[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is no one talking about Ash-Greninjas hidden Z move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1814.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1814.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Its in the demo. /VP/ detectives and dataminers on suicide watch
>>
You gave it the Z crystal?
>>
>>29285893

We already know what it is.

It's the Super Shuriken that Ash lost the league with. :^)
>>
BLASTO
>>
what op?
>>
Theres 29 z moves. 18 are type based. 11 are special pokemon only like aloaln Raichu, pikachu, snorlax, eevee.

So greninja has one and dragonite? Imguessing the final evos of the starters have one too.
>>
>>29286602
I want one for mew that makes it even cuter
>>
>>29286602

Are we guaranteed that EVERY Pokémon will get a Z Move?

What about Magikarp?
>>
File: 1471141676789.png (711KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1471141676789.png
711KB, 1012x1088px
Guys.

You can put the Electrium on Greninja. If you click the Z Power button, it just gives you 0 moves that you can actually attack with.

I tried this when I played the demo.
>>
>>29286535
BAHNO
>>
>>29286650
18 mega moves can be used by any of thebrespective type. For example using the water z move works for magikarp and other water pokemon.

But only a 11 are getting special unique moves of their own.
>>
>>29286711

Well yeah, every single Pokémon in the game can use Z-Moves (yes, even Magikarp). There's no confirmation that the frog will get its own special exclusive Z-Move, but it'd be a shame if they didn't give the the red shuriken one from the anime, especially since it is explicitly Ash's.
>>
>>29286836

Where did this "11" come from? Official Pokémon source? Data mine of the demo?
>>
>>29286602
Do people just not consider that Dragonium Z is the general dragon type Z move and not Dragonite-exclusive?
>>
>>29286914
Data mine. We know of some so far.

Only these 11 can use the repsective special ones but any other pokemon can use the type special zmoves.

For example the same dark z move can be used by all dark types. But only 11 pomemon have certain moves only that can be used by them. You cant use snorlaxs special move on any other nornal type. But you can assign normal type z move to snorlax and his own move.
>>
>>29286942
You might be right. But snolax, raichu, and pikachu, eevee, so far 4 out of those 11 special moves.
>>
>>29285893
A more interesting fact is that Z-moves can proc off of status moves. So a pokemon having only Thunder Wave could unleash an electric Z-Move, although with probably pitiful BP.
>>
>>29287222
>Scald
>Poison jab
>>
>>29287023
But it's based on the Pokémon Type or the Attack Type?

Say I have a Greninja with Posion Jab. Could I use the Poison Z move?
>>
>>29287495
It's hard to say at this point. The Electrium Z or whatever we get in the demo can be given to Greninja but it's listed as 'incompatible'. Whether that's because it's not an Electric type or because it doesn't know an Electric move is unknown.
>>
>>29287222
Fighting and dark 80 BP moves on Greninja, Heatran with base 200 BP grass move, we know that the demo one added 80 to Thunderbolt.
>>
>>29287495
Its based on the mons type so water and dark can be used not fire for him.
>>
>>29287495
Pikachu used a normal Z-move in some of the prerelease footage.

Find the video where people are playing the 4-way battle.
>>
>>29287608
Taunt and bulk up for 80 BP dark and fighting coverage moves for Talonflame means it literally has no counters, add in solar beam for a 200 BP Bloom Doom coming from solarbeam and we have the bravest burd to ever brave.

Talonflame confirmed for the biggest buff ever.
>>
We've seen a starter or Pikachu (don't remember which one) use the Normal Z move in that Battle Royal that happened before Turtonator was revealed in that german event.
>>
>>29287682
If you asign a normal type move with it then yes you can use it. Its based on type and or moves type pokemon learn.
>>
>>29285893
And the move?
>>
>>29287677
>opponent sends out nautilus tapu and sets down terrain that stops priority moves
>using your only Z-move in the entire match on itemless talonflame
>>
>>29286751
It missed
>>
>>29287637
>>29287550
Read the official site guys you can see Pikachu use the normal Z move it depends on moves not the Pokémon so yes Greninja with Gunk Shot can use the poison Z move.
>>
>>29286602
Psyduck was shown to be using one at some convention in Spain.
>>
>>29288060
Yeah but its the water one?
>>
So how do the Z crystals work? Why does it say "use" in the menu? Are they a held item like Mega Stones, or is it more like a TM?
>>
>>29288248
Mega stones.
>>
>>29287495
Yes. Ignore the misinformed.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.