[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun Moon could be the last Pokemon games on 3DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Roxanne_anime.png (266KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Roxanne_anime.png
266KB, 640x480px
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/10/19/pokemon-developer-asked-whether-sun-moon-will-be-the-last-pokemon-games-for-nintendo-3ds/

TL;DR
If the NX sells a lot and has a large userbase, they will release Pokemon on it. If it fails, they'll stick with 3DS
>>
Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid.

There's no way in hell Nintendo won't put out their most dependable franchise on a console they desperately need to succeed. Not to mention that 3DS will cease production after NX comes out. PLUS, saying a console needs to sell well before you put games on it is completely ass-backwards. They'll put Pokemon on it to ensure it does sell.

In conclusion, kill yourself.
>>
>>29283892
did you even read the article?

> There has to be a certain point where we’re able to release the games and get them into the hands of enough people, to make sure the audience is big enough. This year, with Pokémon Sun and Moon, obviously we’re going to be starting to think about the next title, and then depending on what that timing is, I think that will determine which we platform we would release it on.
>>
Makes me think the next game will come relatively soon so it will not be a new gen, since NX is supposed to release in March 2017 i doubt they will wait more than one year to launch a Pokemon game on it.
>>
>>29284330
GF doesn't release games on Nintendo consoles to help it sell. They release games on it when it already has a large userbase.
They waited 2 years after the 3DS launched to release XY and they'll sure as fuck do the same with NX.
>>
>>29283892
3DS CFW is so fucking good that it'll be sad to see it go.

I think I'll buy like 20 or so N3Ds and get CFW on all of them, this shit will be worth gold later on.
>>
>>29283800
i hope they put it on the NX, maybe the improved specs will actually help us get a pokemon game that isn't sub HD
>>
>>29283800

maybe only outside of japan but why 3ds have such a shitty game library?

imo GF should not be afraid of releasing new pokemon game on NX... they will sell it pretty fast
>>
>>29285295
Nah, you heard the man. They want to release games that are reached by a lot of people from the get go. They're not gonna gamble on it. It's Nintendo's job to make the console sell, not GF's
>>
>>29285614

but main pokemon game guarantees good sales imo, if they put a lot of effort into it and into promotion,nintendo should also ask capcom to make a new monster hunter, also konami for tag force thing with all characters dubbed and animated ect. this is really easy, but console have to have solid library
>>
>>29283800
It's a BW situation
>>
>>29286813
BW released before the 3DS launched
>>
>Pokemon will stop being a handheld game
Highly doubt it. We'll see a new handheld before the next pokemon game comes out.
>>
Fuck that. I want one more game in the 3DS, it's obvious the 3DS games still haven't reached their magnum opus, like Emerald for GBA or BW2 for DS.
>>
>>29283800
With Nintendo's track record with consoles past the gamecube this might be the last pokemon game I ever play.
>>
>>29286847
NX is the handheld
>>
>>29286847
NX is confirmed to be an hybrid.

I hope it's backwards compatible with DS and 3DS. I want to play my library on the comfy television, life hasn't been the same since the Gamecube Gameboy Player, that shit is the best accessory ever made for a console and they fucked up by not having a way to play the DS/3DS library on TV with a controller.
>>
>>29286992
you can play DS games on TV with Wii U
>>
>>29287324
Any DS game?

From what I know it's just the select few titles they re-released as Virtual Console.
Unless there is a hack/CFW to inject roms, I'd cum buckets
...is there?
>>
>>29287426
Loadiine for Wii U lets you inject any DS game as VC title.

>>>/vg/hbg
>>
>>29286992
And the Super Gameboy
>>
Didn't Nintendo say the NX was not meant to replace the 3DS?
>>
Sadly, the NX is still trying gimmicky shit no one wants and will be underpowered compared to the stuff it's trying to compete with.

>>29287501
It's going to, stupidly.
>>
>>29287501
That's what was reported, yeah, but the same article said there was a Pokemon game already in development for the NX.
>>
>>29287453
Holy fucking shit anon you just made my day, makes up for the shitty leaks.

Thanks.
>>
>>29287535
Hopefully it's one of the spin-off franchises.
>>
>>29287535
Gamefreak hasn't confirmed anything.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.