[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is gen 7 shaping up to be the worst game in history next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (99KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 853x480px
why is gen 7 shaping up to be the worst game in history next to gen 5
>garbage starters
>terrible pokemon "designs"
>trash frame rates
>ultra abominations
>no gyms
>no elite 4
>stupid rival
>ridiculous antagonist
>no fossils
>bland legenderies
>no more bikes
i even had my hopes up for at least a good komodo dragon evo for salandit but instead get pokephilia pandering, and i just about had it with game freak and their """innovative"" ideas, i think this is it for me guys,this is the straw that broke the camels back, i trully thought they were gonna make something great this time around, but they only managed to single handedly destroy what could have been a great gen, with exotic and diverse pokemon, but instead get bad gen 1 rehashes. so again thank you guys for the ride, we gave it a hell of a run and i had fun, but this semen slurping franchise is just not for me anymore.bye forever
BRAVO GAMEFREAK
BRAVO NINTENDO
BRAVO MASUDA
BRAVO SM STAFF
>>
(you)
>>
>>29284354
At least try when writing up a bait post
>>
>>29284354
I dont know bro. /vp/ is eating this steamy shit up like justin with his moltres though.
>>
File: 123124124.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
123124124.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>It's another "I'm gonna throw a fit like the manchild I am because something got changed and it triggers my autism" thread
>>
>>29284364
>>29284384

>i enjoy eating shit every year

Okay.
>>
>Hyper Training
>No more fucking HM's
>Ya boi, Guzma

Best gen incoming.
>>
File: 1475888525081.jpg (294KB, 760x901px) Image search: [Google]
1475888525081.jpg
294KB, 760x901px
>>29284354
>>no more bikes
You're making that up, right?
>>
>>29284354
>worst game next to gen 5

Stopped reading there
>>
>>29284354
>garbage starters
Not fan of them either
Name few
>trash frame rates
Yeah that sucks
>ultra abominations
Cool RPG bosses
>no gyms
Thank god they start breaking the boring formula
>no elite 4
How do you know?
>stupid rival
XY had worse
>ridiculous antagonist
The best antagonist ever
>no fossils
Hawaii is too young to have fossils
>bland legenderies
I dont mind them, gen 1 different coloured birds were more bland.
>no more bikes
Yeah, but we get to ride pokemon now. Win-Win

Everyone has their own opinions, just because you dont like it, doesnt make this worst gen.
Last time I was this excited for new gen was for gen 4 (Nintendo DS graphics.)
>>
>>29284466
>Last time I was this excited

No one cares.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1362x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1362x1490px
>>29284354
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>29284500
You cared enough to express your discontent with it family
>>
>there are people who would rather ride a bike than a tauros
>>
>>29284515
Meet a boy named phil and his family
>>
>>29284354
I bet you liked gen4, faggot.
>>
Let's be honest.

All these people bitching about Pokemon being dead and this game being the worst are STILL going to get it say 1. Chill.
>>
>>29284404

Ebin. Get a blog, faggot.
>>
>>29284354
All I see is a bunch of subjective opinions and shit that doesn't matter
>no fossils
>no more bikes
Oh no, now the entire game is ruined because I don't have a bicycle that I would never even use. Truly this kills the game.
>>
oh noes! gamefreak is trying new things! soo bad #worstgeneva
btw at least s/m still has older pokemon b/w had only the 'new' ones, that was the worst aspect imo
>>
I love the starters and all the changes they are making to the game.
>>
File: plebeian.jpg (8KB, 137x184px) Image search: [Google]
plebeian.jpg
8KB, 137x184px
>Expecting Salandit to get a Komdo Dragon evo
>>
>>29284500
Don't reply then, sweety.
>>
>>29284354
Also no more sitting, soaring, dexnav, shit not even post game is likely at this point
>>
>>29284354
Literally nobody cares.
>>
To all people defending this garbage: how's that juicy GF cock? Don't choke on it anon you might die!
>>
>>29284354
I'm not even hyped for the games at all and I agree that they'll most likely suck but this is stupid.

