moltres. I dunno if that's true or not, but Arcanine got ripped off if true. (And yes, gen1 was awesome, fuck you)
>>
>>29290308
That's Solgaleo.
>>
>>29290633
That's the Japanese name. Some of the Japanese names are special, like Blacky for Umbreon, Sand for Sandshrew, Fire for Moltres, Freezer for Articuno, Thunder for Zapdos, etc.
>>
>>29290756
>special
LOL that's one way of putting it.
>>
>>29290308
Damn you're right... 150 Pokémon and no more, I mean what the fuck? Ultra beasts? Pokémon has already jumped the shark... Man
>>
>>29290756
Also jolteon's japanese name is Thunders, i've got thunder and thunders in my team
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.