[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Bliss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0542.jpg (78KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
78KB, 750x730px
When you like all Pokémon designs regardless of how they look and will enjoy the games no matter what they do.

Basically, don't be a little 5-year old bitch like the majority of 4chan.
>>
>>29286538
You sure are a special snowflake op.
>>
Nice blogpost UPVOTED
>>
>>29286538
Same here, OP
It feels good
>>
>>29286538
>Baiting shitposter
/thread
>>
>When you're a shallow fanboy with absolutely no standards and will accept absolutely anything if it has the name "Pokemon" on it.

Wow, you sure are an interesting human being. I'll keep my (You), sheep.
>>
File: 1476788846105.jpg (3KB, 138x118px) Image search: [Google]
1476788846105.jpg
3KB, 138x118px
>>29286538
This.
I'm really happy with all the new pokemon, UB are fucking cool too.
Even pic related.
>>
>>29286538
>ha! you think i'm gonna have an opinion and risk people disagreeing with me? i'm way too smart for that
>>
File: 1475259696784.jpg (62KB, 702x520px) Image search: [Google]
1475259696784.jpg
62KB, 702x520px
>>29286538
I've seen pic related floating around here a couple of times now. Guess it's true after all. /vp/ is shilling central
>>
>>29286538
I just wish there was more pokemon.
>>
I'm honestly more interested in the story and exploration. The only thing I felt when seeing the new mons was just concern that Litten3 might just be a fire/fighting mon like most fire starters. In which case, I'll just not evolve Torracat. World's not ending and I'm still keeping my pre-order.
>>
>>29286538
Doesn't having not enough critical thinking as to sucking on GF cock constantly and liking every single design make you the 5 year old actually?
>>
>>29288009
>OP enjoys Pokémon, I disagree with them, better wish they will die.

Are you sure you know what you are talking about anon?
>>
>>29288009
Calm down kind anon, the one who can't accept different opinion is you. Wishing death to someone because they don't like what you like?
>>
>>29286538
I don't like them all, but I don't hate them either, like some autistic fucks on this board
>>
>>29286699
>implying that's not an opinion, and that people aren't disagreeing with him
>>
>>29286538
Good for you OP, people like you are literally the only reason GF is still in business.
>>
>>29286538
I'm glad you like SM so far but saying that you'll enjoy the games "no matter what they do" really sounds like shilling. You should be allowed to have complaints and express criticism (as long as you're not a whining bitch about it), saying that you'll accept things no matter what is a terrible way of thinking
>>
>>29288750
Oh I'm not saying I don't have criticisms, just that it won't affect me just plain having fun and appreciating things for how they are.
>>
The people who critize gen 7 for its glaring issues aren't bitches, they're actually fans of Pokemon. An actual fan would want a series they like to get better and not buy everything it shits out. You are the bitch. GameFreak's bitch.
>>
It's a known fact that /VP/ hates Pokemon.
>>
>>29288925
I believe there is 10000 other ways to criticize besides saying "THIS DESIGN IS SHIT ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS IS A BITCH AND IM QUITTING POKÉMON". I also hate when people criticize a pokemon game compared to other Pokémon games. I mean it is a part of criticizing, but it shouldn't be the ONLY reason to criticize.
>>
>>29286538
>when you are a gamefreak cocksucker
This would have been shorter to type OP
>>
>>29289239
This is 4chan, that's the only way 4chan criticizes.
>>
>>29288925
I'm also an "actual fan" yet I still see SM as more positive than negative. It's so far way better than what we got in XY imo in terms of innovation and things to do. Not everyone has to share the "everything is shit!" opinion to be a fan. We are also allowed to like it.

I was hoping for more mon's, and was dissapointed with the lack of alolan (and good alolan) forms but hey, still, even with those gripes this game is hype for me.
>>
Not gonna lie, I was sort of sad when the starters were revealed to be real because I didn't like their designs at first, but seeing the in-game models and the good fanart made for them is really turning me around. Can't wait for the games to be released
>>
There have been designs I'm not personally keen on in the past, but I've yet to be disappointed by a Pokemon game, so I feel you op. Sometimes this board bitches just for the sake of bitching, so I just sit back and have my laughs at the people who get themselves wound up over the littlest shit.
>>
>>29286538

The problem for current /vp/ is, that the leaks show us so much stuff without any context, thats confusing and overhelming for many people.
For me, i didn't like some of the already know Pokemon much, but after i read their "history" and read what they are based on, they make sense and i like them.
>>
>likes pokemon unconditionally
>can't like /vp/ unconditionally

Step up your game
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.