>garbage starters
100% subjective. I personally like most of them.
>trash frame rates
Fair enough, but that's nothing new.
>ultra abominations
Meh at least they're trying something different
>no gyms
What are trials
>no elite 4
What are kahunas
>stupid rival
Just like in every single game since gen 2
>ridiculous antagonist
Just like in every single game since the very beginning
>no fossils
>bland legenderies
No more than previous gens. Especially not i you count UB as legendaries (which is pretty much all they are.)
>no more bikes
Is that even confirmed? Either way riding on Pokemon is more immersive.
>>
>>29284354
The series went to shit as soon as they left sprites and started using those stupid ass 3D models.
>>
>>29286773

(You)
>>
>>29286773
Stay mad, pussy.
>>
>>29284404
I enjoy seeing a shitstorm over nothing every year
>>
>>29287195
>stupid rival
>Just like in every single game since gen 2
You mean since Gen 3 right? Silver was fucking awesome as a rival. Not as good as Blue, but damn close. Gen 3 started the bullshit with the friendly rivals. Hell, Gen 3's "rival" didn't even fully evolve their starter. Wally was cool though.
>>
>Shitting on Gen 5

Opinion promptly tossed into the trash.
>>
>>29289184
>>29289246
cocksucking faggots
>>
this will be the WORST pokemons games on history and im feel so SORRY for ppl who are now actualy avoiding spoilers.

everything looks bad:
- game lags so bad
- graphics not improving
- tiny dex with a lot of unfinished mon
- ultra beasts is the WORST designs ever (even digimon cant suck THAT bad)
- regional forms is tiny, only gen 1. basically is recolor old pokemon, and calling new. almost every change they made, was for the worst.
- plot will be so bland, cause its a children games after all. so everyone is expecting a edge story, but in the end, it will feel bland and stupid, like ALWAYS
- rival is stupid
- trial will be a pain in the ass, and totem battles will be a joke
- easy game (exp share early on, hints on moves, etc)
the list can go on, and on, but optimisticfags are so funny, that i can help myself. stop defending this gen, cause in less than a month the world will know what pushover gen 7 was to the series
>>
>>29284354
>WHY ISN'T THE GAME EXACTLY WHAT I WANT WHAAAAAAAAHHHH
keep complaining you entitled faggot. the only reason why you think the game is gonna be bad is because of your own shitty preconceptions of what you wanted in a game made for kids. It's gonna be hard having to swallow your pride when you buy the game anyway, retard
>>
>>29286773
>People disagree with my opinions, they must be shills/fanboys!
>>
>>29289858
I as going to argue with you, but the only two things I disagree with are lagging (my NDS hasn't lagged yet) and the trial battles. Saying they're a joke is kind of redundant since the gym leaders themselves have always been a joke. Honestly, the only hard gym leader EVER was Whitney back in Gen 2.
>>
>>29290165
well but the thing with gen, is that even they are always easy to beat, theres a thing about theme and challenge.

totens battle will be NOT MEMORABLE at ALL, cause its like a wild encounter
>>
>>29284354
>why is gen 7 shaping up to be the worst game in history next to gen 5
>gen 5
>not 6
>not 4
>not 2
You had one fucking job.
>>
>>29290256
As opposed to the gym leader having the same fucking Pokemon as the trainers in the gym? Really nice theme.
>>
>>29290345
Gen 5 was worse than all those combined.
>>
>>29289858
>Le ebic Digimon maymay
Fuck off, Digimon always had better designs
>>
>>29290373
>gen 5 is bad meme
OK anon
>>
>>29284354
Glad we're finally rid of you
>>
>>29290256
Honestly, very few of the gym leaders are memorable. The only ones that really stand out to me are all the Gen 1 leaders (I was 13 when R/B came out), Whitney and the dragon chick from Gen 2, Roxanne, the protag's dad, and the psychic twins from Gen 3, none from Gen 4, the electric type leader from Gen 5, and the ice dude from Gen 6. None of them play any sort of role outside of challenging them once. Gen 5 tried to have them come back at the end of the game to help out, but they still had zero personality or any memorable qualities.

The only trainers I ever really end up giving a shit about are the league champs, so I'm hoping we have something akin to that in Gen 7. I don't really give a shit about gym leaders at all.
>>
" worst since gen 5 "
Gen 5 was fucking great man
mostly
>>
Honestly I havent even fucking liked Pokemon since gen 1 I think I was just in this whole thing to redeem some lost childhood or something

this whole thing has kind of been a wake up call for me and I seriously hope all of you begin to question why you even support these japs. I'm fucking out.
>>
>ultra abominations
I kekked

Stop posting shit about the game, if you will save your money, then save your and our time as well by not writing such trash opinions.
>>
>>29284457
you can ride pokemon now and they go faster than a bike so you don't need it
>>
I feel guilty to ride a Taurus because I feel like I'm hurting it. Am I autistic?
>>
This board manages to be more shit than /v/ somehow
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.